[Fan Fiction]  Lucha Burst fanfic thread (Beyblade Burst: Ice Storm)

I finally finished it, like 2 days late
https://www.wattpad.com/1143219139-beybl...20-the-new
A One Part Special Series! Beyblade Burst: Pheonix Rising! A beyblade burst movie!

The Dynasty of beyblade Is at stake, 50 Years since Phi's Reign of terror, Terror Inc. has created a super soldier. Created purely from the powers of Pheonix, Hades and lucifer. Armed with the ever so deadly Carnage Pheonix, The Super Soldier Known as Phi-X Set's out on his reign of terror! Legends arise of a Powerful Blader Deemed the "End of Evil" Has set out to Destroy Phi-X Armed with a Strong Bey rumored to have the power of a thousand gods, Sacrifice Asgard! This powerful Blader goes by one name...and one name only "Alexander Akiye"

Releasing December 2021

(This is not a actual movie it's a one part fanfic structured like a movie)
Taking a break So no new chapters this week next weekend should have some new chapters tho
LATE Halloween bey!
Next bey(For Super Charge)
My guess is Sucker Gargoyle-0. 3-Wrecker. Wheel. Fetcher.
(Nov. 15, 2021  12:28 AM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: My guess is Sucker Gargoyle-0. 3-Wrecker. Wheel.  Fetcher.

wheel is the only correct part in that guess, also sorry for no new updates, ii'm gonna try to get back to my fanfics today

schools been tough

*as I wirie this in social studies*
I'm bored so random Bey time, feel free to use with credit.
(Nov. 05, 2021  2:13 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote: Next bey(For Super Charge)

Sir Gregory-0.3S-Wielder Wheel Fortune
(Nov. 20, 2021  4:03 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote: I'm bored so random Bey time, feel free to use with credit.

I made a similar bey called Flame Kitsune
Ok so I can't access any of my stories on wattpad, so yay for me, my wattpad will no longer be used for chapter updates until further notice which speaking of i completely forgot about my fanfics so im gonna try to get a chapter out within the week
Return of the king? Nah just the Return of LuchaBurst, Will the fanfic get Reboot? not quite, It's time for something new to showcase my new learnt writing skill and something with an actual storyline.

The Storm is coming....
(Jan. 14, 2022  1:34 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote: Return of the king? Nah just the Return of LuchaBurst, Will the fanfic get Reboot? not quite, It's time for something new to showcase my new learnt writing skill and something with an actual storyline.

The Storm is coming....

Cool, you're back. I'll wait to see it then.
(Jan. 14, 2022  1:34 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote: The Storm is coming....
Main Bey of the new series
(Jan. 16, 2022  8:05 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
Hmm, Kh could be Kahaku, Khyah, and Kholomodumo too. I have the feeling none of these are right lo
kaijuu right?
(Jan. 17, 2022  1:09 AM)CelBeyBlade Wrote: kaijuu right?

Nope

(Jan. 16, 2022  8:39 PM)Carma___bigbang Wrote: No it’s obliviously kaiyu

nope

(Jan. 16, 2022  8:24 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2022  8:05 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: Main Bey of the new series
Hmm, Kh could be Kahaku, Khyah, and Kholomodumo too. I have the feeling none of these are right lo

yeah wrong on all three

(Jan. 16, 2022  8:05 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote:

making a change to this, 
[spoiler]
TKh.4.Vr.Str.Elm.
[/spoiler
(Jan. 21, 2022  2:58 AM)Carma___bigbang Wrote: Kami??????
It is Kh, so the first letter has to be K and the second consonant has to be H
Just randomly

Timestamp Krohon.4.Virtue.Stream.Elemental or Elimination
(Jan. 23, 2022  12:28 AM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: Just randomly

Timestamp Krohon.4.Virtue.Stream.Elemental or Elimination

Elemental is correct
New Series Official Release date! 1-27-2022!!!
Today's the day! Ladies and gentleman get ready for Beyblade Burst: Ice Storm

Welcome to beyblade Bursrt: Ice Storm! New beys with "elemental" powers have appeared around the world, with some of the best bladers replicating the system, Young Kori Arashi is the first to make one of these "tornado" beys. with an overlooming darkness(The Ice Storm) devouring the beyblade world, Kori Arashi must get stronger fast! But he quickly learns this is no easy task. Kori will face many challenges, from injury to broken beys, Kori will face it all, will Kori Overtake the Ice King or will the Ice Storm take over beyblade forever? 

Main Character: Kori Arashi

System: 
Tornado system

Chip - A sparking like chip with 2 teeth on it, holds the layer together and has the motif. 

Blade Base - The Blade Base is divided into two parts the "Blade body" which houses the other two teeth of the bey and the main gimmick and blades and such. and the "cover" which holds the weight in

Soul Weight - Similar to a fusion of a db armor and a GT weight, it is sandwiched between the Blade body and cover of the blade base. 

Rin Disc - A average disc with 4 nexus like prongs so that the Disc Blades can attatch 

Disc Blades - Plastic pieces that attach to Rin Discs via 4 indents akin to S-Gear 

Driver - Average driver.

For the Duration of the FanFic you can submit a character/bey at any time, please use detail or else I have no choice but to ignore the entry as i can not play the character/bey right or at all.
(Jan. 27, 2022  10:44 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: New Series Official Release date! 1-27-2022!!!

Welcome to beyblade Bursrt: Ice Storm! New beys with "elemental" powers have appeared around the world, with some of the best bladers replicating the system, Young Kori Arashi is the first to make one of these "tornado" beys. with an overlooming darkness(The Ice Storm) devouring the beyblade world, Kori Arashi must get stronger fast! But he quickly learns this is no easy task. Kori will face many challenges, from injury to broken beys, Kori will face it all, will Kori Overtake the Ice King or will the Ice Storm take over beyblade forever? 

System: 
Tornado system

Chip - A sparking like chip with 2 teeth on it, holds the layer together and has the motif. 

Blade Base - The Blade Base is divided into two parts the "Blade body" which houses the other two teeth of the bey and the main gimmick and blades and such. and the "cover" which holds the weight in

Soul Weight - Similar to a fusion of a db armor and a GT weight, it is sandwiched between the Blade body and cover of the blade base. 

Rin Disc - A average disc with 4 nexus like prongs so that the Disc Blades can attatch 

Disc Blades - Plastic pieces that attach to Rin Discs via 4 indents akin to S-Gear 

Driver - Average driver.

For the Duration of the FanFic you can submit a character/bey at any time, please use detail or else I have no choice but to ignore the entry as i can not play the character/bey right or at all.
I'd reccommend to make a character form, else people might not know what goes where. (Or to specify some info that you want)
Btw, nice system.
(Jan. 28, 2022  9:14 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2022  10:44 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: New Series Official Release date! 1-27-2022!!!

System: 
Tornado system

Driver - Average driver.

I'd reccommend to make a character form, else people might not know what goes where. (Or to specify some info that you want)
Btw, nice system.
I was planning on it i was just out of time and tired last night

Character Form: 
Bey Form: