World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+---- Thread: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! (/Thread-BEYDAYS-2011-AFTERTHOUGHTS-AND-BEYLOTTOS-RESULTS)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - Blader DJ - Jun. 06, 2011

GREETINGS WORLD BEYFRIENDS !!

BEYDAYS 2011 HAS COME AND GONE, AND TO BE TRUTH … IT BROUGHT TEAR TO MY EYES … SO MANY BLADERS OF ALL SKILL LEVEL, AGE, AND NATIONALITY AROUND THE BEYWORLD BROUGHT TOGETHER OVER ONE WEEKEND … YOU SHOULD ALL BE PROUD.

THE BEYDAYS WEEKEND PROVE TO I MORE THAN ANY THING ELSE THAT … OUR FLAMING BEYHEARTS HAVE YET TO FALTERED !! IN FACT, THEY BURN STRONGER ARE THAN EVER !!

SO, WORLD BEYFRIENDS, LET EVERYONE KNOW, WHAT WAS YOUR FAVOURITE MOMENT OF THE BEY DAYS ?? (I AM LIVE IN TOKYO SO UNFORTUNATE, I WAS ABLE NOT TO HELP BEYFRIEND BEYBLADEJAPAN WITH HIS AKITA TOURNAMENT ( ;___; )).

ANYWAY … WHAT IS THAT YOU SAY? YOU WANT BEYLOTTOS RESULTS ?? WELL … YOU GET WHAT SHALL YOU ASK FOR !! (^□^*)

HOWEVER, TO SUSPENSE BUILD, WBO COMMITTEE HAVE DECIDE TO SEGMENT ANNOUNCEMENT OF TOP 50 WINNERS OVER FEW DAYS !! SO, TODAY I SHALL ANNOUNCE 21ST-50TH FACE BOOSTER WINNER, THEN ON WEDNESDAY, JUNE 8, 11TH-20TH FACE BOOSTER WINNER, FOLLOWED BY 6TH-10TH BEYPRIZE RBV7 BEAT LYNX WINNER ON FRIDAY, JUNE 10TH, AND FINALLY … 1ST-5TH MEGABEYPRIZE WINNER ON SATURDAY, JUNE 11TH !! (^0^)

SO, HERE WE GO. ARE YOU PREPARE ?

BEYLOTTO 2011 WINNERS

21ST-50TH

Nando
BDaichi
Paolo98
Matrix
Ship
Galaxy
Tyson 09876
Novae Rog
ispanico86
Kleptoid
KillerSpinner
zak12345
Rock L-drago
blah
Meadowell
Merker
LeeDraciel
roarleone1
tarun.nagaj
ZacharyJV
Hero
bestblader1234
Thehoffmonster
Skatekid12
Alessandro-
blazepegasus45
®otation
ronaldo796
Wraith
LegoBlader

11TH-20TH
Lucky
Saint
Monkey-King
Train
Gokesupersaiyan
Electric
madmuppet98
BillyBlast
KevinPal
Pyro

6TH-10TH
Miami Wahoo
The Problem
momiji manju
RAW
Blackwing Burd

5TH: RustyXD

4TH: vigno

3RD: Raijin

2ND: Cyber Blader

1ST: Minion

AND JUST AS REMINDER, HERE ARE LIST OF PRIZES:
  • 1st Place - Big Bang Pegasis DX Set

• 2nd Place - WHF09 Gold L Drago 105F

• 3rd to 5th Place - Big Bang Pegasis F:D, Fang Leone 130W2D, or L Drago Destroy F:S

• 6th to 10th Place - Random Booster Vol. 7 Beat Lynx TH170WD
Additionally, the first to tenth place winners will have their choice of
IF YOU ARE PLACE 1ST-10TH, PLEASE PM BEYCOMMITTEE FRIEND KEI FOR DETAIL ON HOW TO RECEIVE PRIZE ! IF YOU ARE PLACE 11TH-50TH, POST WHICH FACE BOOSTER YOU WOULD LIKE IN THIS THREAD !

BLADER DJ

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - Hov - Jun. 06, 2011

Yayyy Im one of them! I feel lucky! <3 you are awesome! Plus I want face booster RED. Since its my favorite color. I cant beleive this! On my first Beylotto! Ahh a special moment..... . Also my favorite moment was when I beat Otsu's "Amost Game Breaking Combo" on BeyDay.

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - BDaichi - Jun. 06, 2011

Rawr I was soooo close! To getting into the next bracket (22nd?)
And I want Face Booster BLUE
Cause that is my favorite color!

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - Mr. N - Jun. 06, 2011

Congrats to all winners!

Man, this BeyDays was great! Can't wait till next year.

My favorite moment? When someone was video recording me when I was wiggling my tooth. Unfortunately, I lost the tooth after it fell out.

I really want to win... Good luck come my way. Good luck come my way. Good luck come my way.

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - BeybladeStation - Jun. 06, 2011

Amazing, thanks for the news Blader DJ! Hah, I couldn't attend, though at my tournament my favorite part was when a guy's bey was launched 5 feet away.

Blader DJ, don't leave us!

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - Poseidon - Jun. 06, 2011

So tense beydays was awesome
my best moment was when newt borrowed a combo to some guy and he wond and he saying he beat me indirectly

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - BDaichi - Jun. 06, 2011

O yeah my favorite moment was just entertain the kids and parents.
And meeting new people it was quite fun!

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - Nuzumaki90 - Jun. 06, 2011

Have the other prize winners been picked? If not, that's good, because it means I still have time to buy a Passport Grin

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - Mr. N - Jun. 06, 2011

(Jun. 06, 2011  10:10 PM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: Have the other prize winners been picked? If not, that's good, because it means I still have time to buy a Passport Grin

No, they have already been picked. The commitee members are just not telling us who they are yet.

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - Cyber Kerberous - Jun. 06, 2011

Well, my favorite part of beydays has to just be meeting familiar faces and less familiar faces too Tongue_out

Bit sad, isn't it?

Shame about the bey lotto results though, I thought I might get a face booster. Oh well, maybe next year Grin

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - BillyBlast - Jun. 06, 2011

(Jun. 06, 2011  9:52 PM)Blader DJ Wrote: HOWEVER, TO SUSPENSE BUILD, WBO COMMITTEE HAVE DECIDE TO SEGMENT SO, THEN ON WEDNESDAY, JUNE 8, 11TH-20TH FACE BOOSTER WINNER, FOLLOWED BY 6TH-10TH BEYPRIZE RBV7 BEAT LYNX WINNER ON FRIDAY, JUNE 10TH, AND FINALLY … 1ST-5TH MEGABEYPRIZE WINNER ON SATURDAY, JUNE 11TH !! (^0^)

[

Please be me and Curses we have to wait i really want something hard to belive some of my peers won (rotation Rock L drago Bdaichi) I really just loved battling in free play and everything battling was the best part Go Bdaichi Quote This is a Beyblade Tournament Right? Why is no one shouting Quote Breaker and NightVirgo8787 ARGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH Quote Hey This is a Beyblade Tournament Why is no one Battling 3 sec later everyone sees the Attack stadium are Empty Go Bladers Special Launch Maximum stampede Fighting Bdaichi stopps spinning people start Battling Sadly my MF Meteo L drago 95 RF is gone Crying

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - Manicben - Jun. 06, 2011

Kinda same as Cyber K. (And btw, we still have a chance to win something!)

Best moments were when Raijin was lecturing us about grammar esp. Ninja and Samurai are the same for plural and singular... And of course myself giving out the prizes on both beyday events held in London... Good times!

Good luck to everyone else for the remainder of the beylotto!

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - ControL_ - Jun. 06, 2011

hah extremely happy merker won something. Let's hope beyblades don't die before 2012 beydays!

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - Sparta - Jun. 06, 2011

(Jun. 06, 2011  10:40 PM)ControL_ Wrote: hah extremely happy merker won something. Let's hope beyblades don't die before 2012 beydays!

How dare you even suggest that as a possibility? Beyblades will never die, as long as your blader spirit burns bright.

...Ok, so that was a little melodramatic. But still, congratulations to all of the winners and all participles (if that's even a word...) of beydays, 2011!

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - Robsta - Jun. 06, 2011

Congratulations to all the winners. I had a fantastic time in the Melbourne tournament and feel proud to be part of one of the biggest worldwide Beyblade events ever!

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - TakasuMouce - Jun. 06, 2011

Congrads to all winners. I wish I went to Beydays! Tired
Wink

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - HorogiumX - Jun. 06, 2011

Congrats to all the winners in the first wave! I still can win... the suspense is killing me... come on Wednesday... But seriously, I had a great time at Mayblades! My favorite part when was Shaddao's Ray Unicorno hit me twice from being KO'ed...

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - Deikailo - Jun. 06, 2011

My favourite part of Beydei will be when I win the beylotto kthx.

Nah, but seriously, I'd have to say the majority of the WBO made me feel so loved and wanted through-out the entire weekend, and every step in getting to it. Everyone was so happy to meet me and I loved meeting everyone else. The Canadian crew was great and Valentin is my idol.

I think the very best part of Beyday was Bluezee and I making it to the finals. That's the match the two of us have been waiting for for years, ever since the New York's first official tournament, Frozen Garden Cup, and I couldn't think of a better time for it to happen.

@BillyBlaze" Purple Water Fall Attack!"
Best thing I have ever said!

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - Serotonin - Jun. 06, 2011

® opened his Face Booster RED [Image: faceboosterred.png] and received ... Sagittario [Image: sagittarioface.png]!

BDaichi opened his Face Booster BLUE [Image: faceboosterblue.png] and found ... Wolf [Image: wolfface.png]!

Congratulations you two!

ps i love you blader dj

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - Hov - Jun. 06, 2011

Hah, MD bladers go first! Its funny how I got one of the first Hybrid Wheel System constellation bey face. ! So it was you! I thought I got hacked x_x

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - Nuzumaki90 - Jun. 06, 2011

Anywayz...

My favorite part of beydays was meeting Arupaeo, he's a cool dude. I also enjoyed battling a bunch of pro bladers, it was cool to learn a little bit from the advance.

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - Breaker - Jun. 06, 2011

Aw I hope I win a Bey Prize it would make an excellent birthday present.

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - Clefairy - Jun. 06, 2011

what is a bey day and beylotto?

RE: BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!! - Hero - Jun. 06, 2011

I won?! Oh gosh .. That means I have to choose a colour now ... Oh shoot!

Let's go ... ORANGE!