[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Nemesis’s Successor

(Jan. 10, 2021  10:57 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  10:15 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: ryuga isn't dead
Maybe in the manga but last time I checked in the anime ryuga died

it didn't say ryuga died. Just because he gave his star fragment to Kenta doesn't mean he died. DONT DISRESPECT THE DRAGON EMPEROR!

(Jan. 11, 2021  2:58 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2021  2:45 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Well I mean he did give Kenta the Star Fragment and I mean he did seem good so maybe?

Well since Kenta has l Drago’s star fragment and ryuga and l Drago disappear how do we know kenta didn’t give Sakyo dragoon as some type of respect thing to ryuga. Where Ryuga’s and L Drago’s legacy gets given to Sakyo and Dragoon making them the new dragon emperors. Sorta like how a king passes down their kingdom to the prince or princess.

They are not the new dragon emperor. Sakyo is the next dragon emperor (kenta doesnt even have a dragon bey!) and so Am I. Sakyo and Me are the successors of Ryuga
(Jan. 11, 2021  2:48 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2021  10:57 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Maybe in the manga but last time I checked in the anime ryuga died

it didn't say ryuga died. Just because he gave his star fragment to Kenta doesn't mean he died. DONT DISRESPECT THE DRAGON EMPEROR!

(Jan. 11, 2021  2:58 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Well since Kenta has l Drago’s star fragment and ryuga and l Drago disappear how do we know kenta didn’t give Sakyo dragoon as some type of respect thing to ryuga. Where Ryuga’s and L Drago’s legacy gets given to Sakyo and Dragoon making them the new dragon emperors. Sorta like how a king passes down their kingdom to the prince or princess.

They are not the new dragon emperor. Sakyo is the next dragon emperor (kenta doesnt even have a dragon bey!) and so Am I. Sakyo and Me are the successors of Ryuga
Yeah and when he gave kenta his star fragment ryuga and l Drago disappeared and kenta started crying. Also gingka looked up in the sky and guess where Ryuga’s face was, in the sky. It seems pretty obvious they’re telling us ryuga is in heaven.

Yes kenta doesn’t have a dragon bey but he has the star fragment of l Drago and maybe he also has l Drago in Sagittario. And in metal furry we learn you can give your star fragment. So kenta could’ve given Sakyo L Drago’s star fragment which forms into Dragoon. Also you’re not Ryuga’s successor, Sakyo himself was weak (from what I remember) so his only successor is his nephew Damian who was able to combine nemesis’s child and L Drago together to make the ultimate dragon.
I know for a fact Samurai Ifrit was created by Madoka ok. So there is a chance the WBBA had a legendary blader create Ronin Dragoon and give it to Sakyo.
(Jan. 11, 2021  3:28 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I know for a fact Samurai Ifrit was created by Madoka ok. So there is a chance the WBBA had a legendary blader create Ronin Dragoon and give it to Sakyo.

Well in the anime it basically tells us there’s a connection between Sakyo and Ryuga. I think that since we learn that star fragments can be given to people. I think Kenta gave Sakyo L Drago’s star fragment that forms into Dragoon as a way to pass down the legacy of dragon emperors
(Jan. 11, 2021  3:26 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2021  2:48 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: it didn't say ryuga died. Just because he gave his star fragment to Kenta doesn't mean he died. DONT DISRESPECT THE DRAGON EMPEROR!

Yeah and when he gave kenta his star fragment ryuga and l Drago disappeared and kenta started crying. Also gingka looked up in the sky and guess where Ryuga’s face was, in the sky. It seems pretty obvious they’re telling us ryuga is in heaven.

Yes kenta doesn’t have a dragon bey but he has the star fragment of l Drago and maybe he also has l Drago in Sagittario. And in metal furry we learn you can give your star fragment. So kenta could’ve given Sakyo L Drago’s star fragment which forms into Dragoon. Also you’re not Ryuga’s successor, Sakyo himself was weak (from what I remember) so his only successor is his nephew Damian who was able to combine nemesis’s child and L Drago together to make the ultimate dragon.

no I am his successor. Ryuga is alive and well
(Jan. 11, 2021  3:35 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2021  3:26 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Yeah and when he gave kenta his star fragment ryuga and l Drago disappeared and kenta started crying. Also gingka looked up in the sky and guess where Ryuga’s face was, in the sky. It seems pretty obvious they’re telling us ryuga is in heaven.

No Damian is. Look what he’s done
(Jan. 11, 2021  3:37 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2021  3:35 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: no I am his successor. Ryuga is alive and well
No Damian is. Look what he’s done

in your story yes. But in the real world: Its me
(Jan. 11, 2021  3:38 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2021  3:37 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: No Damian is. Look what he’s done

in your story yes. But in the real world: Its me
But ryuga isn’t in the real world
(Jan. 11, 2021  3:45 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2021  3:38 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: in your story yes. But in the real world: Its me
But ryuga isn’t in the real world

Ryuga’s son takes role playing seriously.
(Jan. 11, 2021  3:47 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2021  3:45 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: But ryuga isn’t in the real world

Ryuga’s son takes role playing seriously.

Weird but ok.
(Jan. 11, 2021  3:51 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Its all part of the imagination kid

Makes sense lol
Beyblade Burst Nemesis’s Successor #18 “L Drago’s rain”

*At the wbbo headquarters*

Wakiya: Well I got some bad news.
Valt: What is it?!

Wakiya pulls out his tablet and shows Valt pictures of all the broken beys of the strike team.

Valt: What?! Was that from Revenant?! Because that doesn’t look like slashes through and from Revenant.
Wakiya: No Damian has a new bey.

Wakiya pulls up Ultimate Meteo L Drago Absorb and shows it to Valt. Valt grabs the tablet and looks at the bey.

Valt: How does L Drago have infinite limit breaks?!

Wakiya puts his fingers on the tablet and zooms into the bey.

Wakiya: The bottom ring that L Drago normally has fused with the limit break disk causing L Drago to limit break when the dragons move.
Valt: So he has a L Drago?!
Wakiya: That’s not the worst part though.
Valt: What is it?

Wakiya shows that in L Drago’s resonance power it shows it has the spirits/resonance’s of Longinus, Spriggan, Phoenix, Hades, Genesis, Apocalypse, Bahamut, Lucifer, Uranus, Diabolos, Deathscyther, Satan, Fafnir, Dragon, Achilles, and now Revenant.

Valt: Wait L Drago has absorbed Revenant?!
Wakiya: Yep. The masked blader has the spirit of L Drago, the spirit of Nemesis’s son, and all of those legend bladers.
Valt: What do you mean Nemesis’s son?
Wakiya: We did some research and we learned Revenant was created from the rest of Nemesis that wasn’t destroyed in the battle against Pegasus.
Valt: Well great. Let me guess L Drago has the dark power again?!
Wakiya: Take a look yourself.

Valt looks on the tablet and it’s a video of L Drago becoming the purple dragon with red glowing eyes.

*EXPLOSION*

Valt: What was that!
Wakiya: I don’t know.

Valt and Wakiya run out of the wbbo building to see Damian over the unconscious body’s of Hikaru, Hyuga, Rantaro, and Ranjiro. Damians dark purple aura was coming off him and absorbing the spirits/resonance’s of Helios, Hyperion, and the Ragnaruks.

Valt: WHAT DID YOU DO TO THEM?!
Damian: Wakiya, just the man of the hour.
Wakiya: What do you want?!
Damian: I want to battle you right here, right now.
Wakiya: Ok I will.
Valt: Wakiya, no!
Wakiya: Trust me Valt I’m gonna send him flying.

The two bladers launch their beys. L Drago turns into the purple dragon and sends Wyvern and Wakiya flying into a tree. Wakiya hits his head and goes unconscious while Wyvern hits the tree shattering from the combination of the impact and L Drago’s strength.

Damian: Now Valt. Your the only one left.

Valt runs to the unconscious Wakiya and stairs at Damian with pure rage.

Damian: Meet me here at 12:30 am.

Damian throws a card at Valt with the words “meet me at battle bladers finals arena at 12:30 am”.

Valt: What do you mean?! There is no arena it’s just a bunch of rubble!
Damian: You’ll see when we meet.

Damian then walks off into the darkness of the trees and away from the headquarters. Valt looks at his unconscious allies and murmurs.

Valt: I will defeat Damian and L Drago. Trust me, I will.

AlexTheBlader and EarthHelios final episode/chapter is next
(Jan. 13, 2021  3:05 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Beyblade Burst Nemesis’s Successor #18 “L Drago’s rain”

Wakiya pulls out his tablet and shows Valt pictures of all the broken beys of the strike team.

Valt: What?! Was that from Revenant?! Because that doesn’t look like slashes through and from Revenant.

Wakiya pulls up Ultimate Meteo L Drago Absorb and shows it to Valt. Valt grabs the tablet and looks at the bey.

Wakiya: The bottom ring that L Drago normally has fused with the limit break disk causing L Drago to limit break when the dragons move.

Wakiya shows that in L Drago’s resonance power it shows it has the spirits/resonance’s of Longinus, Spriggan, Phoenix, Hades, Genesis, Apocalypse, Bahamut, Lucifer, Uranus, Diabolos, Deathscyther, Satan, Fafnir, Dragon, Achilles, and now Revenant.

Wakiya: Yep. The masked blader has the spirit of L Drago, the spirit of Nemesis’s son, and all of those legend bladers.
Wakiya: We did some research and we learned Revenant was created from the rest of Nemesis that wasn’t destroyed in the battle against Pegasus.

Valt looks on the tablet and it’s a video of L Drago becoming the purple dragon with red glowing eyes.

*EXPLOSION*

Valt and Wakiya run out of the wbbo building to see Damian over the unconscious body’s of Hikaru, Hyuga, Rantaro, and Ranjiro. Damians dark purple aura was coming off him and absorbing the spirits/resonance’s of Helios, Hyperion, and the Ragnaruks.

The two bladers launch their beys. L Drago turns into the purple dragon and sends Wyvern and Wakiya flying into a tree. Wakiya hits his head and goes unconscious while Wyvern hits the tree shattering from the combination of the impact and L Drago’s strength.

Damian throws a card at Valt with the words “meet me at battle bladers finals arena at 12:30 am”.

Damian then walks off into the darkness of the trees and away from the headquarters. Valt looks at his unconscious allies and murmurs.

omg no way I’m excited the final battle
(Jan. 13, 2021  4:16 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2021  3:05 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Beyblade Burst Nemesis’s Successor #18 “L Drago’s rain”

*EXPLOSION*

omg no way I’m excited the final battle
There’s gonna be a big surprise in the finally
Yeah where Ryuga appears and takes LDrago from Damian away lol
(Jan. 13, 2021  4:33 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yeah where Ryuga appears and takes LDrago from Damian away lol

But ryuga is dead (right?)
(Jan. 11, 2021  3:35 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2021  3:26 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Yeah and when he gave kenta his star fragment ryuga and l Drago disappeared and kenta started crying. Also gingka looked up in the sky and guess where Ryuga’s face was, in the sky. It seems pretty obvious they’re telling us ryuga is in heaven.

You Are not his succesor And Nobody Really Cares as He Died It would't have been all emotional if he didn't die
(Jan. 13, 2021  5:36 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2021  3:35 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: no I am his successor. Ryuga is alive and well

You Are not his succesor And Nobody Really Cares as He Died It would't have been all emotional if he didn't die

I am his successor. Shut up dont't get into my business. And he didn't die.
Well I'm excited for the next chapter.
(Jan. 13, 2021  4:39 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2021  4:33 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yeah where Ryuga appears and takes LDrago from Damian away lol

But ryuga is dead (right?)

he is not
(Jan. 13, 2021  5:37 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2021  4:39 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: But ryuga is dead (right?)

he is not
Then why was it so emotional

(Jan. 13, 2021  3:40 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2021  5:36 AM)beykid44 Wrote: You Are not his succesor And Nobody Really Cares as He Died It would't have been all emotional if he didn't die

I am his successor. Shut up dont't get into my business. And he didn't die.

Let me use my satellite dish to figure out who asked
(Jan. 13, 2021  9:03 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2021  5:37 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: he is not
Then why was it so emotional

(Jan. 13, 2021  3:40 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: I am his successor. Shut up dont't get into my business. And he didn't die.

beykid says I was not his successor so I said the TRUTH and it was so emotional cuz it was Ryuga's first real lost
(Jan. 13, 2021  9:13 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2021  9:03 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Then why was it so emotional

beykid says I was not his successor so I said the TRUTH and it was so emotional cuz it was Ryuga's first real lost

“It was Ryuga’s first real lost” I guess the end of metal fight doesn’t exist lol