BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!!

won wish 1-10 but i got something i should be thankful which i am good luck to muy friends to get 1-10 i want to open it now don't be a aqilla don't be aquilla be something else
Blader DJ, U ROCK!!, and also, gratz to all the winners
all right! i got in! i would like face booster RED please! (happy face!)
Yeah! I'm Lucky... I'm really lucky! (-_^)

Please, I want to open my (*_*) Booster Diamond.
Woah !! This is awesome, 7 Faces in the past week, Thanks Blader DJ.

I can't believe I got one.. May I open mine ?
Do only passport get to come between 1st to 10th place ?
(Jun. 09, 2011  3:41 PM)darkbull9999 Wrote: Do only passport get to come between 1st to 10th place ?
Yes.
(Jun. 09, 2011  3:52 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2011  3:41 PM)darkbull9999 Wrote: Do only passport get to come between 1st to 10th place ?
Yes.

Hey! Wasn't it 1st to 5th place according to Kei's OP?
(Jun. 09, 2011  3:54 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2011  3:52 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
Yes.

Hey! Wasn't it 1st to 5th place according to Kei's OP?
Ah, you seem to be right. My bad. I got it mixed up because I thought they were the only ones to get physical prizes, but it appears that is not the case.
(Jun. 08, 2011  9:38 PM)Train Wrote: I can't believe I won something... Or that it's not butter.. Hooray! I finally won a match and lucked out with a face booster!

You open your Face Booster DIAMOND, and butter comes splashing at you as a joke! But it reveals ... an Aquila Face [Image: aquilaface.png]!

Pyro Wrote:I would like to open my Diamond please. Smile

As you peer inside your Face Booster DIAMOND, you notice ... Another Cancer [Image: cancerface.png]! Oh well ...

BillyBlast Wrote:won wish 1-10 but i got something i should be thankful which i am good luck to muy friends to get 1-10 i want to open it now don't be a aqilla don't be aquilla be something else

Shaking your Face Booster DIAMOND for luck, you crack it open to see ... A Cancer Face [Image: cancerface.png] too!

Lucky Wrote:Yeah! I'm Lucky... I'm really lucky! (-_^)

Please, I want to open my (*_*) Booster Diamond.

Simply tapping on your Face Booster DIAMOND, a Face slips out ... Aquila [Image: aquilaface.png] !

Electric Wrote:Woah !! This is awesome, 7 Faces in the past week, Thanks Blader DJ.

Faces are attracted to you! As the Face Booster DIAMOND shatters upon impact, it gives you ... A Cancer Face [Image: cancerface.png]!

Not much variety here ...

bestblader1234 Wrote:all right! i got in! i would like face booster RED please! (happy face!)

You open your Face Booster RED [Image: faceboosterred.png], and from it comes ... Bull [Image: bullface.png]!
(Jun. 09, 2011  4:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
Electric Wrote:Woah !! This is awesome, 7 Faces in the past week, Thanks Blader DJ.

Faces are attracted to you! As the Face Booster DIAMOND shatters upon impact, it gives you ... A Cancer Face [Image: cancerface.png]!

Not much variety here ...

No.... Last time I said I won't complaint for getting a common face, but now two Cancers, and every single Face booster I have opened brought me a common, aren't I lucky.

I wish Trading Faces was enabled !

[/rant]
Can i open my face booster diamond now please Grin
You claim your Face Booster DIAMOND [Image: faceboosterdiamond1.png] and receive ... Cancer [Image: cancerface.png]!
(Jun. 09, 2011  4:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Simply tapping on your Face Booster DIAMOND, a Face slips out ... Aquila [Image: aquilaface.png] !

Yeaaah!!! Thanks! I like Aquila very much!!
can i please open my diamond my old username was Monkey-King
The recently turned Bandit-King opened his Face Booster DIAMOND [Image: faceboosterdiamond1.png] ... and received Aquila [Image: aquilaface.png]!
At least its not aquilla though i really don't want either but i will gladly accept them though
(Jun. 08, 2011  10:40 PM)RAW Wrote: Predictions?

For some reason I have a feeling Chups will win (not first but maybe 5-8th)...

:3 Why thank you Smile
Your just glad that somebody believes in your luck -_^
Hah, at this rate many people are going to get "Cancer".
Lets hope not Pockyx3 ... unfortunately , theres no "Dr.Brad" in the medicine world .
"Cancer" ZING ! Nice Pockyx3 , but seriously Cancer faces are just REALLY common .
HERE WE GO ... 6TH-10TH PLACE WINNER OF BEYPRZE RBV7 BEAT LYNX~!

6TH-10TH
Miami Wahoo
The Problem
momiji manju
RAW
Blackwing Burd

PLEASE PM BEYCOMMITTEE FRIEND KEI ADDRESS AND HE WILL SHIP TODAY OR TOMORROW !!
well at least an Sydney blader won something Tongue_out_wink congrats to everyone who one now the final few prizes , so excited
Oh i didn't see that coming <.< lucky you Problem
hmm, momiji manju. interesting i thought he would get a higher prize. you know im practically giving up hope for me to get anything, only 5 spots left i would be shocked if i got anything, love it but i would probably faint.