Face Trading is now allowed!

(Oct. 08, 2011  1:52 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Electric got faces as a gift...

Which ones ?
Also ControL_ has done this several times.
(Oct. 08, 2011  12:28 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Also ControL_ has done this several times.

I believe this is a case of making a donation in someone else's name, which I keep posting.
oh okay. But if you wanted to why can't you take one of your faces and give it them? Sort of like a trade but you don't get anything in return.
(Oct. 08, 2011  3:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2011  1:52 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Electric got faces as a gift...

Which ones ?

I did get two.

One from tarun.nagaraj and one from ronaldo796. I got a Gemios and a Libra (Which I traded.)

I am not sure about the process of gifting faces, as I have never done it.
wow face trading is now able
Are we allowed to trade two faces for one, like say that someone really wanted my bull face so they would give me an eagle one and a libra face for it, would that be allowed?
(Oct. 28, 2011  1:06 AM)drakio Wrote: Are we allowed to trade two faces for one, like say that someone really wanted my bull face so they would give me an eagle one and a libra face for it, would that be allowed?

Yes.
From now on, please contact Hazel for all Face trades.
(Dec. 13, 2011  6:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote: From now on, please contact Hazel for all Face trades.

If you have any pending face trades that have not been responded to by other members, please forward them to me, as well.
I will no longer be handling Face Trades. I do not know who will be, yet, but it will not be me.