[Fan Fiction]  Lucha Burst fanfic thread (Beyblade Burst: Ice Storm)

(Sep. 24, 2021  10:55 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2021  5:42 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: Beys/parts we will see throughout tyrant, also beys you can't submit as a part of the character form

huh looks interesting! cant wait for this!

Yeah, I got big plans for the Tyrant series
(Sep. 23, 2021  10:35 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: Get ready WBO fanfiction community.... Cause something new is hitting.... Beyblade burst: Tyrant

You can be apart of the Tyrant fan fiction too! Just submit a character form and your in(if accepted)

character form:

Veriot Porter

I think it's no surprise if I say that I'm not going to enter. Anyways, looks cool ig
(Sep. 24, 2021  11:08 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2021  10:35 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: Get ready WBO fanfiction community.... Cause something new is hitting.... Beyblade burst: Tyrant

You can be apart of the Tyrant fan fiction too! Just submit a character form and your in(if accepted)

character form:

Veriot Porter

I think it's no surprise if I say that I'm not going to enter. Anyways, looks cool ig

dang for a second i thought it said veriot potter lol
i'll try and enter, this weekend's mine now
~deleted by original poster~

character form:

Veriot Porter

This will be character form (I'll do bey later)

Name: Aka Zakaura

Height: 5'1 (Sparking)- 6'5 (DB)- 6'7 (Tyrant)

Eye Color: Red

Hair Color: Dark Blue with cyan streaks.

Personality: Aka is strong with might, but sometimes he has fear to lose, but his beyblade companion helps him (bey name later). Aka tries to win every battle to become the best blader in the world, but I'll take a long journey to get there.

Appearance: (Tyrant)- White shirt, black vest, black shirt tie, and white shoes.

Important Features: None.

Resonance: His hair becomes spiky, and it turns white with white aura surrounding his body.

character form:

Veriot Porter

Hope I win!
(Sep. 26, 2021  2:46 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote:

character form:

Veriot Porter

Personality: Aka is strong with might, but sometimes he has fear to lose, but his beyblade companion helps him (bey name later). Aka tries to win every battle to become the best blader in the world, but I'll take a long journey to get there.

Appearance: (Tyrant)- White shirt, black vest, black shirt tie, and white shoes.

Resonance: His hair becomes spiky, and it turns white with white aura surrounding his body.

character form:

Veriot Porter

HOLY SUS HE'S 6'7?! THAT'S INSANELY TALL!

i wonder if aka will be the deuteragonist, that one emo tritagonist, or the villan
He had height changes from being short to tall

Bey Name: Malificent Stormbreaker

Tyrant Chip: Stormbreaker- The chip has 8 teeth surrounding the under part so it can resist longer in battle, also it has burst stoppers making it unburstable (not really).

Tyrant Chip Core: Power- This core brings burst resistance to the bey making it powerful to use against opponents beys. The flare this core brings is amazing.

Tyrant Ring: Malificent- A source that made this ring powerful was flare energy that caused it to make the magnificent shape.

Weight: 6- This weight balances the bey alot due to its 3 equal shape on each side, making it resist with stamina.

Disc Core: Wipe- It gives Stormbreaker the power it needs to beat everyone even the legends, but this disc core can be unbalanced sometimes, making Aka lose battles.

Disc Blade: Damage- The Disc Blade causes destruction to other beys, giving Stormbreaker flare energy.

Driver Core: Control- This driver core has two modes, shape mode, and destruction mode, making it so Stormbreaker can pull off attacks.

Driver Armor: Balance- The Armor keeps Stormbreaker's stamina good. This can be used to outspin opponents.

Moves: Malificent Damage- Stormbreaker circles around the outer rim picking up speed for a massive attack

Balance Dive- Stormbreaker hits the wall and starts flying in the air preparing for a dive attack

Max Control- This move only works for Stormbreaker when he is in shape mode, but Stormbreaker goes to the center and creates a shield to block attacks with power.

Rim Upper- Stormbreaker reangles itself to hit the opponents bey back and forth.

Ultra Rim Upper- Stormbreaker does it, but it'll gain electricity which is flare energy.

Malificent Godhammer- Stormbreaker spins around the stadium with the flare energy making it do a big boom.

Mad Flash- Stormbreaker hits the bey and reangles itself to gain flare energy to prepare for a new move.

Lightning Flare- Stormbreaker's signature move is powerful, and what happens is that Stormbreaker gains flare energy, but with cyan electricity to do a one hit attack.

Flare Burst- Stormbreaker uses this move when he's in destruction, and Stormbreaker speeds up with flare energy that is in a sword shape to burst opponents beys.

Max Thunder- Stormbreaker uses Thunder Energy to use this move, Stormbreaker pushes the opponents bey from the wall to another which creates a crushing move.
(Sep. 26, 2021  2:51 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: He had height changes from being short to tall

Bey Name: Malificent Stormbreaker

Tyrant Chip: Stormbreaker- The chip has 8 teeth surrounding the under part so it can resist longer in battle, also it has burst stoppers making it unburstable (not really).

Tyrant Chip Core: Power- This core brings burst resistance to the bey making it powerful to use against opponents beys. The flare this core brings is amazing.

Tyrant Ring: Malificent- A source that made this ring powerful was flare energy that caused it to make the magnificent shape.

Weight: 6- This weight balances the bey alot due to its 3 equal shape on each side, making it resist with stamina.

Disc Core: Wipe- It gives Stormbreaker the power it needs to beat everyone even the legends, but this disc core can be unbalanced sometimes, making Aka lose battles.

Disc Blade: Damage- The Disc Blade causes destruction to other beys, giving Stormbreaker flare energy.

Driver Core: Control- This driver core has two modes, shape mode, and destruction mode, making it so Stormbreaker can pull off attacks.

Driver Armor: Balance- The Armor keeps Stormbreaker's stamina good. This can be used to outspin opponents.

Moves: Malificent Damage- Stormbreaker circles around the outer rim picking up speed for a massive attack

Balance Dive- Stormbreaker hits the wall and starts flying in the air preparing for a dive attack

Max Control- This move only works for Stormbreaker when he is in shape mode, but Stormbreaker goes to the center and creates a shield to block attacks with power.

Rim Upper- Stormbreaker reangles itself to hit the opponents bey back and forth.

Ultra Rim Upper- Stormbreaker does it, but it'll gain electricity which is flare energy.

Malificent Godhammer- Stormbreaker spins around the stadium with the flare energy making it so to do a big boom.

Mad Flash- Stormbreaker hits the bey and reangles itself to gain flare energy to prepare for a new move.

Lightning Flare- Stormbreaker's signature move is powerful, and what happens is that Stormbreaker gains flare energy, but with cyan electricity to do a one hit attack.

Flare Burst- Stormbreaker uses this move when he's in destruction, and Stormbreaker speeds up with flare energy that is in a sword shape to burst opponents beys.

Max Thunder- Stormbreaker uses Thunder Energy to use this move, Stormbreaker pushes the opponents bey from the wall to another which creates a crushing move.

Great alot of useful stuff here but it would be nice to know a more visual side of what storm bringer looks like, what the blades on the ring are like? what the driver core/armour looks like, you did well with gimmicks but we dont know what the bey actually looks like
I'll pm you
(Sep. 26, 2021  2:46 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote:

character form:

Veriot Porter

character form:

Veriot Porter

Hope I win!

I have a feeling theres gonna be a filler episode based on this dudes height
:) hehehehehe

when is the contest ending Lucha Burst
Episode 16 of super charge: The Mystery blader revealed!
(Sep. 26, 2021  8:58 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: Episode 16 of super charge: The Mystery blader revealed!

OH HECK YEAH BOYS, KASADY IS IN TOWN!! 🤘

anyways nice chapter, though it was a bit short (i sure can't be talking, my chapters are short too) i'll say that battle may have changed ashton's mindset... or so i think...
(Sep. 26, 2021  9:05 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2021  8:58 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: Episode 16 of super charge: The Mystery blader revealed!

OH HECK YEAH BOYS, KASADY IS IN TOWN!! 🤘

anyways nice chapter, though it was a bit short (i sure can't be talking, my chapters are short too) i'll say that battle may have changed ashton's mindset... or so i think...
Possibly...

(Sep. 26, 2021  5:25 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: Smile hehehehehe

when is the contest ending Lucha Burst

sorry i didnt see this till now It'll stay open throughout the end of tyrant, Mostly anyone who enters will be in the fanfiction
Now I'm wondering  was I even the first one to enter
(Sep. 26, 2021  10:31 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: Now I'm wondering  was I even the first one to enter

yes, i think you were
New Tyrant Episode:
When are you going to make another episode?
Episode 17 of super Charge:  Peace... Or not.

(Oct. 02, 2021  2:41 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: When are you going to make another episode?

For super charge? see above for todays chapter. for Tyrant? tommorrow
FOllowing in UnseenBurst's light, I made a wattpad,

supercharge and tyrant have been transfered

https://www.wattpad.com/story/287173313-...per-charge

https://www.wattpad.com/story/287175343-...rst-tyrant
Beyblade Burst Tyrant episode 2!
https://www.wattpad.com/1137617137-beybl...ic-screech
Episode spoilers:
(Oct. 03, 2021  10:32 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: FOllowing in UnseenBurst's light, I made a wattpad,

supercharge and tyrant have been transfered

https://www.wattpad.com/story/287173313-...per-charge

https://www.wattpad.com/story/287175343-...rst-tyrant

oh heck nah im not finna get left in the dust

you know what time it is...
SO, Yeah sorry about the lack of chapters, I'm gonna try to pump out some chapters for both tyrant and duper charge over this weekend, specifically Sunday and Monday because i got Saturday plans
Episode 19 of Super Charge!
https://www.wattpad.com/1139959997-beybl...-19-return

New episode of tyrant!!!
https://www.wattpad.com/1140788196-beybl...-nightmare
Ladies. Gentlemen. Bladers. Hayden Has landed and left a huge Impact!
https://www.wattpad.com/1142726544-beybl...erpent-god

Sobaro:
Hayden:

tomorrow is gonna be a new episode of super charge!

Tyrant Ares(Forgot to do this lol)