Fake Beyblades banned in some states

It wouldn't make sense to banned Fake Companies like Infinity nado or the toys story tops. I think they should all deserve to compete against hasbro and TT. But of course some parents Dont care much about the smaller companies. But hey who am i kidding we cant do anything about something that already been made official.
(Dec. 05, 2019  1:32 PM)creeperlean11 Wrote: It wouldn't make sense to banned Fake Companies like Infinity nado or the toys story tops. I think they should all deserve to compete against hasbro and TT. But of course some parents Dont care much about the smaller companies. But hey who am i kidding we cant do anything about something that already been made official.
Infinity nado isn't a fake beyblade brand, they are literally a different thing at least brand wise.
Spinning tops as a toy aren’t exclusively Beyblades, they’ve existed long before Beyblades were even a thing. Infinity Nado iirc are sold in commercial stores and have their own Chinese dubbed (subs available) show. Sonokong Korea has Power Top Plate which also had a show and although that was probably the reason Takara Tomy let their contract expire and shifted their Korean distribution to Young Toys, they couldn’t outright ban anything.

What source(s)/article(s) are you talking about with Beyblades banning stuff?
Its like saying you want to use an UNO card in a poker game just because they are both cards.

The different brands have different design choices. Pitting them against each other is not what its intended to be played. If you want to have your Burst bey battle an Infinity Nado then be my guest, but I'd rather not have my beys be broken.
problem is: http://m.startribune.com/state-bans-cert...565479802/

(Dec. 05, 2019  3:54 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: problem is: http://m.startribune.com/state-bans-cert...565479802/

there are other articles on the same thing so this isn't fake
It’s for off-brand stuff like Flame, SB, Sun etc. The other companies like Disney for whatever they put out, Auldey (Alpha Group) for Infinity Nado and Sonokong for Top Plate should be fine as they’re actual companies.
(Dec. 05, 2019  4:23 PM)BreakerDS Wrote: It’s for off-brand stuff like Flame, SB, Sun etc.  The other companies like Disney for whatever they put out,  Auldey (Alpha Group) for Infinity Nado and Sonokong for Top Plate should be fine as they’re actual companies.

yep but since this guy is talking about off-brand fakes I just had to post the article lol
Lead poisoning is no joke. Ask the people in Flint Michigan.

Lead exposure will mess you up. Some fake beys have been found to have lead in them. Lead that chips off from contacts and impacts. I understand why that state did what it did. It's about safety.

This thread could use clarity. Fake Beyblades, not Top Plate or Infinity Nados or other competing products, sometimes contain lead.
Yet another reason to know how to identify fakes, geez.

I always feel bad when I have to tell someone that their bey is a fake, but I mean... dang.
Honestly fake beyblades shouldn't be accepted, not only are they dangerous (breaking and lead poisoning) bt they can also break other beys with exposed metal and so on. I've had 3 beys broken versing a fake xcalius and fake ace dragon. Banning them worldwide is more acceptable because people wouldn't buy the fake beyblades then those companies will go out of business then fake beyblades wouldn't exist.
(Dec. 06, 2019  12:05 AM)ScytheBrine174 Wrote: Honestly fake beyblades shouldn't be accepted, not only are they dangerous (breaking and lead poisoning) bt they can also break other beys with exposed metal and so on. I've had 3 beys broken versing a fake xcalius and fake ace dragon. Banning them worldwide is more acceptable because people wouldn't buy the fake beyblades then those companies will go out of business then fake beyblades wouldn't exist.

Easier said than done, I'm afraid. Most of the true fakes have very convincing-looking box art and designs, meant to trick people into buying them.

Also, since the main demographic is younger kids, most parents won't know the difference (or won't care, as most fakes also come with steeply reduced prices compared to original Hasbro/TT beys).
too true my friend

Us intellectuals know the difference though because we have access to all these resources whereas the younger ones don't
Fakes are super dangerous. Everyone has the right to compete, but then it starts becoming serious when your product could end up seriously hurting someone. If anyone wants to compete at all, they better make their products safe and decently made if they even want a couple fans at all

And, well, some brands are just 100% the fakes. Some copycats use the Beyblade logo and brands if they want to, and its just outright fake whatsoever
(Dec. 05, 2019  1:32 PM)creeperlean11 Wrote: It wouldn't make sense to banned Fake Companies like Infinity nado or the toys story tops. I think they should all deserve to compete against hasbro and TT. But of course some parents Dont care much about the smaller companies. But hey who am i kidding we cant do anything about something that already been made official.

I completely forgotten this thread even existed, sorry for any confusion I caused Lol
(Feb. 01, 2022  3:32 AM)creeperlean11 Wrote:

I completely forgotten this thread even existed, sorry for any confusion I caused Lol

Just in-case you don't know, you just necroposted. Try saying Bump to activate a thread.
(Feb. 01, 2022  5:29 AM)xros Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2022  3:32 AM)creeperlean11 Wrote: I completely forgotten this thread even existed, sorry for any confusion I caused Lol

Just in-case you don't know, you just necroposted. Try saying Bump to activate a thread.

Just not responding to it at all so it would remain buried would have been better than apologizing for it, but even the apology is better than simply saying "bump". Saying "bump" is itself a kind of necropost, so... not really helpful there. The only threads that should be bumped around here anyways are threads meant for buying/selling/trading to insinuate that you're still around and looking to do that stuff and haven't just left the site or something. Any other sort of evergreen thread that never goes out of style (e.g. the "complain about part breaks" thread) should simply be resurfaced when someone uses the thread for its intended purpose, not just to bump it.
(Feb. 01, 2022  5:48 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2022  5:29 AM)xros Wrote: Just in-case you don't know, you just necroposted. Try saying Bump to activate a thread.

Just not responding to it at all so it would remain buried would have been better than apologizing for it, but even the apology is better than simply saying "bump". Saying "bump" is itself a kind of necropost, so... not really helpful there. The only threads that should be bumped around here anyways are threads meant for buying/selling/trading to insinuate that you're still around and looking to do that stuff and haven't just left the site or something. Any other sort of evergreen thread that never goes out of style (e.g. the "complain about part breaks" thread) should simply be resurfaced when someone uses the thread for its intended purpose, not just to bump it.

Ah, thanks.
(Feb. 01, 2022  5:29 AM)xros Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2022  3:32 AM)creeperlean11 Wrote: I completely forgotten this thread even existed, sorry for any confusion I caused Lol

I'm not trying to activate the thread anyways, I am fully aware about responding to a thread I created that hasn't had any used since 2019, And yeah what magik just said it's best to leave it buried. End of discussion
Hopefully North Carolina bans fake

yes I live in NC

I've also noticed that some fakes put the TT logo on their box, so be careful
(Feb. 03, 2022  3:54 AM)shrim Wrote: Nado's competing with DB burst or MFB synchromes is not a good idea it's essentially like saying "oh lets give half of the people regular uno and give the other half uno flip". If we were to allow that we would've already made cross generation formats which is again a bad idea. We COULD make a nado format if thats what your asking but we are mainly official beyblade and there isn't much knowledge about comp NADO.

As a concept, it would be interesting to see us discuss some of these in the same way we discuss competitive beyblade, and they could make interesting tournament side-shows tbh. I think we kinda did that a bit with Battle Strikers a bit (the MEGA Brands project Brad worked on).
(Dec. 05, 2019  1:32 PM)creeperlean11 Wrote: It wouldn't make sense to banned Fake Companies like Infinity nado or the toys story tops. I think they should all deserve to compete against hasbro and TT. But of course some parents Dont care much about the smaller companies. But hey who am i kidding we cant do anything about something that already been made official. That's the problem with bigger corporations and their shelf space. Ever since Toys R Us closed down, shelf space for competing brands has unfortunately been reduced. Of course you can find this on Amazon or other sites but so far if you want to find this stuff in person, you might be out of luck.
this is kinda stupid, they steal patented designs and include toxic lead in their products
(Mar. 02, 2022  8:45 PM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote: this is kinda stupid, they steal patented designs and include toxic lead in their products

yeah I can agree on that. It isn't an anti-competition issue, it's a safety issue.
I wonder why people don't realise fake makes your collection value lower?
And fake makes steal chance of TT.
And it mean makes beyblade finish earlyer