Face Trading is now allowed!

As long as the person you're trading with approves, you can trade as many as you want ...
Awesome time to get me some faces
Oh, so this has finally come to the site, though not as I thought it would. Will there ever be a way to trade for those that are no longer available to anyone? For example the ones to do with tournaments but in the description it is put that the person got it through trading and not the official way.
Wow great update. I've been waiting for this for a fairly long time. Now I get to trade faces once I get more than I already got.
(Aug. 17, 2011  11:15 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Oh, so this has finally come to the site, though not as I thought it would. Will there ever be a way to trade for those that are no longer available to anyone? For example the ones to do with tournaments but in the description it is put that the person got it through trading and not the official way.

No, as I wrote in the first post, it would personally be insulting if someone just exchanged their Lapis Lazuli Face for something else as if it had no value at all. I do not want a Lapis Lazuli Face to be traded and given to someone who does not deserve it, there is a reason we give them to certain people and not others. However, with 'emblem' Faces that feature actual Faces and Bit Emblems, it is entirely up to luck, so it does not matter as much.
Can you also trade faces with Commitee members?
Yes, I already traded with Deikailo.
(Aug. 18, 2011  1:51 AM)♥ Wrote: Yes, I already traded with Deikailo.

Oh, ok. I thought you guys would get annoyed at us for PMing you.
(Aug. 18, 2011  12:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote: No, as I wrote in the first post, it would personally be insulting if someone just exchanged their Lapis Lazuli Face for something else as if it had no value at all. I do not want a Lapis Lazuli Face to be traded and given to someone who does not deserve it, there is a reason we give them to certain people and not others. However, with 'emblem' Faces that feature actual Faces and Bit Emblems, it is entirely up to luck, so it does not matter as much.

In that case is it not possible to ban trading with or for certain faces like those that can be earned or those that are truly beyond reach, for example those that were only made for Brad should not be aloud and those that you must earn the right to have.

Edit: Don't get me wrong, I still believe most should be earned the right way.
(Aug. 18, 2011  11:53 AM)Zander Soulwind Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2011  12:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote: No, as I wrote in the first post, it would personally be insulting if someone just exchanged their Lapis Lazuli Face for something else as if it had no value at all. I do not want a Lapis Lazuli Face to be traded and given to someone who does not deserve it, there is a reason we give them to certain people and not others. However, with 'emblem' Faces that feature actual Faces and Bit Emblems, it is entirely up to luck, so it does not matter as much.

In that case is it not possible to ban trading with or for certain faces like those that can be earned or those that are truly beyond reach, for example those that were only made for Brad should not be aloud and those that you must earn the right to have.

Edit: Don't get me wrong, I still believe most should be earned the right way.

Those are the exact rules right now ...

Ok, I'm just doing this for an example but what if I wanted to trade Dranzer face for a Royal face, would that be aloud? Following that way it works, of course.
No, only faces which are obtained from Face Boosters are allowed to be traded.
The Royal Face is extinct right now, so it is worth way more than just a Dranzer Face.
Well, my point was can people trade for it. I already know it would be way more than a silly Dranzer. But then that case could someone trade more than one face or does it have to be of equal value? Though I'm sure there are not that many that are equal to it.
It would be worth more than one Face, but as we mentioned it is just not a Face that is up for trade ...
Well, I was simply asking to find out. That's all my questions done anyway, thanks for taking the time to answer them and clear it up.
Thanks committee for doing so much hardwork .I am so happy
Would people be able to give faces? Like say it's somones birthday and they really wanted a face and you know them well and you wanna give them a.... Bull Face. Would that be allowed?
(Sep. 17, 2011  8:31 PM)Crow Wrote: Would people be able to give faces? Like say it's somones birthday and they really wanted a face and you know them well and you wanna give them a.... Bull Face. Would that be allowed?
Kai-V already said it's ok on the first page.
how i can gifts my faces????
(Oct. 07, 2011  3:33 PM)Gold Dragon Wrote: how i can gifts my faces????

You cannot just give Faces when you have them.
(Sep. 17, 2011  8:31 PM)Crow Wrote: Would people be able to give faces? Like say it's somones birthday and they really wanted a face and you know them well and you wanna give them a.... Bull Face. Would that be allowed?

While you are allowed to give face what you'd be giving is a face booster. So you wouldn't just be able to pick a specific face unless you owned it already and were giving it to them.
It is really rare that you could give a Face to them even then. You earned it, it is not like you make a donation in someone else's name.
Electric got faces as a gift...