[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Nemesis’s Successor

(Dec. 22, 2020  1:19 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Don't forget the First ring is similar to Super.

But Uranus was the first sparking bey so technically Hyuga copied Lane unknowingly. Wait is that why Lane target Hyuga first? He got flash backs from first Uranus?
(Dec. 22, 2020  1:21 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  1:19 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Don't forget the First ring is similar to Super.

But Uranus was the first sparking bey so technically Hyuga copied Lane unknowingly. Wait is that why Lane target Hyuga first? He got flash backs from first Uranus?

Menacing Music plays
no nice music
Bruh I just realized Lucifer,Uranus, and Helios are all derived from First Uranus lol
(Dec. 22, 2020  1:38 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Bruh I just realized Lucifer,Uranus, and Helios are all derived from First Uranus lol

All Superking beys are in a way derived from first Uranus
Lane all he needed was to battle more with Uranus
(Dec. 22, 2020  12:48 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Beyblade Burst Nemesis’s Successor #6 “Synthetic Power”

Wakiya: Hey Valt! I need to show you something!
Valt: What is it?

Wakiya puts his hand out and Gwyn gives Wakiya his broken Genesis. Wakiya puts Genesis under his scanner and shows Valt the stats he has.

Wakiya pulls up a bar on Genesis and Valt sees the bar is pure black.

Wakiya: What ever this blader is doing to these beys is destroying the resonance of the bey and their partner. Basically killing the spirit of the bey. Meaning genesis can not be evolved again.
Valt: Have to tested this on Lucifer?!
Wakiya: Yes, and I got the same results.
Valt: Well that’s great!
Wakiya: Well what are we gonna do?
Valt: We’re gonna have to stop him.
Wakiya: I could set up a strike team to find the blader and defeat Revenant.
Valt: Ok. Because this is a high level threat. Higher then Phi and Arthur.
Wakiya: Ok.

Wakiya turns to his computer ready to looks for bladers but he then starts getting a call from a unknown location.

Valt: Your getting a call?
Wakiya: Yeah, but I don’t know from who.

Wakiya answers the call and Arthur comes up in the screen.

Valt: Arthur.
Arthur: Hello Valt. I would like to ask you something.
Valt: And what is it?

Arthur takes his broken Apocalypse from his pocket and puts it on the screen.

Valt: Apocalypse.
Arthur: Apocalypse was broken by the masked blader but then I made my scientists do some tests on Apocalypse because I thought something was wrong. And turns out my Apocalypse is dead! Do you know anything about this?!
Valt: Yes the same happened with Lane and Gwyn.
Arthur: And are you gonna do something about it?
Wakiya: We’re gonna send a strike team to destroy Revenant.
Arthur: Ok good. I better get news of Revenants destruction or I’ll kill you all.
Wakiya: Ok Arthur, have a good day.

Wakiya hangs up on Arthur and turns his chair and gets up with his tablet.

Valt: So who are you thinking of for this strike team?
Wakiya: I have some ideas.

Wakiya pulls up two bladers on his tablet with their stats and beys. The two bladers were Diana with his Hollow Deathscyther, Aiga with his Infinite Achilles and Delta with his Death and Abyss Diabolos’s.

Valt: What about your third?
Wakiya: He’s right here. I just have to check if he’s up to it.

Wakiya brings Valt to see Lane in the hall looking at his broken Lucifer.

Wakiya: Hey Lane.
Lane: What!
Wakiya: You still have Uranus right?
Lane: Yeah! What about him?!
Wakiya: Would you like to get some revenge for Lucifer?

Lane’s eyes flicker a yellow glow.

Lane: I’m listening
Wakiya: Well we’re making a strike team to go after Revenant with Aiga, Dianna, and Delta. And we only need one more blader and I thought you would be interested.
Lane: I would but I don’t have parts for my Uranus. I used them for my Lucfier when I created him.
Wakiya: Easy fix. Come with me and we’ll get Uranus set up.

Lane’s familiar flare comes back with the flash of purple and black colors. Lane then looks at Wakiya and gives him a creepy toothy grin.

Lane: Agreed.

Lane then goes with Wakiya to the bey shop to get him some parts.

But unknown to them at a familiar palace the blader finds his next target.

Blind: I can hear you in the shadows.

Blind looks at the darkness where a red eye glows in the darkness. The masked blader comes out of the darkness looking at Blind. Blind then keeps painting and looks back at the blader then keeps painting.

Masked Blader: I’m here to battle you.
Blind: Huh. Interesting.
Masked Blader: What?
Blind: I’ve never met a blader with more darkness then Delta before. I accept your challenge. I want to know what true darkness feels like!
Masked Blader: Sure, I’ll show you true darkness.
Blind: Pulls out his Rage Bahamut and is ready to battle.

AlexTheBlader and EarthHelios surprise!
Nice a bit confused on how lane could use Uranus even though his ressiance is gone
(Dec. 22, 2020  2:28 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  12:48 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Beyblade Burst Nemesis’s Successor #6 “Synthetic Power”

Wakiya: Hey Valt! I need to show you something!

Wakiya puts his hand out and Gwyn gives Wakiya his broken Genesis. Wakiya puts Genesis under his scanner and shows Valt the stats he has.

Wakiya pulls up a bar on Genesis and Valt sees the bar is pure black.

Wakiya: What ever this blader is doing to these beys is destroying the resonance of the bey and their partner. Basically killing the spirit of the bey. Meaning genesis can not be evolved again.
Valt: Have to tested this on Lucifer?!
Wakiya: Yes, and I got the same results.
Valt: Well that’s great!
Wakiya: Well what are we gonna do?
Valt: We’re gonna have to stop him.
Wakiya: I could set up a strike team to find the blader and defeat Revenant.
Valt: Ok. Because this is a high level threat. Higher then Phi and Arthur.
Wakiya: Ok.

Wakiya turns to his computer ready to looks for bladers but he then starts getting a call from a unknown location.

Valt: Your getting a call?
Wakiya: Yeah, but I don’t know from who.

Wakiya answers the call and Arthur comes up in the screen.

Valt: Arthur.
Arthur: Hello Valt. I would like to ask you something.
Valt: And what is it?

Arthur takes his broken Apocalypse from his pocket and puts it on the screen.

Valt: Apocalypse.
Arthur: Apocalypse was broken by the masked blader but then I made my scientists do some tests on Apocalypse because I thought something was wrong. And turns out my Apocalypse is dead! Do you know anything about this?!
Valt: Yes the same happened with Lane and Gwyn.
Arthur: And are you gonna do something about it?
Wakiya: We’re gonna send a strike team to destroy Revenant.
Arthur: Ok good. I better get news of Revenants destruction or I’ll kill you all.
Wakiya: Ok Arthur, have a good day.

Wakiya hangs up on Arthur and turns his chair and gets up with his tablet.

Valt: So who are you thinking of for this strike team?
Wakiya: I have some ideas.

Wakiya pulls up two bladers on his tablet with their stats and beys. The two bladers were Diana with his Hollow Deathscyther, Aiga with his Infinite Achilles and Delta with his Death and Abyss Diabolos’s.

Valt: What about your third?
Wakiya: He’s right here. I just have to check if he’s up to it.

Wakiya brings Valt to see Lane in the hall looking at his broken Lucifer.

Wakiya: Hey Lane.
Lane: What!
Wakiya: You still have Uranus right?
Lane: Yeah! What about him?!
Wakiya: Would you like to get some revenge for Lucifer?

Lane’s eyes flicker a yellow glow.

Lane: I’m listening
Wakiya: Well we’re making a strike team to go after Revenant with Aiga, Dianna, and Delta. And we only need one more blader and I thought you would be interested.
Lane: I would but I don’t have parts for my Uranus. I used them for my Lucfier when I created him.
Wakiya: Easy fix. Come with me and we’ll get Uranus set up.

Lane’s familiar flare comes back with the flash of purple and black colors. Lane then looks at Wakiya and gives him a creepy toothy grin.

Lane: Agreed.

Lane then goes with Wakiya to the bey shop to get him some parts.

But unknown to them at a familiar palace the blader finds his next target.

Blind: I can hear you in the shadows.

Blind looks at the darkness where a red eye glows in the darkness. The masked blader comes out of the darkness looking at Blind. Blind then keeps painting and looks back at the blader then keeps painting.

Masked Blader: I’m here to battle you.
Blind: Huh. Interesting.
Masked Blader: What?
Blind: I’ve never met a blader with more darkness then Delta before. I accept your challenge. I want to know what true darkness feels like!
Masked Blader: Sure, I’ll show you true darkness.
Blind: Pulls out his Rage Bahamut and is ready to battle.

AlexTheBlader and EarthHelios surprise!
Nice a bit confused on how lane could use Uranus even though his ressiance is gone

His resonance with Lucifer is gone. Not his resonance with Uranus
Beyblade Burst Nemesis’s Successor #7 “Rage of Bahamut”

Both bladers: 3,2,1, GO SHOOT!

Bahamut goes to the center of the stadium while Revenant circles it.

Masked Blader: Go at it Revenant!

Revenant charges at Bahamut but it’s attack was countered by 2D’s barrier.

Masked Blader: So you have the same barrier that Lane did, huh?
Blind: Of coarse I did! Lanes barrier was really powerful so i decided to copy it.
Masked Blader: Just like you have the same driver as Variant Lucifer and you have the same ring as Rage Longinus?
Blind: Oh you think I’m not stronger then them because i took their ideas and put it in my Bahamut?!
Masked Blader: Yes.
Blind: Oh I’ll show you strength! Bahamut! RAGE OF BAHAMUT!

Bahamuts barrier came down and it charged straight at Revenant.

Masked Blader: SILENCE!

Bahamut hit Revenants rubber and went flying.

Blind: BAHAMUT!

Bahamut was flying to the other side of the stadium but the barrier came back up protecting Bahamut from the damage. The blader smirked at Blind from under the mask but Blind knew from the bladers expression he was smirking, not fazed by Blind’s attack.

Masked Blader: So that’s your strongest attack! Don’t make me laugh.
Blind: FINE! Show me your strongest attack!
Masked Blader: Ok. REVENANT!

The blader grabbed the skull and pushed the eyes in causing Revenant to turning to its shadow form.

Masked Blader: REVENANT! DEATH TOTEM!

Revenant charged straight at Bahamut but was getting held back by the barrier.

Masked Blader: REVENANT! TEAR IT APART!

Revenant used its metal and power and started shredding through the barrier with pieces of rubber flying all over the stadium.

Blind: NO! RAGE OF BAHAMUT!

Bahamut broke free from Revenants grasp but in the process all of 2D’s barrier was shredded to pieces. Blind gave the blader a look of anger because of the barrier. But Blind had a trick up is sleeve how to defeat the bey and blader of the shadows.

Blind: RAGE VERTICAL!

Bahamut hit the side of the stadium and started attack Revenant on its side. The shadow beyblade got nocked out but then vanished. A portal opened up in the center of the stadium and the skeletal hand came out releasing Revenant. The hand then went back in the portal and the portal closed.

Blind: What though!
Masked Blader: DEAD SILENCE!

The two beys clashed with all their might but Revenant was able to burst through Bahamut. Bahamut then shatters in the air and Blind looks at the pieces in shock. Revenant then does it’s normal thing and steals the resonance with Blind and Bahamut.

Masked Blader: Good bye Blind.

The blader then leaves Blind in the room alone with his shattered bey.

AlexTheBlader and EarthHelios rip Bahamut
(Dec. 22, 2020  9:50 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Aye rip Blind
I mean he deserved it since he took bahamuts evolution from boa in gt
(Dec. 22, 2020  9:51 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  9:50 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Aye rip Blind
I mean he deserved it since he took bahamuts evolution from boa in gt

Boa would smile right now lol
(Dec. 22, 2020  9:42 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Beyblade Burst Nemesis’s Successor #7 “Rage of Bahamut”

Blind: Of coarse I did! Lanes barrier was really powerful so i decided to copy it.
Masked Blader: Just like you have the same driver as Variant Lucifer and you have the same ring as Rage Longinus?
Blind: Oh you think I’m not stronger then them because i took their ideas and put it in my Bahamut?!

Bahamut was flying to the other side of the stadium but the barrier came back up protecting Bahamut from the damage. The blader smirked at Blind from under the mask but Blind knew from the bladers expression he was smirking, not fazed by Blind’s attack.

The blader grabbed the skull and pushed the eyes in causing Revenant to turning to its shadow form.

Revenant used its metal and power and started shredding through the barrier with pieces of rubber flying all over the stadium.

Bahamut broke free from Revenants grasp but in the process all of 2D’s barrier was shredded to pieces. Blind gave the blader a look of anger because of the barrier. But Blind had a trick up is sleeve how to defeat the bey and blader of the shadows.

Bahamut hit the side of the stadium and started attack Revenant on its side. The shadow beyblade got nocked out but then vanished. A portal opened up in the center of the stadium and the skeletal hand came out releasing Revenant. The hand then went back in the portal and the portal closed.

The two beys clashed with all their might but Revenant was able to burst through Bahamut. Bahamut then shatters in the air and Blind looks at the pieces in shock. Revenant then does it’s normal thing and steals the resonance with Blind and Bahamut.

I wonder who is next.
So Rage Bahamut Mobius 2D is the combo right?
(Dec. 22, 2020  10:42 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  9:42 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Beyblade Burst Nemesis’s Successor #7 “Rage of Bahamut”

I wonder who is next.

Maybe it's phi?
(Dec. 22, 2020  10:43 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: So Rage Bahamut Mobius 2D is the combo right?

Yep
When Lui and Lane find out there gonna be mad lol
(Dec. 22, 2020  10:47 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: When Lui and Lane find out there gonna be mad lol

Wait, Lui! Lui might be next!
(Dec. 22, 2020  11:03 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  10:47 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: When Lui and Lane find out there gonna be mad lol

Nah it has to be Shu
I really don't get this? If these we're official matches he'd be banned already he's cheating
(Dec. 22, 2020  11:17 PM)beykid44 Wrote: I really don't get this? If these we're official matches he'd be banned already he's cheating

How’s he cheating?

(Dec. 22, 2020  10:46 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  10:42 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I wonder who is next.

Maybe it's phi?

Idk is he

(Dec. 22, 2020  11:03 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:

Is he?

(Dec. 22, 2020  11:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  11:03 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Wait, Lui! Lui might be next!

Nah it has to be Shu

But is he?
(Dec. 22, 2020  11:35 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Or it could be Harry lol

Yes revenant is gonna steal Harry’s soul lol
(Dec. 22, 2020  11:35 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2020  11:35 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Or it could be Harry lol

Yes revenant is gonna steal Harry’s soul lol

*Sad Harry music plays*
Beyblade Burst Nemesis’s Successor #8 “Limit Break, Uranus the Beginning”

Wakiya: Well I have a better idea instead of just getting First Uranus some parts.
Lane: And what is it?
Wakiya: Well you stand no chance against Masked Blader so why not a evolution for your bey!
Lane: I can too stand a chance!
Wakiya: Yeah let’s let that battle with Lucifer the End say how much you stand a chance.
Lane: Fair point.
Wakiya: Well come with me.

Wakiya brings Lane to a room where the legends evolve their beys. Wakiya then pulls the chair from under the table and lets Lane sit in it.

Lane: So this is where the legends evolved their beys?
Wakiya: Yep that’s how i made my glorious bey.

Wakiya pulls out his new Wyvern.

Wakiya: Zyklon Wyvern!
Lane: Cool. But my bey will be ten times better then that.
Wakiya: Ok well, we’ll see.

Lane grabs First Uranus and gets to work evolving it. He started making the 3 rings. He was thinking of putting the limit break ability in them but he then decides another idea for his new Uranus. He then makes the ring and the chip. The gold and white cover the bey with blue stripes all over the wings and bey. He then finished the chip where Uranus had the golden face and instead of the original blue Uranus had its eyes were pure red and the familiar red stripes. Lane and Uranus wanted vengeance for the destruction of Lucfier and they were gonna get it, one way or another. He then made the disk and the performance tip which would hold Uranus’s secret ability.

Wakiya: Is it ready?
Lane: Yes it is.
Wakiya: What are you gonna call it?
Lane: Uranus the Beginning!

Lane’s familiar black and purple flare came back and he felt the strange he had before with Lucfier the End, maybe even more.

Wakiya: Well let’s test this guy out.
Lane: Ok.

Wakiya brings Lane to a testing stadium. Wakiya pulls out his Wyvern ready to battle. The two switches beys and inspected it.

Lane: Interesting combination you have here.

Lane looks at Wyverns parts it was running a purple vanguard, a green 1D, and a green orbit metal.

Wakiya: Yours isn’t too bad either.

Wakiya looks at the disk and driver. Uranus had a new disk and a dash version of drift.

They both give back each other’s beys and are ready to battle.

Both bladers: 3,2,1! GO SHOOT!

They both launch their beys but Wakiya noticed something odd from Uranus. Uranus activated its limit break automatically and didn’t need Lane to activate it. Wakiya then figured out Uranus’s limit break automatically. Uranus had ultimate free spin where the layer is spinning on its own.

Wakiya: Interesting.

Wyvern takes the center of the stadium and gets attacked by Uranus.

Wakiya: Let me show you Wyverns power. WYVERN!

Wyvern starts glowing purple.

Wakiya: WYVERN! ZYKLON SHIELD!

Wyvern uses its free spinning ring on the layer and makes a tornado of wind that protects it from attacks. Uranus keeps attacking Wyvern but it’s able to get through.

Lane: Oh you think that’ll beat Uranus. URANUS!

Uranus starts glowing yellow and white.

Lane: URANUS, THE BEGINNING PRESS!

Uranus hits Wyvern with two strong attacks. Uranus then drives Wyvern into the wall but still can’t get through the wind wall. Uranus was then finally able to break through Wyvern’s wind barrier and sent it flying up.

Wakiya: You did exactly what I wanted you to do.
Lane: What?
Wakiya: WYVERN! HYPER SHIELD CRASS!

Wyvern went diving down straight at Uranus but because Uranus is super agile because of its limit break. Uranus was able to dodge it making Wyvern have to get itself back up.

Lane: Well let me show you the true strength of Uranus! URANUS! THE BEGINNING DISASTER!

Uranus slammed into Wyvern and sent it out of the stadium bursting it.

Wakiya: That is some very impressive power you have Lane.
Lane: Thank you I guess.

Lane picks up Uranus and stares at Wakiya who’s getting a message now on his headset.

Wakiya: Wait, you serious?! Ok I’ll have them there right now!
Lane: What’s wrong?
Wakiya: We found the Masked Blader. He’s heading straight to Dead Tower.
Lane: Do you think he’s coming after Hearts and Phi?!
Wakiya: I don’t know. But we need to stop him. I’m getting you and the group a chopper right now.

*30 minutes later*

A chopper came down to the center with Aiga, Delta, and Diana already on board. Lane gets in and Aiga glares at Lane. Lane glares at him back but then Aiga turns his head and smiles at the group.

Aiga: You ready to kick some butt?!
Diana: Let’s wait to celebrate till we destroy Revenant.
Delta: I agree. We should wait.
Aiga: Fine!
Diana: So your the legendary Lane, huh?
Lane: Yeah. What about it?
Diana: It’s nice to meet you.

Diana reaches out to Lane but Lane just crosses his arms and roles his eyes.

Diana: Not much of a hand shaker I guess.
Lane: Let’s just focus on the mission.
Delta: Yeah I agree.

The three leave to Dead Tower but unknown to them. The Masked Blader was already there.

*At Dead Tower*

The Masked Blader walks in searching for someone.

Hearts: Who goes there?

Hearts leaps down from a unknown location. Hearts looks at the Masked Blader in a smile.

Masked Blader: I’m looking for you brother Phi.
Hearts: Well Phi is busy right now so your gonna have to deal with me till then.
Masked Blader: Well you’ll be a tasty enough snack for Revenant.

Masked Blader pulls out Revenant from his pocket where a dark red and black aura comes out of him.

Hearts: Oh you wanna battle me?
Masked Blader: Oh yes I do. And I’m gonna destroy your Hades.

AlexTheBlader and EarthHelios I guess you were close to who is next