[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Nemesis’s Successor

Oh wait L-Drago can use the destroy driver lol
(Jan. 05, 2021  12:48 AM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  12:46 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: No there’s a l Drago that uses 105 and Rf I just checked the parts again

No this bey is a burst remake of a existing l Drago

Which one?

I ain’t sayin because that’s the l Drago that’s gonna be shown in the next ep

(Jan. 05, 2021  12:47 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Cmon man yall trynna avenge Ryuga right? So yall need to put brain into what name fits of L-Drago. Literally it got DESTROYED!

Well why take a chance when I can use a existing l Drago
(Jan. 05, 2021  12:49 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  12:48 AM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Which one?

I ain’t sayin because that’s the l Drago that’s gonna be shown in the next ep

(Jan. 05, 2021  12:47 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Cmon man yall trynna avenge Ryuga right? So yall need to put brain into what name fits of L-Drago. Literally it got DESTROYED!

Well why take a chance when I can use a existing l Drago

Fine.
Fine but just saying use the OP Destroy driver if you get the joke
(Jan. 05, 2021  12:50 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Fine but just saying use the OP Destroy driver if you get the joke

I might lol
Oh gosh Im getting creeped out cause of these battles. I absolutely loved Lane getting obliterated
(Jan. 05, 2021  12:55 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Oh gosh Im getting creeped out cause of these battles. I absolutely loved Lane getting obliterated

Well revenant already used destroy so if l Drago evolves and uses destroy it’ll probably be destroy’
(Jan. 05, 2021  12:59 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  12:55 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Oh gosh Im getting creeped out cause of these battles. I absolutely loved Lane getting obliterated

Well revenant already used destroy so if l Drago evolves and uses destroy it’ll probably be destroy’

What a good chance to use Destroy' even tho there are better drivers then destroy' lol
Master_chanter0 sorry I read it wrong the l Drago doesn’t use Rf it uses lrf so instead of quick’ it’ll be using jolt’
(Jan. 05, 2021  1:33 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Master_chanter0 sorry I read it wrong the l Drago doesn’t use Rf it uses lrf so instead of quick’ it’ll be using jolt’

Oh I know which l-drago then. Ooh, now I'm even more excited.
Beyblade Burst Nemesis’s Successor #16 “L Drago’s Revival”

*in Damians mind* (like shu was in the requiem project)

Damian pushed open some giant doors. On the right door it had Revenant on it and on the left was L Drago. In the room he saw the spirits of Revenant and L Drago in testing tubes. Damian then could hear what Theodore said.

Theodore: It’s time to decide. You have to either evolve L Drago of evolve Revenant.

Damian looks at the two and puts his hand on Revenants container.

Damian: It’s been a good run Revenant. But it’s time to say good bye.

Damian rips the cord from Revenants testing tube and connects it to L Drago’s. L Drago starts absorbing Revenant and all the bey spirits Revenant took. Then Damian was in a room. On the screen it had all of his great uncle Ryuga’s memory’s.

Damian: Where did Ryuga mess up?

Damian was looking through Ryuga’s memory’s to see what caused L Drago from getting to its full potential. He then saw the memory, it was the day Ryuga freed himself from the dark power and made Meteo L Drago.

Damian: Well uncle. It’s time for me to correct your mistake.

The requiem project ended and Damian was kicked out of the dream and back in the real world. Theodore released him from the testing tube. Damian reaches in his pocket and noticed Revenant was gone. He then made the connection L Drago has absorbed Revenant and all of its spirits it’s absorbed. Damian then goes to the machine L Drago Destructor was in and it opened. In the container was now a purple and white L Drago.

Theodore: What are you gonna name this bey?

Damian picks up the L Drago and a dark purple aura surrounds him and L Drago.

Damian: His name is, ULTIMATE METEO L DRAGO ABSORB!

Damian turned to Theodore and lifts his mask down off his face. Theodore then gets chills from Damians creepy smile. It was the same exact smile Ryuga had when he was alive with Lightning L Drago.

Theodore: Well I’ll set up the testing chamber now.

*2 minutes later*

Theodore then brings Damian to the testing chamber. Theodore presses a button and Damian could see a hologram of Lui with his Rags Longinus.

Theodore: Take this.

Damian was givin a white left spin sparking string launcher. The launcher had a tattoo of L Drago on it. Theodore then gave him a white grip to go with it. Damian then put his new launcher together and was ready to launch. Damian launched L Drago and if went face to face with Longinus.

Damian: L DRAGO!

A purple dragon covered L Drago and caused a giant explosion. The entire testing chamber was broken and a big hole was in the top of the testing chamber. The giant purple dragon was flying around. But then it came back to Damian and Damian caught with his hand.

Theodore: AMAZING!

Theodore looked at L Drago through his computer. It was a limit break bey but what was interesting is it had two limit breaks that L Drago can use. When L Drago switches from one limit break to the other the one it first activated will reset so L Drago can infinitely limit break and gain more and more power. He then looked at the parts. It was running jolt’ and was running a new limit break disk called destructor that gave L Drago the ability to infinitely limit break.

Theodore: Come over here Damian!

Damian came to Theodore and Theodore grabbed two items.

Theodore: Damian. Extend you arm out.

Damian extended his arm and Theodore put something on it. It was Ryuga’s old launcher holder. The golden dragon his on his arm shined with its beauty. Damian grabbed his L Drago from his pocket and put it in the holder. Theodore then put a crown on Damians head. Theodore then kneeled to Damian:

Damian: What is this?
Theodore: Well your the new dragon emperor. It only felt fitting.

Damian still looked confused but then from Theodore’s computer a beeping sound started. Theodore went to his computer and used the cameras the snake pit had to look outside.

Theodore: There here Damian!
Damian: Good! Now L Drago can have a snack!

Damian lifted his mask up back on his face and went outside.

Delta: Your rain of terror ends here Damian!

Damian smirked at them and looked up at Diana.

Damian: Oh yes my rain of terror! Hahaha!
Delta: Anyway your going to come with us!
Damian: Well then your gonna have to get passed my Ultimate Meteo L Drago Absorb!

AlexTheBlader, EarthHelios, and Master_chanter0 new L Drago is now revealed
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:01 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: RIp Delta lol
What do you think of the new L Drago
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:05 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:

One word: Cool!
(Jan. 05, 2021  7:05 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:

I love l drago!
Well that was admittedly unexpected. l drago turned out to be the other 1 of 2 that I did not expect to show up. The 2 are L drago destructor gold armored version and ultimate meteo l drago absorb version.
(Jan. 05, 2021  8:50 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Well that was admittedly unexpected. l drago turned out to be the other 1 of 2 that I did not expect to show up. The 2 are L drago destructor gold armored version and ultimate meteo l drago absorb version.

What did you think it was?
(Jan. 05, 2021  8:59 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  8:50 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Well that was admittedly unexpected. l drago turned out to be the other 1 of 2 that I did not expect to show up. The 2 are L drago destructor gold armored version and ultimate meteo l drago absorb version.

What did you think it was?

L drago destructor gold armored version.
When your talking about L-Drago
you forget the spin stealer lol:
[Image: tenor.gif]
(Jan. 05, 2021  9:01 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: When your talking about L-Drago

No I don't he's actually my favorite ldrago
(Jan. 05, 2021  9:02 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:

Its a joke but ok.
Wait you like Meteo L-Drago?
(Jan. 05, 2021  9:02 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:

I said the l Drago would be nostalgic for a reason
(Jan. 05, 2021  9:02 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  9:02 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: No I don't he's actually my favorite ldrago

Its a joke but ok.
Wait you like Meteo L-Drago?
Yeah he was my first mfb.
(Jan. 05, 2021  9:03 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  9:02 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: No I don't he's actually my favorite ldrago
I said the l Drago would be nostalgic for a reason

You did not lie.
I like Meteo L-Drago very cool and pretty much the only bey to go undefeated in masters