[Fan Fiction]  Beyblade Burst Nemesis’s Successor

(Jan. 04, 2021  10:36 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  10:31 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Beyblade Burst Nemesis’s Successor #15 “Damians Plan”

Lui comes to the headquarters at the wbbo. He came into the building and was met by Wakiya.

Wakiya: So Longinus is gone?
Lui: Yeah...

Wakiya brings Lui into the planning room where Valt, Rantaro, Shu, and Ranjiro are there.

Wakiya: Hey Valt. Did you get the secondary team ready?
Valt: Yeah. They understand when they’re supposed to go against Masked Blader and Revenant.
Lui: I don’t think we need to worry about Revenant anymore.

All the bladers looked in confusion at Lui.

Wakiya: And why’s that?
Lui: When the blader left he picked up a bey that was under the island and brought it with him.
Valt: Can you describe this bey?!
Lui: It was silver with a blue rectangle in the middle with a white symbol on it that was traced around with red. There was also red stripes on the metal.
Valt: Wait, it can’t be.

The bladers look in shock at what Lui said.

Wakiya: Give me your phone!
Lui: Why?
Wakiya: Just do it!

Wakiya grabs the phone and hooks it up too the smart board. He then looks through the footage the camera on the phone saw. Wakiya then saw what looked like the bey Lui described and zoomed in to the bey.

Valt: Is it…
Wakiya: Yeah.

Wakiya cuts Valt off and puts the image of the bey on screen. The bey was L Drago Destructor. The bey was dirty and on one of the dragon heads the dragon was cut off.

Valt: This is much worse.
Rantaro: Why’s that? He has basically Nemesis’s child, what could get stronger then that?
Wakiya: L Drago was the only bey alone with its own power that was able to stand a chance against Nemesis.
Rantaro: Ok and? L Drago should still be weaker then Revenant.
Valt: Not if the blader is able to unlock L Drago’s full potential.
Wakiya: No bey stands a chance against L Drago if it’s at its full potential.
Rantaro: The beys broken. So we have nothing to worry about!
Shu: Not necessarily he could repair L Drago and rain chaos upon the world. Even worse then anything Nemesis could ever achieve.

Rantaro looked in shock of how strong L Drago is.

Ranjiro: But we don’t support metal beys anymore. So he can’t repair L Drago.
Wakiya: Unless he has some.

Wakiya zooms in and on the scream they could see the second masked person.

Shu: No! It can’t be him!
Valt: Who?!
Shu: It’s Theodore Glass.
Valt: Oh no.
Lui: What’s so worrying about him? We should worry about L Drago!
Shu: He’s the man that created Spriggan Requiem.

Lui looked in shock and got a flash back to Requiem’s power and how is destroyed Nightmare Longinus.

Rantaro: Well great! We have the strongest bey in the world rediscovered and now the creator of Spriggan Requiem together!
Wakiya: We can still win. We just have to send the strike team immediately!
Rantaro: But where?!
Shu: The snake pit of coarse. That’s where Theodore does his experiments.

Wakiya runs to the away from the room with his phone ready to call the members of the strike team and inform them they’re needed right now.

*at the snake pit*

Damian: So this is the snake pit huh?

Damian lays his eyes upon the old worn down mossy building.

Theodore: Yes sir.

Damian and Theodore enter the building and Theodore leads him to the room where the Requiem project was done.

Theodore: Ok put L Drago here.

Damian puts L Drago in this round container like machine that was connected to the Requiem project. Damian then enters the testing tube and is ready for the Theodore to begin the test. Theodore presses the button and the project begins.

AlexTheBlader and EarthHelios the project begins.
it’s Theodore glass omg-

What’s gonna happen to L Drago after Theodore’s Requiem project?
(Jan. 04, 2021  10:41 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  10:36 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: it’s Theodore glass omg-

What’s gonna happen to L Drago after Theodore’s Requiem project?

It will become a burst remake lol. L-drago guardian? ronin dragoon?
(Jan. 04, 2021  11:56 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  10:41 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: What’s gonna happen to L Drago after Theodore’s Requiem project?

It will become a burst remake lol. L-drago guardian? ronin dragoon?

I’ll just tell you one thing. It’s non of those but it’ll give you immense nostalgia

(Jan. 04, 2021  11:56 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: L-Drago will evolve?

Yessir into a burst version of l Drago
Bruh yall disrespecting the OG Tyson with his Dragoon. This is seriously unforgivable
(Jan. 04, 2021  11:57 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  11:56 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: It will become a burst remake lol. L-drago guardian? ronin dragoon?

I’ll just tell you one thing. It’s non of those but it’ll give you immense nostalgia

(Jan. 04, 2021  11:56 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: L-Drago will evolve?

Yessir into a burst version of l Drago

Oh well I'm looking forward to it then.
(Jan. 04, 2021  11:57 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Bruh yall disrespecting the OG Tyson with his Dragoon. This is seriously unforgivable

Nah bro this l Drago evo imo will give you even more nostalgia
Oh yeah yeah like L-Drago be the strongest reverse rotation bey in burst lol. Plus Dragoon is the OG reverse rotation dragon. L-Drago better have Zephyr on it XD
(Jan. 05, 2021  12:01 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Oh yeah yeah like L-Drago be the strongest reverse rotation bey in burst lol. Plus Dragoon is the OG reverse rotation dragon. L-Drago better have Zephyr on it XD

zephyr' if it's lightning or spiral' if it's meteo.
All of those drivers are ew! If you get what I mean
(Jan. 05, 2021  12:03 AM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  12:01 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Oh yeah yeah like L-Drago be the strongest reverse rotation bey in burst lol. Plus Dragoon is the OG reverse rotation dragon. L-Drago better have Zephyr on it XD

zephyr' if it's lightning or spiral' if it's meteo.
I might switch the parts up but I’ll use this tip as a teaser for what the new l Drago is. (It’s a burst version of a existing one)

If you’ve done your research you should be able to figure it out.

The tip is: QUICK’

I mean if we go off dragoon’s remake and compare it to L Drago, yes l Drago is better
Oh yeah remake cause Dragoon is trash lol.
Good thing I watched OG. I can teach yall a lesson bout flying XD
(Jan. 05, 2021  12:13 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Oh yeah remake cause Dragoon is trash lol.
Good thing I watched OG. I can teach yall a lesson bout flying XD
“Dragon Emperor Soaring Bite Strike” “Dragon Emperor Supreme Flight” “Dragon Emperor Soaring Destruction”

Yes we need to learn about flying lol
Ok in all seriousness why didnt Damian own Hades Kerbecs.
(Jan. 05, 2021  12:18 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ok in all seriousness why didnt Damian own Hades Kerbecs.

You’ll learn why in the next episode
(Jan. 05, 2021  12:10 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  12:03 AM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: zephyr' if it's lightning or spiral' if it's meteo.
I might switch the parts up but I’ll use this tip as a teaser for what the new l Drago is. (It’s a burst version of a existing one)

Storm pegasus.
"beyblade wiki Wrote:B-140 Random Booster Vol. 15 - 02: Storm Pegasis 10Glaive Quick'
B-00 Storm Pegasis 10Glaive Quick' (Crimson Red Ver.)
B-00 Metal Fight Beyblade Anime 10th Anniversary Set - Storm Pegasis 10Glaive Quick'
I already imagine this being anime lol. Yo imagine MFB Damian coming back and he meets Damian from burst lol
(Jan. 05, 2021  12:32 AM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  12:10 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: I might switch the parts up but I’ll use this tip as a teaser for what the new l Drago is. (It’s a burst version of a existing one)

Storm pegasus.
"beyblade wiki Wrote:B-140 Random Booster Vol. 15 - 02: Storm Pegasis 10Glaive Quick'
B-00 Storm Pegasis 10Glaive Quick' (Crimson Red Ver.)
B-00 Metal Fight Beyblade Anime 10th Anniversary Set - Storm Pegasis 10Glaive Quick'

Yes but mfb storm Pegasus and a L Drago share 105 and Rf. You just gotta find out who
(Jan. 05, 2021  12:42 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  12:32 AM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Storm pegasus.

Yes but mfb storm Pegasus and a L Drago share 105 and Rf. You just gotta find out who

Uh no they don't. You mean the metal system l-drago and pegasus share 105 and f
You are all making me jealous OGasp. I cant believe I know nothing of the mfb Meta.
If L-Drago Destructor was made into burst it would have Generate.
Yeah I bet the new bey will be called Emperor L-Drago
(Jan. 05, 2021  12:43 AM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  12:42 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Yes but mfb storm Pegasus and a L Drago share 105 and Rf. You just gotta find out who

Uh no they don't. You mean the metal system l-drago and pegasus share 105 and f

No there’s a l Drago that uses 105 and Rf I just checked the parts again

(Jan. 05, 2021  12:44 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: You are all making me jealous OGasp. I cant believe I know nothing of the mfb Meta.

No this bey is a burst remake of a existing l Drago
Cmon man yall trynna avenge Ryuga right? So yall need to put brain into what name fits of L-Drago. Literally it got DESTROYED!
(Jan. 05, 2021  12:46 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  12:43 AM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Uh no they don't. You mean the metal system l-drago and pegasus share 105 and f

No there’s a l Drago that uses 105 and Rf I just checked the parts again

(Jan. 05, 2021  12:44 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: You are all making me jealous OGasp. I cant believe I know nothing of the mfb Meta.

No this bey is a burst remake of a existing l Drago

Which one?