[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Nemesis’s Successor

Beyblade Burst Nemesis’s Successor #12 “Battle of Titans”

Both: 3,2,1, GO SHOOT!

Both beys go into the stadium, Spriggan comes into the stadium in right spin defense mode. Revenant comes straight at Spriggan and Spriggan starts absorbing the attack using the defense mode on the 2B chassis. Revenant gets spun around Spriggan and gets sent straight at the stadium wall and sent out of the stadium.

Damian: Your the first Blader to get a point on me. Congratulations.

Damian says it in a sinister tone and the two bladers get ready for the next battle.

Shu: This will be your last battle!
Damian: Oh it sure will be! Hahahahaha!

The two bladers launch their beys and now Spriggan is on left spin attack mode. Both beys keep slamming into each other.

Shu: I’m gonna end you right here, right now! SPRIGGAN!

Spriggan starts glowing red.

Shu: SPRIGGAN! WORLD SLASH!
Damian: REVENANT!

Revenant now starts glowing black and starts going into its shadow form. Damian then pulls out his skull and presses the eyes in.

Damian: REVENANT! DEATH TOTEM!

Both beys clash in the center. Spriggan then bursts right through the shadowy bey and the shadow bey bursts. But the bey vanishes and Spriggan gets nocked out of the center and sent out of the stadium. The skeletal hand then comes out of the void in the metal of the stadium and releases Revenant.

Damian: Well this will be the last battle it seems.
Shu: Trust me it will!

Both beys go into the stadium. Spriggan was now in left spin defense mode. Spriggan goes to the center of the stadium and keeps getting hit by Revenant.

Shu: WORLD SPIN!

Since Spriggan was now in left spin he was now stealing the spin from Revenant and making it his own. But then Revenant starts getting weaker and weaker. Shu now recognizes its his time now to attack.

Shu: NOW SPRIGGAN!

Spriggan slams into the side of the stadium causing the 2B chassis to lock into attack mode.

Spriggan: WORLD SLASH!

Spriggan starts going straight at Revenant but then he hears Damian say something. Revenant starts going into his shadow mode and Damian pushes the eyes in of the skull.

Damian: DEATH TOTEM!

Spriggan slams into Revenant with all its power but the shadow bey vanishes. The skeletal hand comes out of the portal in the center of the stadium and releases Revenant.

Damian: OH YOU THINK YOU’RE SO SMART NOW HUH! REVENANT! DEAD SILENCE!

Shu then recognizes that if he doesn’t do something he’s gonna lose. Shu then says in his mind “I’m sorry Valt”. Shu’s eyes glow a dark red and he looks at Damian with a twisted smile.

Shu: I AM SPRIGGAN! NOW, WORLD SLASH!

Spriggan starts going straight at Revenant and the two beys clash.

Both bladers: BURST!

Revenant breaks through Spriggan and Spriggan shatters mid air. Shu then looks devastated at Spriggans destruction. He gave all of himself to Spriggan but for nothing.

Damian: I’ll give you that your the strongest Blader I’ve battled. But your still weak like the others.

Revenant then steals the resonance of Spriggan and jumps into Damians hand. Damian then leaves the house smiling at the face of the devastated Shu Kurenai.

AlexTheBlader and EarthHelios he was so close
(Dec. 29, 2020  10:23 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Beyblade Burst Nemesis’s Successor #12 “Battle of Titans”

Both beys go into the stadium, Spriggan comes into the stadium in right spin defense mode. Revenant comes straight at Spriggan and Spriggan starts absorbing the attack using the defense mode on the 2B chassis. Revenant gets spun around Spriggan and gets sent straight at the stadium wall and sent out of the stadium.

Damian: Your the first Blader to get a point on me. Congratulations.

Damian says it in a sinister tone and the two bladers get ready for the next battle.

Shu: This will be your last battle!
Damian: Oh it sure will be! Hahahahaha!

The two bladers launch their beys and now Spriggan is on left spin attack mode. Both beys keep slamming into each other.

Shu: I’m gonna end you right here, right now! SPRIGGAN!

Spriggan starts glowing red.

Shu: SPRIGGAN! WORLD SLASH!
Damian: REVENANT!

Revenant now starts glowing black and starts going into its shadow form. Damian then pulls out his skull and presses the eyes in.

Damian: REVENANT! DEATH TOTEM!

Both beys clash in the center. Spriggan then bursts right through the shadowy bey and the shadow bey bursts. But the bey vanishes and Spriggan gets nocked out of the center and sent out of the stadium. The skeletal hand then comes out of the void in the metal of the stadium and releases Revenant.

Damian: Well this will be the last battle it seems.
Shu: Trust me it will!

Both beys go into the stadium. Spriggan was now in left spin defense mode. Spriggan goes to the center of the stadium and keeps getting hit by Revenant.

Shu: WORLD SPIN!

Since Spriggan was now in left spin he was now stealing the spin from Revenant and making it his own. But then Revenant starts getting weaker and weaker. Shu now recognizes its his time now to attack.

Shu: NOW SPRIGGAN!

Spriggan slams into the side of the stadium causing the 2B chassis to lock into attack mode.

Spriggan: WORLD SLASH!

Spriggan starts going straight at Revenant but then he hears Damian say something. Revenant starts going into his shadow mode and Damian pushes the eyes in of the skull.

Damian: DEATH TOTEM!

Spriggan slams into Revenant with all its power but the shadow bey vanishes. The skeletal hand comes out of the portal in the center of the stadium and releases Revenant.

Damian: OH YOU THINK YOU’RE SO SMART NOW HUH! REVENANT! DEAD SILENCE!

Shu then recognizes that if he doesn’t do something he’s gonna lose. Shu then says in his mind “I’m sorry Valt”. Shu’s eyes glow a dark red and he looks at Damian with a twisted smile.

Shu: I AM SPRIGGAN! NOW, WORLD SLASH!

Spriggan starts going straight at Revenant and the two beys clash.

Both bladers: BURST!

Revenant breaks through Spriggan and Spriggan shatters mid air. Shu then looks devastated at Spriggans destruction. He gave all of himself to Spriggan but for nothing.

Damian: I’ll give you that your the strongest Blader I’ve battled. But your still weak like the others.

Revenant then steals the resonance of Spriggan and jumps into Damians hand. Damian then leaves the house smiling at the face of the devastated Shu Kurenai.

AlexTheBlader and EarthHelios he was so close
knew it I had a feeling Shu wouldn’t win. it’s funny how Shu always does good against antagonist compared to others
Beyblade Burst Nemesis’s Successor #13 “Preparations”

*at the headquarters*

Wakiya: Hey Valt we’re getting a call from Shu!
Valt: Oh ok!

Valt runs down the steps of the headquarters to Wakiya. Wakiya brings him to the planning room and he puts his tablet in the holder to connect it to his computer. Wakiya answers the call and Shu comes up on the screen.

Shu: Hey Valt.
Valt: Hey Shu, whats up?

Shu: looks down and shows his broken Spriggan in his hand.
Valt: Oh no.
Shu: Yeah I had a interaction with the Masked Blader.
Valt: Well great! Wakiya do you have someone else we can put on the team?
Shu: What team?!
Valt: Me and Wakiya were planning a back up plan in case the strike team fails.
Shu: And why do you need another person?
Valt: You were supposed to be on the team but since Spriggans broken you can’t be on it.
Wakiya: Hey Valt I got the team.
Valt: Alright. Hey Shu I gotta go and set up the new team. So see yah!
Shu: See yah.

Wakiya hangs up and puts the team on the screen. The bladers on the screen was Valt with Brave Valkyrie, Hikaru with Helios Volcano, Hyuga with Hyperion Burn, Rantaro and Ranjiro with their Glide Ragnaruks, and Wakiya himself with his Zyklon Wyvern.

Valt: Seems like a pretty good team.
Wakiya: Thanks.
Valt: So this is gonna be our last resort right?
Wakiya: Yep if this fails. We got nothing.
Valt: Well the strike team better beat the blader so we don’t have to think about this being our last shot.
Wakiya: Yeah.

But unknown to them Damians was already at his next victim.

*at Lui’s island*

Lui was training at his stadium till he felt someone behind him. Lui looked behind him and saw Damian looking at him.

Lui: What do you want?
Damian: I want to battle you.
Lui: Sorry bud but I battle good bladers.
Damian: Oh you think I’m weak huh?
Lui: Oh yeah I do!
Damian: Well it looks like from your latest battles Drum has been the one carrying you to the win.
Lui: Shut up!
Damian: Well if you want to make me shut up battle me!
Lui: Fine! But if I win you leave!
Damian: Deal!

The two bladers go to their sides of the stadium and get ready to battle.

AlexTheBlader and EarthHelios
(Dec. 31, 2020  9:23 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Beyblade Burst Nemesis’s Successor #13 “Preparations”

*at the headquarters*

Wakiya: Hey Valt we’re getting a call from Shu!
Valt: Oh ok!

Valt runs down the steps of the headquarters to Wakiya. Wakiya brings him to the planning room and he puts his tablet in the holder to connect it to his computer. Wakiya answers the call and Shu comes up on the screen.

Shu: Hey Valt.
Valt: Hey Shu, whats up?

Shu: looks down and shows his broken Spriggan in his hand.
Shu: Yeah I had a interaction with the Masked Blader.
Valt: Well great! Wakiya do you have someone else we can put on the team?
Shu: What team?!
Valt: Me and Wakiya were planning a back up plan in case the strike team fails.
Shu: And why do you need another person?
Valt: You were supposed to be on the team but since Spriggans broken you can’t be on it.
Wakiya: Hey Valt I got the team.
Valt: Alright. Hey Shu I gotta go and set up the new team. So see yah!
Shu: See yah.

Wakiya hangs up and puts the team on the screen. The bladers on the screen was Valt with Brave Valkyrie, Hikaru with Helios Volcano, Hyuga with Hyperion Burn, Rantaro and Ranjiro with their Glide Ragnaruks, and Wakiya himself with his Zyklon Wyvern.

Valt: Seems like a pretty good team.
Wakiya: Thanks.
Valt: So this is gonna be our last resort right?
Wakiya: Yep if this fails. We got nothing.
Valt: Well the strike team better beat the blader so we don’t have to think about this being our last shot.

But unknown to them Damians was already at his next victim.

*at Lui’s island*

Lui was training at his stadium till he felt someone behind him. Lui looked behind him and saw Damian looking at him.

Lui: What do you want?
Damian: I want to battle you.
Lui: Sorry bud but I battle good bladers.
Damian: Oh you think I’m weak huh?
Lui: Oh yeah I do!
Damian: Well it looks like from your latest battles Drum has been the one carrying you to the win.
Lui: Shut up!
Damian: Well if you want to make me shut up battle me!
Lui: Fine! But if I win you leave!
Damian: Deal!

The two bladers go to their sides of the stadium and get ready to battle.

AlexTheBlader and EarthHelios
lui nooo.
Beyblade Burst Nemesis’s Successor #14 “Damians Rage”

The two bladers launch their beys. Since Revenant is right spin and Longinus is left spin the two beys keep attacking each other.

Lui: RAGING UPPER!

Longinus uppercuts Revenant and sends him in the air. Revenant falls out of the stadium giving Lui one point.

Damian: You think your strong?!
Lui: From that battle it seems like I’m stronger then you! Hahahaha!
Damian: Oh trust me your nothing. My great uncle is one hundred times better then you.
Lui: And who’s your great uncle?!
Damian: Why would I tell someone that owns a bey that disrespects his legacy.
Lui: Huh?!

Damian gets in his launching position and his eye starts glowing blood red with rage.

Both beys collide into each other but Revenant starts going more aggressive then he’s ever been.

Damian: REVENANT! DESTROY THIS WEAKLING!

Revenant sends Longinus in the air and hits the side of the stadium causing him to go into the air.

Damian: REVENANT! SOARING DEAD SILENCE!

Revenant soars in the air with all its power and slashes right through Longinus shattering the bey. But then the entire island starts to shake and shatters to the strength of Revenant. Lui swam up and caught a piece of the island to hold onto and sees that more then half of the island was broken off. But Lui then sees Damian pick up something and dust it off. Lui swam to the rest of the island and saw what Damian was picking up looked like a bey with silver all over it and red stripes on it and had some symbol on it. The symbol was on a blue like square and was white with red outlines. Damian then grabbed a waki taki and pressed a button. A chopper then came to him with a masked person in the pilot seat. The masked person was wearing a black uniform with purple stripes on it and on the helmet it had two red scar like symbols on the eyes. Damian then got on the chopper and left the island. Lui then swam to the island and called the wbbo. Wakiya then picked up the phone and heard what Lui had to say.

Lui: Hey Wakiya I just battled that masked Blader and his bey.
Wakiya: Let me guess Longinus broke.
Lui: Yeah but I need to tell you something. But first, I need a chopper.
(Jan. 02, 2021  1:07 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: AlexTheBlader and EarthHelios get nuked with reveals

ywah lol
(Jan. 02, 2021  1:07 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Read that quickly

Yes there wasn’t really anything I had to cover
(Jan. 02, 2021  1:08 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  1:07 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: AlexTheBlader and EarthHelios get nuked with reveals

ywah lol

Who is Damians great uncle though?

(Jan. 02, 2021  1:08 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Your pfp is black lol

Look closely
(Jan. 02, 2021  1:09 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  1:08 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: ywah lol

Who is Damians great uncle though?

(Jan. 02, 2021  1:08 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Your pfp is black lol

Look closely

I can see its a fnaf character
(Jan. 02, 2021  1:09 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  1:09 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Who is Damians great uncle though?

Look closely

I can see its a fnaf character

Yeah but on the first question who is Damians uncle?
(Jan. 02, 2021  1:07 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Beyblade Burst Nemesis’s Successor #14 “Damians Rage”

The two bladers launch their beys. Since Revenant is right spin and Longinus is left spin the two beys keep attacking each other.

Longinus uppercuts Revenant and sends him in the air. Revenant falls out of the stadium giving Lui one point.

Damian: Oh trust me your nothing. My great uncle is one hundred times better then you.

Damian gets in his launching position and his eye starts glowing blood red with rage.

Both beys collide into each other but Revenant starts going more aggressive then he’s ever been.

Revenant sends Longinus in the air and hits the side of the stadium causing him to go into the air.

Revenant soars in the air with all its power and slashes right through Longinus shattering the bey. But then the entire island starts to shake and shatters to the strength of Revenant. Lui swam up and caught a piece of the island to hold onto and sees that more then half of the island was broken off. But Lui then sees Damian pick up something and dust it off. Lui swam to the rest of the island and saw what Damian was picking up looked like a bey with silver all over it and red stripes on it and had some symbol on it. The symbol was on a blue like square and was white with red outlines. Damian then grabbed a waki taki and pressed a button. A chopper then came to him with a masked person in the pilot seat. The masked person was wearing a black uniform with purple stripes on it and on the helmet it had two red scar like symbols on the eyes. Damian then got on the chopper and left the island. Lui then swam to the island and called the wbbo. Wakiya then picked up the phone and heard what Lui had to say.

HE PICKED UP LDRAGO OMG-
(Jan. 02, 2021  1:43 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  1:07 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Beyblade Burst Nemesis’s Successor #14 “Damians Rage”

HE PICKED UP LDRAGO OMG-

But who is his uncle?
(Jan. 02, 2021  1:44 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  1:43 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: HE PICKED UP LDRAGO OMG-

But who is his uncle?
gingka? I don’t watch metal fight
(Jan. 02, 2021  1:45 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  1:44 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: But who is his uncle?
gingka? I don’t watch metal fight

Idk it might be him

But it doesn’t explain why he has nemesis’s successor. Since Revenant is a bey of pure darkness
(Jan. 02, 2021  1:54 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: His uncle is literally Rago

But why would he be interested in l drago when nemesis destroyed l drago. Wouldn’t he be interested in Pegasus?
(Jan. 02, 2021  1:56 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  1:54 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: His uncle is literally Rago

But why would he be interested in l drago when nemesis destroyed l drago. Wouldn’t he be interested in Pegasus?

Hmm is it to be or not to be? That is the question?
(Jan. 02, 2021  1:57 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  1:56 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: But why would he be interested in l drago when nemesis destroyed l drago. Wouldn’t he be interested in Pegasus?

Hmm is it to be or not to be? That is the question?
Fine I’ll give you all a hint because of how obvious it is and how sad I feel you haven’t gotten it. Here’s the clue

“Why did he say Lui and Longinus were a insult to his great uncle and why would he say his uncle is 100 x stronger then his uncle?”
Beyblade Burst Nemesis’s Successor #15 “Damians Plan”

Lui comes to the headquarters at the wbbo. He came into the building and was met by Wakiya.

Wakiya: So Longinus is gone?
Lui: Yeah...

Wakiya brings Lui into the planning room where Valt, Rantaro, Shu, and Ranjiro are there.

Wakiya: Hey Valt. Did you get the secondary team ready?
Valt: Yeah. They understand when they’re supposed to go against Masked Blader and Revenant.
Lui: I don’t think we need to worry about Revenant anymore.

All the bladers looked in confusion at Lui.

Wakiya: And why’s that?
Lui: When the blader left he picked up a bey that was under the island and brought it with him.
Valt: Can you describe this bey?!
Lui: It was silver with a blue rectangle in the middle with a white symbol on it that was traced around with red. There was also red stripes on the metal.
Valt: Wait, it can’t be.

The bladers look in shock at what Lui said.

Wakiya: Give me your phone!
Lui: Why?
Wakiya: Just do it!

Wakiya grabs the phone and hooks it up too the smart board. He then looks through the footage the camera on the phone saw. Wakiya then saw what looked like the bey Lui described and zoomed in to the bey.

Valt: Is it…

Wakiya cuts Valt off and puts the image of the bey on screen. The bey was L Drago Destructor. The bey was dirty and on one of the dragon heads the dragon was cut off.

Valt: This is much worse.
Rantaro: Why’s that? He has basically Nemesis’s child, what could get stronger then that?
Wakiya: L Drago was the only bey alone with its own power that was able to stand a chance against Nemesis.
Rantaro: Ok and? L Drago should still be weaker then Revenant.
Valt: Not if the blader is able to unlock L Drago’s full potential.
Wakiya: No bey stands a chance against L Drago if it’s at its full potential.
Rantaro: The beys broken. So we have nothing to worry about!
Shu: Not necessarily he could repair L Drago and rain chaos upon the world. Even worse then anything Nemesis could ever achieve.

Rantaro looked in shock of how strong L Drago is.

Ranjiro: But we don’t support metal beys anymore. So he can’t repair L Drago.
Wakiya: Unless he has some.

Wakiya zooms in and on the scream they could see the second masked person.

Shu: No! It can’t be him!
Valt: Who?!
Shu: It’s Theodore Glass.
Lui: What’s so worrying about him? We should worry about L Drago!
Shu: He’s the man that created Spriggan Requiem.

Lui looked in shock and got a flash back to Requiem’s power and how is destroyed Nightmare Longinus.

Rantaro: Well great! We have the strongest bey in the world rediscovered and now the creator of Spriggan Requiem together!
Wakiya: We can still win. We just have to send the strike team immediately!
Rantaro: But where?!
Shu: The snake pit of coarse. That’s where Theodore does his experiments.

Wakiya runs to the away from the room with his phone ready to call the members of the strike team and inform them they’re needed right now.

*at the snake pit*

Damian: So this is the snake pit huh?

Damian lays his eyes upon the old worn down mossy building.

Theodore: Yes sir.

Damian and Theodore enter the building and Theodore leads him to the room where the Requiem project was done.

Theodore: Ok put L Drago here.

Damian puts L Drago in this round container like machine that was connected to the Requiem project. Damian then enters the testing tube and is ready for the Theodore to begin the test. Theodore presses the button and the project begins.

AlexTheBlader and EarthHelios the project begins.
(Jan. 04, 2021  10:31 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Beyblade Burst Nemesis’s Successor #15 “Damians Plan”

Lui comes to the headquarters at the wbbo. He came into the building and was met by Wakiya.

Wakiya: So Longinus is gone?
Lui: Yeah...

Wakiya brings Lui into the planning room where Valt, Rantaro, Shu, and Ranjiro are there.

Wakiya: Hey Valt. Did you get the secondary team ready?
Valt: Yeah. They understand when they’re supposed to go against Masked Blader and Revenant.
Lui: I don’t think we need to worry about Revenant anymore.

All the bladers looked in confusion at Lui.

Wakiya: And why’s that?
Lui: When the blader left he picked up a bey that was under the island and brought it with him.
Valt: Can you describe this bey?!
Lui: It was silver with a blue rectangle in the middle with a white symbol on it that was traced around with red. There was also red stripes on the metal.
Valt: Wait, it can’t be.

The bladers look in shock at what Lui said.

Wakiya: Give me your phone!
Lui: Why?
Wakiya: Just do it!

Wakiya grabs the phone and hooks it up too the smart board. He then looks through the footage the camera on the phone saw. Wakiya then saw what looked like the bey Lui described and zoomed in to the bey.

Valt: Is it…

Wakiya cuts Valt off and puts the image of the bey on screen. The bey was L Drago Destructor. The bey was dirty and on one of the dragon heads the dragon was cut off.

Valt: This is much worse.
Rantaro: Why’s that? He has basically Nemesis’s child, what could get stronger then that?
Wakiya: L Drago was the only bey alone with its own power that was able to stand a chance against Nemesis.
Rantaro: Ok and? L Drago should still be weaker then Revenant.
Valt: Not if the blader is able to unlock L Drago’s full potential.
Wakiya: No bey stands a chance against L Drago if it’s at its full potential.
Rantaro: The beys broken. So we have nothing to worry about!
Shu: Not necessarily he could repair L Drago and rain chaos upon the world. Even worse then anything Nemesis could ever achieve.

Rantaro looked in shock of how strong L Drago is.

Ranjiro: But we don’t support metal beys anymore. So he can’t repair L Drago.
Wakiya: Unless he has some.

Wakiya zooms in and on the scream they could see the second masked person.

Shu: No! It can’t be him!
Valt: Who?!
Shu: It’s Theodore Glass.
Lui: What’s so worrying about him? We should worry about L Drago!
Shu: He’s the man that created Spriggan Requiem.

Lui looked in shock and got a flash back to Requiem’s power and how is destroyed Nightmare Longinus.

Rantaro: Well great! We have the strongest bey in the world rediscovered and now the creator of Spriggan Requiem together!
Wakiya: We can still win. We just have to send the strike team immediately!
Rantaro: But where?!
Shu: The snake pit of coarse. That’s where Theodore does his experiments.

Wakiya runs to the away from the room with his phone ready to call the members of the strike team and inform them they’re needed right now.

*at the snake pit*

Damian: So this is the snake pit huh?

Damian lays his eyes upon the old worn down mossy building.

Theodore: Yes sir.

Damian and Theodore enter the building and Theodore leads him to the room where the Requiem project was done.

Theodore: Ok put L Drago here.

Damian puts L Drago in this round container like machine that was connected to the Requiem project. Damian then enters the testing tube and is ready for the Theodore to begin the test. Theodore presses the button and the project begins.

AlexTheBlader and EarthHelios the project begins.
it’s Theodore glass omg-