BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!!

Meadowell claimed the Face Booster GREEN [Image: faceboostergreen.png] and received ... Gemios [Image: gemiosface.png]!
Thanks!!!
my favourite part of beydays was coming second at the northen brawl but newt handing me the hell kerbecs prize anyway.
Im definately coming first next year!
WIN WITH DA CAPZ LOCK lol

my fav part was brad and kai-v it was amazing to finally meet the 2 admins

....no lie and no homo but brad had am amazing build iu mean his chest blew me away.... just putting that out there......Eee
Ohhh missed out on that one!
But mabye get a chance for the better prizes.
Congrats to the winners! My fave part of BeyDay was going on a 10 win streak : P ... shame I lost the semi final that followed though haha. I missed out on 21st - 50th, hopefully I still have a chance at a prize.
(Jun. 07, 2011  10:40 PM)poseidon Wrote: 8 june on what time zone I might.stay up lol
I guess it's going to be whenever Blader DJ wakes up. He is in Tokyo time, you know.
Eee

Face booster green please, I had a great BeyDays!

Too many great moments!
Awesome Im a winner! Facebooster Green please!
(Jun. 07, 2011  11:53 PM)RAW Wrote: Face booster green please, I had a great BeyDays!

Unless I'm missing something, it doesn't appear like you won a Face Booster.
In this round, anyway.

(Jun. 08, 2011  2:21 AM)Ship Wrote: Awesome Im a winner! Facebooster Green please!

You open your Face Booster GREEN [Image: faceboostergreen.png] to find...

[Image: gemiosface.png]
Gemios!
(Jun. 07, 2011  11:53 PM)RAW Wrote: Eee

Too many great moments!

What do you think you are doing ?
(Jun. 07, 2011  11:53 PM)RAW Wrote: Eee

Too many great moments!

Your not even on the list lol
I am very sad because I missed every tournament. My mom doesn't want me to miss school.
ject09, what are you saying? You know that the all the BeyDay events were on Saturday and Sunday right? ... Who has school on a weekend?
Confused Sorry didn't know I wasn't on the list...iicsuucsm told me that I won a face booster and justy to post in the thread I won. After I posted I went to the OP and then realized he was lying -__-

Again, sorry
I actually want to know what Time zone the 8 Oclock is. I'm guessing Toronto?
If nobody claims the prizes what will happen?
(Jun. 08, 2011  10:21 AM)Chups Wrote: I actually want to know what Time zone the 8 Oclock is. I'm guessing Toronto?

Blader DJ lives in Tokyo, it's probably that time zone, as Deikailo said 8 posts above you.

So when he wakes up, it's gonna be there !
(Jun. 08, 2011  11:17 AM)Electric Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2011  10:21 AM)Chups Wrote: I actually want to know what Time zone the 8 Oclock is. I'm guessing Toronto?

Blader DJ lives in Tokyo, it's probably that time zone, as Deikailo said 8 posts above you.

So when he wakes up, it's gonna be there !

exactly guys be patient it its currently 7:33 PM so just chill out
Wake up from what? It's almost 8pm in "Tokyo".

Sorry to tell you electric, but Blader DJ lives a block away from Santa, next to Easter Bunny.

Ikimasho, Buredo DJ san!
Well done to everyone who attended I hope you had fun Tongue_out I was tired from prom otherwise I wudda attended so i'm sorry but summer holidays are coming up so we'll see what happens Grin
(Jun. 08, 2011  11:37 AM)Uwik Wrote: Wake up from what? It's almost 8pm in "Tokyo".

Sorry to tell you electric, but Blader DJ lives a block away from Santa, next to Easter Bunny.

Ikimasho, Buredo DJ san!

I was sarcastic, now reading what I wrote over, I have to learn to make my sarcasm clearer.
Wooh I got a prize I pick the Face Booster Green please.
Wait,I thought Blader DJ is just a joke account created by BeyBrad?I think I've seen him post that somewhere.
blader dj is indeed a joke..an account created by beybrad for fun..