Face Trading is now allowed!

In response to the popular demand, we have decided to allow Face Trading.

The concept is really simple: if you have a Face in your profile which you might want to get rid of, and you know that someone else has a Face you would like to get and that they’re looking for your Face, then trade!

However, we need to set some rules:
  • All discussions of actual Face Trading must be done in private messages. This means that we should not see comments like this in any thread: “Hey, User1, would you like to trade your Dragoon Face for my Driger Face?” Send a private message directly to that user instead of making a post about it on a public forum.
  • Once the two of you have agreed on what you want to trade, both of you need to contact Hazel so that we can make sure that both members agree with this exchange, and so we know what will be exchanged. Please try not to fill his inbox, only send one message each!
  • We’d like to set a limit of two trades per user per month. Choose wisely when you look at the possible Faces you could get!
  • The only Faces eligible for trading are Faces obtained from Face Boosters exclusively. Obviously nobody in their right mind would exchange a Lapis Lazuli Face for a Dranzer Face.

Here’s the list of Faces, for reference:
http://worldbeyblade.org/myawards.php

That’s it, we hope you will be able to decorate your profile with more Faces you want!
THIS is AWESOME! ow face trades!

THANKS COMMITEE!
Kai-V. The work you and the commitee have done for this forum is outstanding. I am truly glad to be part of such a hard working and thriving community. It brings tears to my eyes that a game or should I say sport . Can bring 50000 people together. This is truly amazing.
Yes, we can trade faces thank you!
This is a major improvement for what i had seen when the WBO had initially emerged. For all those who manage it, hat off to them and hope the beyblading spirit never vanquishes... Smile
OMG

I would leave it like that, however I shouldn't.

Incredible, this really does help me out a lot for the face booster black ones I have.
Wow, this is by far the greatest of the updates. Thank you so much!

I need to buy more faces so I can trade...
Yay, I have an even more awesome reason to donate! Goal: Collect all HMS faces.
Haha, hopefully I can trade faces one day lol.
All my Face are belong to ControL_.
o i c wat u did thar.

But you sure? You don't want to give a Driger to someone else?
Hey, can you give faces instead of trade? Like, as a friendly gesture I give a face to someone?
I don't see why not, Bladestorm and I used to gift faceboosters to others. It should be easier now that it's official.
Well, now all those people will get tons of Pm s for the rare Races they have Wink
I wonder if you can trade these for real-life items.
This will be good, just need to get me a face Tongue_out, (ill be making a couple a few dontation soon aswell
Yeah I do wonder if you can give faces? I sure do hope so though.
You can give Faces, but again, try not to necessarily flood our inboxes with such requests. We are just humans.
finaly, i can trade my libra face, i don't realy like it. scince i got it ive wanted to get rid of it, but never for nothing. now i can start collecting faces, i hope my mum alows me to donate some time.
Pretty cool! Even though I have no faces to trade, haha. Great update committee!
Nice!! Once I get more faces I'll trade some the ones I have.
(Aug. 15, 2011  5:57 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: Nice!! Once I get more faces I'll trade some the ones I have.

Or you could keep them, hah ...
Are there any restictions as to what faces you can trade (IE: You can't trade faces like Blader Passport, but you can trade faces like Pegasis, Leone etc.) ?
(Aug. 14, 2011  5:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
  • The only Faces eligible for trading are Faces obtained from Face Boosters exclusively. Obviously nobody in their right mind would exchange a Lapis Lazuli Face for a Dranzer Face.

(Aug. 15, 2011  6:22 AM)RustyXD Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2011  5:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Ah, sorry. I must have missed it.

Can we trade like 3 for 1? 3 common for 1 rare? 2 uncommon for 1 rare? 3 rare for a ultra rare?