BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!!

(Jun. 06, 2011  9:52 PM)Blader DJ Wrote: GREETINGS WORLD BEYFRIENDS !!

WHAT WAS YOUR FAVOURITE MOMENT OF THE BEY DAYS ??

BLADER DJ

My favorite moment was to see my children faces light up as they have the opportunity to challenge other BeyBladers.

I love you: PANAsher, AMARvelous and CYRUckus! You make Daddy so PROUD!

And WBO, my name BETTER be on the next list!!!

Love DaWRETCHED-one
I ROVE YOU RONG TIME BLADER DJ!

This BeyDays sure has been a Major event in the History of Beyblade and Definitely the WBO.

Shame I wasnt on this List but I still have a Chance at the Better Prizes Tongue_out Cant wait.

My Favourite part was Hosting the Melbourne Tourney. I hosted it with 2 Great People blah and Omega and now have (hopefully) Long Lasting Relationships with the Two of them. It also was the First Melbourne Tourney in 7 Months and It was Great to Reboot the Melbourne Beyblading atmosphere. I met nearly Everyone had a Great time. Everything ran Smoothly and I was very excited for the Other Tournaments as well.

Whatta Weekend.
Gasp Gasp Gasp Gasp. i am a beylotto placer. idk what to do with a face booster. can i give the facebooster to someone as a gift ?????
you just pick a face booster and the mods give you a face to your profile, does nothing else. most like collecting them. the face is like that little orange thing under your avatar and the 3 things under mine.
(Jun. 07, 2011  10:28 AM)pikabattler Wrote: you just pick a face booster and the mods give you a face to your profile, does nothing else. most like collecting them. the face is like that little orange thing under your avatar and the 3 things under mine.

ik what a face booster is, i read the help section....

i want to know if i can gift someone da passport.

i saw someone had a passport or a face who was gifted by deikailo (i think)
Woah ! This is awesome ! Best of luck to those who didn't place, to place in the next results.

Thanks, Blader DJ.
Got to love it when Blader DJ Posts Wink

Also like the idea of revealing the winners over time, good suspense building!
(also nice to know I'm in for a chance of winning something still lol)

Well my favorite moments of the London BeyDay tournaments would have to be -
1. Coming first at BeyDay Bonanza 1 (first ever time I've placed at a BeyDay tournament!)
2. Seeing some old faces (Alex!) as well as the regulars who I usually look forward to seeing hah!
3. Being able to help contribute towards BeyDays by hosting two tournaments!

Overall I had an amazing time and I hope I'm still around to take part next year!
My favorite moments:

1. The overall fun and friendly atmosphere during the tournament.
2. Just a few hours after the tournament finished, I received texts already, asking when the next tournament is. Parents commented that their kids were so happy, and offered to bring snacks and drinks for the next one.
3. Placing first on my first WBO tournament, let alone a beyday one, definitely felt good.
Aha Blader DJ. <3

Beydays was really fun.
It was the first tournament I ever hosted (in collaboration with Chups and Omega) and won!
Seeing the other Melbourne bladers and actually playing the game again has reignited my beyspirit!

It was great to be part of Beydays 2011, and hope to be here again next year!

I would like a face booster red please!
Thanks! :3
(Jun. 07, 2011  11:41 AM)blah Wrote: I would like a face booster red please!

So indirectly you want a Sagittario face ? Almost everyone I see who picked a Face Booster Red has, Sagittario, Haha.

uniboost, how was that relevant to this topic ?

My favorite moments were:
  • Getting so many Faces, and coming in third, I am really proud of myself

• Hosting the first ever Indian Beyblade tournament !

• Having so many other people be proud of my, like, my parents, kids who attended's parents, My friends, me, A few WBO members.

• When people were so excited and had so much fun, they'd love to buy a Blader Passport or pay for the next tournament here !

• The battle which I lost, to place third, was also really cool, and fun.
(Jun. 07, 2011  11:41 AM)blah Wrote: Aha Blader DJ. <3

Beydays was really fun.
It was the first tournament I ever hosted (in collaboration with Chups and Omega) and won!
Seeing the other Melbourne bladers and actually playing the game again has reignited my beyspirit!

You open your Face Booster RED [Image: faceboosterred.png] and much to everyone's surprise ... you find Pegasis [Image: pegasisface.png]! Congratulations, it's uncommon!

(Jun. 07, 2011  10:24 AM)tarun.nagaraj Wrote: Gasp Gasp Gasp Gasp. i am a beylotto placer. idk what to do with a face booster. can i give the facebooster to someone as a gift ?????

tarun.nagaraj gave Electric a Face Booster BLUE [Image: faceboosterblue.png], his favourite colour, as thanks ... and Electric receives Libra [Image: libraface.png]! Hand in hand like The Scales, you two share an awesome relationship!
What about 20th and up?
(Jun. 07, 2011  1:15 PM)mfbattle Wrote: What about 20th and up?
Read the opening post. Blader DJ explains everything.
Congratulations everybody ! BeyDays was awesome, just knowing that so many people in other countries and cities are blading at the same time is amazing.

@mfbattle, read the OP properly, they will be announced later.
(Jun. 07, 2011  1:06 PM)♥ Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2011  11:41 AM)blah Wrote: Aha Blader DJ. <3

Beydays was really fun.

You open your Face Booster RED [Image: faceboosterred.png] and much to everyone's surprise ... you find Pegasis [Image: pegasisface.png]! Congratulations, it's uncommon!

(Jun. 07, 2011  10:24 AM)tarun.nagaraj Wrote: Gasp Gasp Gasp Gasp. i am a beylotto placer. idk what to do with a face booster. can i give the facebooster to someone as a gift ?????

tarun.nagaraj gave Electric a Face Booster BLUE [Image: faceboosterblue.png], his favourite colour, as thanks ... and Electric receives Libra [Image: libraface.png]! Hand in hand like The Scales, you two share an awesome relationship!

This makes me look dumb now, huh ? So the curse of Sagittario is broken, or has it already been ?

That explains my new Libra Face, thanks a lot, tarun.nagaraj, I really appreciate it.

I like that really cool description at the end !
I want Face Booster BLUE
Alessandro ventures from the Italian Forum and claims his Face Booster BLUE [Image: faceboosterblue.png] ... he receives Leone [Image: leoneface.png]! Congratulations, it's uncommon!
oh thanks
hi, wassup ?

blader dj u got my name rong, it's 795, not 796, there is no name called as ronaldo796, it's only ronaldo795.

if it is me, then i wanna give my face booster to electric too, as thnx for hosting a tournament and letting me have lots of fun.

can i give him a green.....
Wow, Electric's pretty popular, huh. You open up your Face Booster GREEN [Image: faceboostergreen.png] and find...

[Image: gemiosface.png]
Gemios!
electric's getting so many goodies out of one tournament, makes me wanna host one, lol.
Could i have a Face Booster Blue?
My favourite color Smile!
Thanks Grin
Galaxy opened his Face Booster BLUE [Image: faceboosterblue.png], also his favourite colour, and received ... Libra [Image: libraface.png]!
(Jun. 07, 2011  6:30 PM)♥ Wrote: Galaxy opened his Face Booster BLUE [Image: faceboosterblue.png], also his favourite colour, and received ... Libra [Image: libraface.png]!

Nooooooooooo xD
I hate Libra!!
Ahahahaha xD Thanks Tongue_out
I would like face booster green please!