[Fan Fiction]  The Mysterious Dragon Blader (TMDB)

YO chapter fours finally out sorry about the wait but seems people aren't reading it so much so i'm kind of slacking off but i'll try not to
enjoy!!

Chapter four: World’s greatest friend.
At this point in time, With Grahams rage, nothing was stopping him not even the brick wall that was coming up fast. Graham pulled out his launcher so fast that if you had blinked you would have missed it and then he let it rip straight at the brick wall. Dragon Fenrir soared towards the wall on huge wings and collided with the wall, when the smoke cleared Fenrir was still spinning on the other side of the bey stadium size hole. Graham Soared right through the hole and off to the snake pit wannabes hide out.

“Boss,” Bernard said running around the corner puffing.
“What Bernard!!!!!” Mulga snapped.
“It’s … Graham … he’s right … outside!!!” Bernard said gasping
“Let him through,” Mulga said excitedly “I can’t wait to play with my new toy.”
“Yes… boss,” Bernard said walking to the door on the opposite side of Mulga and opened it.
“MULGA!!!!!!!” Graham yelled charging in with a look of pure fury on his face.
“Ahh you must be Graham??” Mulga said smirking “How’s that friend of yours.”
“ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” Graham Roared like a Dragon “You know exactly what condition he’s in BECAUSE YOU PUT HIM IN IT!!!”
“Did I????” Mulga said laughing.
“HRRRG,” Graham growled.
“Bernard, bring it in NOW!!!” Mulga snapped at Bernard.
“Y-y-yes boss,” Bernard said bowing before shuffling off to drag a stadium in “Here boss.”
“Good, Now Graham let us battle,” Mulga said smiling devilishly.
“You’re on,” Graham responded getting out his bey Dragon Fenrir “We’ll destroy you.”
“Good,” Mulga said getting venom python “Because I’ll kill you.”

Graham and Mulga moved to the stadium and stood opposite each other. Graham got out his launcher and put Fenrir on it and got into his launch position with Mulga following suit. Bernard called out 3,2,1 then Mulga and Graham yelled let it rip and their beys hit the stadium and were off at breakneck speed. Fenrir was going round the stadium at a surprising speed then he made a sharp turn and came crashing down towards Python. Python was going round the stadium like a snake moving and then as Fenrir came towards him, he sprung towards Fenrir. The two beys collided in the middle causing sparks to fly everywhere then the beys were flung away towards the walls. Python was wobbling and so was Fenrir, but Fenrir hit the outer ring of the stadium and sped up heading straight for Python then Python turned around and slammed into Fenrir causing the stadium to break in half. When the smoke cleared Fenrir was in pieces at Grahams feet after being burst and Python was just coming to a stop in one of the pieces of the stadium that was left.

“F-Fenrir,” Graham stuttered falling to his knees.
“DAMMIT, we thought you would be more fun to play with,” Mulga said throwing a tantrum fit for a five-year-old.
“M-mor-more fun to p-pl-play with!!” Graham said picking up the pieces of Fenrir and reassembling him.
“Yeah, GRIT, get this scum out of my sight,” Mulga said spitting towards Graham then turning his back and walking away.
“Can do Boss,” Grit said getting Graham into a headlock and dragging him out the door and then throwing him out of their base (The abandoned warehouse.)
“I want a rematch,” Graham begged Grit.
“No you’re to weak for the boss,” Grit replied slamming the warehouses door shut.
“MULGA!!!!!!” Graham roared.
“Losing isn’t fun is it,” ????? said.
“Who ARE you and what gives you th……” Graham said trailing off as he turned around to look at the man before him.
“Hmph,” Was all the man said before turning and walking away.

Guess who the mysterious man is
Does anyone still read this cause i'm thinking of posting another chapter if there is
im reading it, and Im guessing the mysterious man is Xander. dont ask why I think its Xander, it just seems like something Xander would do
You have another five or six hours to guess again before you find out!!!

actually i need another day or so so use that to think about who it could be

Alright thanks for being patient I have chapter 4.5 right here
hope it's good it was kinda rushed
Yes I love this
hope it's good
i really like this fan fic when is the next chapter coming?
i don't know when the next chapters coming i'm still working on it and you haven't seen Kenjin's bey in action because he has a broken arm says that in chapter 1 and 2
Oh I forgot
(May. 19, 2021  8:26 PM)JJustice Wrote: Oh I forgot

rotglol

Chapter five out now!!!!!!
enjoy :)-

Ummm i will try to get chapter six out in the next weekish
(May. 19, 2021  10:47 PM)SSJBDoku Wrote:
(May. 19, 2021  8:26 PM)JJustice Wrote: Oh I forgot

rotglol

Chapter five out now!!!!!!
enjoy Smile-

Ummm i will try to get chapter six out in the next weekish
great chapter
Really what do you like about it could you maybe rate it
(May. 25, 2021  2:44 AM)SSJBDoku Wrote: Really what do you like about it could you maybe rate it

I think its really good 
plot: 4/5 sometimes it hard to know where they are but sometimes it can be really good 
Grammar: 5/5 your writing is on the dot
characters:9/10 I like them but it would be nice to have a backstory 
events: 10/10 I like all the events happening in Grahams life
overall 28/30
Here is a background and a bit more info on Kenjin will make one for Mulga soon.
And here is a background and info on Mulga
Hey Guess what chapter 6 is here and it is probs one if the best so far very long though sorry
(May. 28, 2021  12:44 AM)SSJBDoku Wrote: Hey Guess what chapter 6 is here and it is probs one if the best so far very long though sorry

EPIC