[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Phantom: Genesis. (Character Contest! Ends May 21st!)

This will (hopefully) be my first fan-fic, and I've been thinking about doing one for awhile, but after seeing, DeltaZakuro, SacredXcalibur, Eclipse Force, EarthHelios, Master_chanter0, daheavydl3, Kai edits,   @GoldenFreddyDarkenedstorm, Ryuga's Son, @TheGolden Blade, TakaraTheLord, The-Blacknight, @First Uranus, GodzillaFan101, @LJ-Blader, TwistedWerewolf, beykid44, @#Fafnir, BladerUmar, LEOBBG, and NamanSpryzen's Fan-fics, I think it's time for me to do one, I'm not sure how good this fan-fic will turn out in the end, if I ever even do end this fan-fic in a way, or how good it'll be in general, all I know is that I'm gonna try my very best to make it as good as possible- and I'm completely open to criticism to from anyone! especially from the people I just @ up there! anyways, before I actually explain what the fan-fic will be about, I wanna talk about the system, now this system has been in my mind ever since last month I believe, but it was all jumbled up in my head, but now since I know how every part will work and everything, I think i'm ready to share it with the world! This system is called the... Phantom System! 

The Phantom System:

The Energy Chip: This chip is exactly like any other chip you'd see from any other generation of beyblade, it's there to express what kind of bey it is, what motif it has, maybe holds some part of the teeth, and maybe has metal weighting to make the bey heavier, and have more stamina, but this chip actually determines how tight the Phantom bey'll be, as in, not teeth or slopes, but actually tight in a screw-like way, like how tight a screw fits into something, but for a Beyblade basically. You're probably asking how? Well, the Energy Chip has two miniature slopes which are really close to each-other on both sides of the chip, and basically, the thicker the slope, the tighter it is. the thinner the slope, the looser it is. I'll do more with this part in the future lol-

The Energy Frame: This is the part that'll go around the energy chip, and it's pretty thick too, not like ring + Chassis thick, but like Beat Kulkulcan thick. This piece'll also be the main points of contact for the bey, and they can face any direction too due to it not having the spring bursting mechanism. The energy frame also doesn't have metal on it, because you can only put a slight bit on it, for now of course till the series expands. This piece also contributes to another part of the special system which i'll talk about later. The inside is also extremely hollow for a reason.

The Phantom Weight: This part is the reason the inner part of the Energy Frame is hollow, the Phantom Weight is all heavy-metal, and goes right into the Energy frame's inner hollow part, making it pretty heavy, but not unbalanced.  The Phantom Weight + The Energy Frame is equivalent to a Cho-Z bey's weight, if not a little bit heavier. The naming system for the Phantom weights is just one letter, '(for example, the first Phantom Weight i'm making'll be called A.)  The weights can also be any shape and size, as long as it's touching the Energy Chip.

And finally... my special drivers which i call...

The Phantom Driver: These drivers are a little bit different from a lot of the other drivers. For one, these drivers have magnets in them, and they're pretty big too. The magnets are quite big and cover parts of the bey. The actual driver is similar to the size of a Hypersphere driver, but the tip is actually the size of a MFB, or Burst driver. 

Okay its getting laggy so it'll be two posts oof
Nice system lol
(Dec. 13, 2020  10:30 PM)kai edits Wrote: Nice system lol

thanks lol

Character and Bey Contest! This is YOUR chance to be apart of my first fan-fic!

Requirements:
-The bey must be a phantom system bey.
-Can't be to overpowered.

Those are pretty much all the requirements!

Due Date- January 3rd.
I like the concept.  Also you @ people with spaces in their names like this:   @"Username with spaces here"ike kai edits  Sorry kai edits.
Also I'm flattered that you liked my fanfic
(Dec. 13, 2020  10:47 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: I like the concept.  Also you @ people with spaces in their names like this:   @"Username with spaces here"ike kai edits  Sorry kai edits.

Ah, thanks! and yeah! Your fanfic is awesome dude!
(Dec. 13, 2020  10:51 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2020  10:47 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: I like the concept.  Also you @ people with spaces in their names like this:   @"Username with spaces here"ike kai edits  Sorry kai edits.

Ah, thanks! and yeah! Your fanfic is awesome dude!

Thanks.
Aye what about beyblade burst apocalypse I spend years on that lol
(Dec. 13, 2020  11:07 PM)kai edits Wrote: Aye what about beyblade burst apocalypse I spend years on that lol

You have been rejected lol
I typed a whole new episode and I falsed clicked now its vanished
(Dec. 13, 2020  11:07 PM)kai edits Wrote: Aye what about beyblade burst apocalypse I spend years on that lol

XD Beyblade Burst Apocalypse is good too

(Dec. 13, 2020  11:22 PM)TwistedWerewolf Wrote: I typed a whole new episode and I falsed clicked now its vanished

and that sucks- man, imagine writing 2 whole paragraphs of your fan-fic, and you accidentally click the back button-

Update?: The first bey I'll be giving the Phantom system to will be called, "Phantom Dragren!" It's a right-spinning, up-spinning attack type.

The stadium is also not a normal stadium either, it's actually a full on spherical ball with four holes which beys can knock other beys out of, and you can even take the top half of the spherical stadium out, so it's like this half-bowl stadium too! The stadium is also magnetic so beys can travel all throughout the stadium without any problems. The beys can also tilt sideways and act as beywheelz too XD-
I am so glad you like my fan fic!
(Dec. 14, 2020  12:10 AM)LJ-Blader Wrote: I am so glad you like my fan fic!

Yeah! Beyblade Burst Seasons is really, really cool! and honestly, I got inspiration from everyone i @ed in my first post on this thread including you with the "A1" disc/chassis! which is why the Phantom weights are like, "A, B, C etc." All of their fan-fics are really cool, and original in some way, shape or form, and it's really awesome!
PeppzieCola Its flattering that you like my fanfic. To me, it didn’t seem too interesting. Well, hope you have a successful fanfic!
(Dec. 14, 2020  1:01 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: PeppzieCola Its flattering that you like my fanfic. To me, it didn’t seem too interesting. Well, hope you have a successful fanfic!

Lol- your fanfic is really good! Smile and thanks!

Update: I have no clue when I'll make the first episode, but... the main character for the series is called, "Daichi Amakoi!"
I like it lol
phantoms lol
I would like to present you the move called dual phantom
no! come on genesis
(Dec. 14, 2020  2:50 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I would like to present you the move called dual phantom

Lol

(Dec. 14, 2020  2:46 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: System is very nice actually

Thanks EarthHelios!
ok what?? I would like phantom genesis
(Dec. 14, 2020  3:11 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: We might see the dead being alive again

Maybe-
nope they are dead for good
Are you doing a character contest