[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Nemesis’s Successor

(Jan. 13, 2021  9:41 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2021  9:13 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: beykid says I was not his successor so I said the TRUTH and it was so emotional cuz it was Ryuga's first real lost

“It was Ryuga’s first real lost” I guess the end of metal fight doesn’t exist lol

whatever
Beyblade Burst Nemesis’s Successor #19 “Finale Part 1”

Wakiya: Don’t do it, it’s a trap!

Wakiya sits up on the bed with bandages over his head.

Valt: I have to. I will defeat L Drago and being peace to beyblade again.

Valt leaves the wbbo headquarters to the battle bladers finals arena. When Valt makes it there all he sees is a bunch of rocks in a giant whole but then sees Damian on top of one.

Valt: So this is the stadium?

Valt jumps down to meet Damian face to face.

Damian: No need to rush Valt. Theodore is getting it set up.

The ground starts to shake and the rocks start to break and fall off the rising stadium. After the stadium reaches max height Valt notices that they’re on a giant gold stadium.

Valt: What though.
Damian: This is the same stadium Gingka and Ryuga had their final battle in the tournament. Also this is the only place Gingka has ever beaten my uncle.
Valt: So your uncle is Ryuga, huh?
Damian: Yes and your gonna be his beys next victim.

The two bladers aim their launchers and get ready for their battle.

Both: 3,2,1, GO SHOOT!

The beys go into the stadium. Valkyrie tries to go around on the edge of the stadium but it met by a counter from L Drago. Valkyrie gets sent straight in the air.

Valt: NOW VALKYRIE! DIVING BRAVE SLASH!

Golden blades start to appear on Valkyrie and Valkyrie starts diving down to L Drago. A purple dragon rises from L Drago and meets Valkyries attack. Valkyrie gets slammed down onto the stadium floor with not much spin left. L Drago then goes sprinting at Valkyrie to make the final blow.

???: GO! WING PEGASUS!
???: GO! FLASH SAGITARIO!

L Drago was sent flying back by two beys.

Damian: What?!

Damian and Valkyrie looked at the side of the stadium where a helicopter was rising to the stadium with three bladers on it. There was Wakiya, Gingka, and Kenta.

Wakiya: Thought you needed some help Valt!

Gingka and Kenta jump off the helicopter onto the sides of the stadium.

Gingka: GO PEGASUS! ATTACK L DRAGO!

Pegasus goes full throttle and keeps attack L Drago in its barrage mode.

Kenta: SAGITTARIO! ATTACK MODE!

Sagittario’s ring moves into a cross like position and starts charging at L Drago.

Damian: HAHAHAHA! YOU IDIOTS NOW I HAVE ALL I NEED!
Gingka: What?
Damian: L DRAGO, LIMIT BREAK! ULTIMATE ABSORB!

L Drago’s ring moves exposing the rubber. L Drago charges at Sagittario and locks onto it and starts absorbing it.

Damian: GIVE ME YOUR STAR FRAGMENT RIGHT NOW! L DRAGO MUST BE COMPLETE!
Valt: NO! VALKYRIE!

Valkyrie starts charging at L Drago and sends it flying.

Damian: YOU WORM!

Damian’s aura sends Valt back from the wave of wind.

Damian: GIVE ME WHAT RIGHTFULLY BELONGS TO ME, RIGHT NOW!

L Drago locks back onto Sagittario and keeps absorbing it. Damian finally gets to the star fragment and L Drago absorbs it’s star fragment back and sends Sagittario flying into Pegasus. Sagittario starts glowing white and somehow devolves into Flame Sagittario.

Damian: L DRAGO IS NOW COMPLETE! NOW LIMIT BREAK! ULTIMATE METEO!

L Drago starts charging into Pegasus with many attacks. But then L Drago starts becoming weaker and weaker.

Damian: WHAT?!

Damians aura starts changing from purple to a black and red one.

Valt: WAKIYA! WHATS HAPPENING?!

Wakiya checks his tablet and sees the statistics of L Drago.

Wakiya: What the heck!
Valt: WHAT?!
Wakiya: I don’t know how but L Drago is absorbing itself.
Gingka: How does that even happen?!
Wakiya: Wait. Valt! You know how L Drago beyblade spirits in it.
Valt: Yeah!
Wakiya: Well I just checked and unlike all of the the rest one spirit is fighting back and is absorbing L Drago’s spirit and is starting to take control of the bey.

L Drago’s ring and pieces break off and what’s left was a shape of a bey made out of some type of black shadow. Damian’s left eye goes to the red and black color.

Damian: WAIT NO!

*Damians mind*

???: You think you could’ve gotten rid of me that easily Damian.
Damian: NO! L DRAGO GOT RID OF YOU!
???: Then why am I still here?

Damian looked around and he saw he was in a arena of pure darkness. He then looked at the spirit and sees that it was holding the spirit of L Drago.

???: So this is your uncles play thing?
Damian: WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH L DRAGO!
???: Here’s some karma for what you did to me.

The spirit grabbed L Drago’s head and ripped it off. It then raised L Drago’s above its body and let the blood shower upon it.

???: I have to go now Damian. But thanks for the body.

*in real life*

Damian: AHHHHH!

Damian shrieks in pain while the dark aura grows stronger and stronger. The dark aura then raps around him and when it releases Damian looked different. His gains were appearing and he had orange glowing eyes.

Valt: WHAT THE HECK?! MASKED BLADER WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!
Gingka: That isn’t Masked Blader. That’s the spirit of the bey revolting against L Drago.
Damian (???) GO NOW! (Beys name will be revealed in the next episode)

AlexTheBlader and EarthHelios part 2 will come soon
(Jan. 15, 2021  1:25 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Beyblade Burst Nemesis’s Successor #19 “Finale Part 1”

Valt leaves the wbbo headquarters to the battle bladers finals arena. When Valt makes it there all he sees is a bunch of rocks in a giant whole but then sees Damian on top of one.

The ground starts to shake and the rocks start to break and fall off the rising stadium. After the stadium reaches max height Valt notices that they’re on a giant gold stadium.

Damian: This is the same stadium Gingka and Ryuga had their final battle in the tournament. Also this is the only place Gingka has ever beaten my uncle.

The beys go into the stadium. Valkyrie tries to go around on the edge of the stadium but it met by a counter from L Drago. Valkyrie gets sent straight in the air.

Golden blades start to appear on Valkyrie and Valkyrie starts diving down to L Drago. A purple dragon rises from L Drago and meets Valkyries attack. Valkyrie gets slammed down onto the stadium floor with not much spin left. L Drago then goes sprinting at Valkyrie to make the final blow.

Damian and Valkyrie looked at the side of the stadium where a helicopter was rising to the stadium with three bladers on it. There was Wakiya, Gingka, and Kenta.

Sagittario’s ring moves into a cross like position and starts charging at L Drago.

L Drago’s ring moves exposing the rubber. L Drago charges at Sagittario and locks onto it and starts absorbing it.

L Drago locks back onto Sagittario and keeps absorbing it. Damian finally gets to the star fragment and L Drago absorbs it’s star fragment back and sends Sagittario flying into Pegasus. Sagittario starts glowing white and somehow devolves into Flame Sagittario.

L Drago starts charging into Pegasus with many attacks. But then L Drago starts becoming weaker and weaker.

Wakiya: Well I just checked and unlike all of the the rest one spirit is fighting back and is absorbing L Drago’s spirit and is starting to take control of the bey.

L Drago’s ring and pieces break off and what’s left was a shape of a bey made out of some type of black shadow. Damian’s left eye goes to the red and black color.

*Damians mind*

Damian looked around and he saw he was in a arena of pure darkness. He then looked at the spirit and sees that it was holding the spirit of L Drago.

The spirit grabbed L Drago’s head and ripped it off. It then raised L Drago’s above its body and let the blood shower upon it.

*in real life*

Damian shrieks in pain while the dark aura grows stronger and stronger. The dark aura then raps around him and when it releases Damian looked different. His gains were appearing and he had orange glowing eyes.

Gingka: That isn’t Masked Blader. That’s the spirit of the bey revolting against L Drago.

this is plot twist heaven. wow.
(Jan. 15, 2021  2:55 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  1:25 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Beyblade Burst Nemesis’s Successor #19 “Finale Part 1”

*Damians mind*

*in real life*

this is plot twist heaven. wow.

Who is the spirit though?
(Jan. 15, 2021  3:14 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  2:55 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: this is plot twist heaven. wow.

Who is the spirit though?
Requiem.
(Jan. 15, 2021  1:58 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  3:14 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Who is the spirit though?
Requiem.

I think it might be revenant
(Jan. 15, 2021  5:06 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  1:58 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Requiem.

I think it might be revenant

True cause you wanna know why. Because there is no way it could be another bey and plus Revenant was Damian's first bey anway. And there not gonna try to do a Requiem 2.0 here
(Jan. 15, 2021  5:07 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  5:06 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: I think it might be revenant

True cause you wanna know why. Because there is no way it could be another bey and plus Revenant was Damian's first bey anway. And there not gonna try to do a Requiem 2.0 here

With golden Freddy writing it all bets are off. So he might, but I agree.
(Jan. 15, 2021  5:07 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  5:06 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: I think it might be revenant

I mean it was by Theodore so I thought a piece of requiem was in it but he did kind of just throw away revenant so that could be possible
(Jan. 15, 2021  5:35 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  5:07 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: True cause you wanna know why. Because there is no way it could be another bey and plus Revenant was Damian's first bey anway. And there not gonna try to do a Requiem 2.0 here
I mean it was by Theodore so I thought a piece of requiem was in it but he did kind of just throw away revenant so that could be possible

Well to make l Drago he used the requiem project from the snake pit remember
(Jan. 15, 2021  5:42 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  5:35 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I mean it was by Theodore so I thought a piece of requiem was in it but he did kind of just throw away revenant so that could be possible

Well to make l Drago he used the requiem project from the snake pit remember

This fan fic tells lies lol
(Jan. 15, 2021  7:28 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  5:42 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Well to make l Drago he used the requiem project from the snake pit remember

This fan fic tells lies lol

How? This is what happened in the fan fic
Ryuga isn't even that strong. L-Drago is just pet food to Nemesis lol
(Jan. 15, 2021  7:44 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  7:28 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: This fan fic tells lies lol

How? This is what happened in the fan fic

I was joking

(Jan. 15, 2021  7:45 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ryuga isn't even that strong. L-Drago is just pet food to Nemesis lol

He is the second most powerful MFB character (tied with gingka) and he withstood Rago for a long time (even rago acknowledgded that) which KAI could never do. He was so powerful, he made a village believe he was the "Dragon God".
(Jan. 15, 2021  7:48 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  7:44 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: How? This is what happened in the fan fic

I was joking

(Jan. 15, 2021  7:45 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ryuga isn't even that strong. L-Drago is just pet food to Nemesis lol

He is the second most powerful MFB character (tied with gingka) and he withstood Rago for a long time (even rago acknowledgded that) which KAI could never do. He was so powerful, he made a village believe he was the "Dragon God".

Actually Gingka is third with 3 Losses throughout the entire series but Ryuga only has two so he's second place.
The wins and losses don't matter. Just cause Ryuga has only 2 losses doesn't automatically make him the 2nd strongest in MFB!
(Jan. 15, 2021  8:28 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: The wins and losses don't matter. Just cause Ryuga has only 2 losses doesn't automatically make him the 2nd strongest in mfb!
Well Ryuga's son said Gingka Was tied with Ryuga for second and But I'm saying the losses Push Ryuga in to second and Gingka into 3rd.
(Jan. 15, 2021  8:32 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  8:28 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: The wins and losses don't matter. Just cause Ryuga has only 2 losses doesn't automatically make him the 2nd strongest in mfb!
Well Ryuga's son said Gingka Was tied with Ryuga for second and But I'm saying the losses Push Ryuga in to second and Gingka into 3rd.

These 2 are tied pretty much in Shogun Steel
(Jan. 15, 2021  8:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  8:32 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Well Ryuga's son said Gingka Was tied with Ryuga for second and But I'm saying the losses Push Ryuga in to second and Gingka into 3rd.

These 2 are tied pretty much in Shogun Steel

I personally haven't watched shogun steel but check the wiki it says Ryuga's second Even above Gingka.
(Jan. 15, 2021  8:33 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  8:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: These 2 are tied pretty much in Shogun Steel

I personally haven't watched shogun steel but check the wiki it says Ryuga's second Even above Gingka.

I don't trust the wiki lol. But Imma check which are the top 5 strongest bladers in mfb.
(Jan. 15, 2021  8:34 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  8:33 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: I personally haven't watched shogun steel but check the wiki it says Ryuga's second Even above Gingka.

I don't trust the wiki lol. But Imma check which are the top 5 strongest bladers in mfb.

Go ahead but I trust the wiki
(Jan. 15, 2021  8:34 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  8:33 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: I personally haven't watched shogun steel but check the wiki it says Ryuga's second Even above Gingka.

Gingka is called the strongest in mfb because of battle bladers
(Jan. 15, 2021  9:47 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  8:34 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I don't trust the wiki lol. But Imma check which are the top 5 strongest bladers in mfb.
Gingka is called the strongest in mfb because of battle bladers

But
A. Ryuga didn't have control over l-drago so he didn't beat Ryuga he beat the dark power
B. He made up for it by losing to Rago the first time.
Everyone including Ryuga lost to Rago the 1st time
(Jan. 15, 2021  9:49 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  9:47 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Gingka is called the strongest in mfb because of battle bladers

But
A. Ryuga didn't have control over l-drago so he didn't beat Ryuga he beat the dark power
B. He made up for it by losing to Rago the first time.

That’s what I’m getting from the anime. I know it doesn’t make sense especially since they say Gingka only beat ryuga one time making ryuga the strongest but I guess we don’t talk about that