[Fan Fiction]  Lucha Burst fanfic thread (Beyblade Burst: Ice Storm)

(Sep. 12, 2021  10:13 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2021  10:09 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Now I just need to figure out what Gr is….

Great, ground, gyroscope, Gear, Gross, Grass, Guarding, Gourmet, Garlic...

Garlic Lol, but no

(Sep. 12, 2021  10:20 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2021  10:00 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: No, but heres a hint, this bey has been seen in the anime pre- GT era

Eternal Cognite-5 4B-S

lol you guessed the hasbro version but yeah
Eternal Cognite-5 4B-S Gear (Thx Hollow,GB)
(Sep. 12, 2021  10:25 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Eternal Cognite-5 4B-S Gear (Thx Hollow,GB)

The Driver Isn't Gear, But everything else is correct
I think the attachment to the chassis is the s gear
(Sep. 13, 2021  12:31 AM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: I think the attachment to the chassis is the s gear

The "-S" on the chassis name means speed, it's part of the system, there's speed, weight, and power chassis' but making s gear go on a chassis sounds like an interesting idea
so I made a idea for you
(Sep. 13, 2021  12:39 AM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: so I made a idea for you

yes lol
wow really easily
So Far we have 2 Entries for the character contest, It'll Be open Till next Sunday(September 19, 2021)

scoring goes as follows

1st. Character get's appearance in the fanfic full time
2nd. appears in fanfic for one ark
3rd/4th. appears in one episode
(Sep. 13, 2021  1:07 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote: So Far we have 2 Entries for the character contest, It'll Be open Till next Sunday(September 19, 2021)  

scoring goes as follows

dang that's pretty balanced, now i dont really think im gonna win lol
(Sep. 13, 2021  1:09 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2021  1:07 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote: So Far we have 2 Entries for the character contest, It'll Be open Till next Sunday(September 19, 2021)  

scoring goes as follows

dang that's pretty balanced, now i dont really think im gonna win lol

well if we only get four entries you'll at least appear in one episode

scoring goes as follows

Why don't you at least make 1st and 2nd full time, 3rd one for one arc, and the 4th one one episode
(Sep. 13, 2021  1:15 AM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote:

scoring goes as follows

Why don't you at least make 1st and 2nd full time, 3rd one for one arc, and the 4th one one episode

I Don't want too many characters full time, that's why is did it the way I did, I have Beys planned myself and I don't want those spots being taken by other people beys
ok I understand now
episode 13: The Mystery team
new chapter tommorrow, character contest ends sunday
thanks for the info
Chapter 14: Destruction! the Demonic blader!
we only have 2 entries and the character contest ends tomorrow, act fast or be left out!

Next Episodes!
Results of the character contest

1st: GenesisBlader

2nd: Dragon Blader Z

and due to lack of entries there is no 3rd and 4th
(Sep. 19, 2021  7:04 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: Results of the character contest

1st: 'GenesisBlader'

2nd:  'Dragon Blader Z'

and due to lack of entries there is no 3rd and 4th

It is better that way, throw away characters aren't good imo (especially if they only appear for 1 episode).
Next Bey(excluding character contest winners)
Episode 15: Revenge! Seth strikes Back!

this episode was right full of some of my favorite quotes, See if you can find them!
Get ready WBO fanfiction community.... Cause something new is hitting.... Beyblade burst: Tyrant

You can be apart of the Tyrant fan fiction too! Just submit a character form and your in(if accepted)

character form:

Veriot Porter
[spoiler]

Name: Veriot Porter

Hair color:  Brown with Red streaks.

Eye Color: red(right) Blue(left)

Personality: Veriot is an-experienced blader who has just started blading he has taken inspiration from bladers such as aiga, lean, free, lui, hyde and dante. He crafted his bey, screech vulture all on his own and now he wants to prove hes capable despite being a little younger then other bladers. he's determined and ready to face any challenge, or so he thought, he can completely zone out and get lost in his own head sometimes if he starts to fear he might lose.

Appearance(clothes): Veliot wears a blue tank top with a brown jacket the jacket has white fur at the top. he wears a red baseball cap he turns backwards when hes serious. He wears Blue shorts with red lines down the side, white socks and brown shoes.

Important features(tattoos, birth marks, scars, ETC):  He has a Light blue Lightning bolt marking under his left eye.

Resonance(what changes to the character): His hair turns Red and stands on end, he pops his collar up on his jacket. and the blue lightning bolt turns red.

Bey: Screech vulture ridge+upper Stealth+Flash -4

Spin direction: Right

Type: Attack

Tyrant Chip: Vulture - the vulture Tyrant chip features a blue bird head with red eyes on either side of the chip with a metal centerpiece designed like two claws reaching outwards. the base for this tyrant chip is clear.

Tyrant Chip Core: Force - the force tyrant chip core features a round shape that makes it compatible with most tyrant cores, it features four claw like designs protruding from the middle, the core is red with silver paint. 

Tyrant ring: Screech - the screech ring features  a blue base with red highlight, it has 2 large upper sloped blades, the front of the blade is sharp and the blade is at a high incline, the blade is divided into three sections the front which is plastic and has a sharp end that leads and overlaps the middle. the middle is a smooth blue rubber blade that overlaps the end part the end blade is a jagged blade with ridges like the ones on the death sparking ring. after that is a blade with a sharp design,  the blade has a bound gimmick where when it gets hit hard enough it shifts back. the blade is designed like one on savior Valkyrie, back from that is a large blade with a slight upwards slope the front of the blade has three sharp talon like points that extends out into a ridge covered blade that has multiple sections each getting smaller until it goes back into the ring. 

Weight: 4 - a weight with 4 v shaped points on it that line up perfectly with the 4 upper blades. the end of the weights dips down a little giving the outer edges of the blade a lower center of gravity then the rest of the bey. the 4 weight has blue stickers with red lines through them.

Disc Core: Ridge - the ridge core is a circular with a base that slowly gets wider the lower it goes with the final one having 8 round contact points. the ridge disc is unpainted

Disc Blade: Upper -  the upper disc blade has a red design with blue and white accents. it has 4 blades that cut through the  air and have a upper slope that allows for them to attack other beys discs and send them flying. the four blades are red plastic with white painted metal around the edge that is covered with blue rubber.

Driver Core: Stealth - the stealth driver has a kind of hard red rubber hole tip and up from that is a blue circular body with blades that overlap to create a pattern of air flow that pushes the driver down towards the stadium floor for extra attack power. when the driver is awoken the rubber hole turns into rubber flat and the driver has softer rubber.

Driver Armour: Flash - the flash armor features a red free moving metal ring that sits kinda low for LAD and up from that is 8 blue plastic blades that cut through the air for movability and they have metal in the lower half for a better connection with the stadium floor.

Special moves:

Screech Upper - using the 2 bigger upper blades to attack and send the opponent flying.

Death Scream - vulture climbs up the stadium and races back down for a strong attack

Stealth bomber -  Utilizing its speed, Screech vulture strikes its opponent Beyblades with the Screech ring at full forces, dealing massive damage.

Screech Impulse - vulture channels its energy into the upper blades on its Energy Layer. It then slams into its opponent, using its weight to deal a devastating blow.

Screeching Launch - Veriot launches incredibly high so when it lands the rubber absorbs the impact and kicks back causing vulture to jump around

Final Impact - Vulture get's knocked into the air by an attack and he plumets back down in a spiral motion landing ontop of the opponents layer.
[/spoiler
Beys/parts we will see throughout tyrant, also beys you can't submit as a part of the character form
(Sep. 24, 2021  5:42 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: Beys/parts we will see throughout tyrant, also beys you can't submit as a part of the character form

huh looks interesting! cant wait for this!