BEYDAYS 2011 AFTERTHOUGHTS ..... AND BEYLOTTOS RESULTS~~!!

haha, you just might, you just might Smile
BOOM TING!

I just ordered one off AD aswell xD.

Thank you, I am so happy and had a feeling I would win!

Thank you!
Sorry for double post, it is hard to edit on my BB Confused

I would like to open a face booster purple please, I SHALL BE THE FIRST MEMBER!
sorry guys but i jope breaker wins its his birthday today so i hope he gets first so he gets all that
Ah, I don't know if anyone else is feeling the same way, but it doesn't feel good to hear everyone say "I hope I win" and then justifying your winning over someone else's. We all have good reasons for wanting to win the lotto and no matter who wins, they probably deserve the win and I hope they are happy.
Dang only 5 left. I hope to win and also good luck to everyone left in the lotto.
(Jun. 10, 2011  12:43 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Ah, I don't know if anyone else is feeling the same way, but it doesn't feel good to hear everyone say "I hope I win" and then justifying your winning over someone else's. We all have good reasons for wanting to win the lotto and no matter who wins, they probably deserve the win and I hope they are happy.

Well, I have not participated in BeyDays, so no reason for me to comment here, but yes, I second this.
(Jun. 10, 2011  12:43 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Ah, I don't know if anyone else is feeling the same way, but it doesn't feel good to hear everyone say "I hope I win" and then justifying your winning over someone else's. We all have good reasons for wanting to win the lotto and no matter who wins, they probably deserve the win and I hope they are happy.

Yeah, definitely. It's not in the spirit of things at all considering it's all drawn from a random number generator. It's just a lottery guys; let's celebrate what an awesome occasion BeyDays 2011 was!

---

RAW opened his Face Booster PURPLE [Image: FaceBoosterIconPurple.png] and obtained Gill [Image: GillFace.png]! You're not the first to receive that Face unfortunately, but you join a select group of members who own it!
Congratulations to everyone here! I really don't care if I win everything, just feeling the happiness is enough of a prize to me! (Also considering the fact that I have entered countless lotterries and have never won once and am used to losing.) I hope you guys enjoy your RBV7's, they're the best! My best wishes to everyone else for the final draw!
Yay Gill looks quite awesome and is nothing
to complain about Eee

Good lucknto everyone else, hope it works out for you.
lol @ all the cancer and aquila

the curse of bull returns
(Jun. 10, 2011  4:02 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: lol @ all the cancer and aquila

the curse of bull returns
Rather get it in a face booster than an actual booster.
Ohhh this sucks! Now I know I haven't won anything since 6-10 place were announced Unhappy

Oh well, hopefully there'll be beydays next year :L
(Jun. 06, 2011  11:26 PM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: Anywayz...

My favorite part of beydays was meeting Arupaeo, he's a cool dude. I also enjoyed battling a bunch of pro bladers, it was cool to learn a little bit from the advance.

Thanks man, I enjoyed meeting you too!

My favorite part of BeyDays was seeing so many people coming out and having fun! Otsu ran a fantastic tournament for the MD/DC bladers, and the weather was perfect!
A florida blader won but he is unactive so I dont think he is going to post here.
I wish i could go to a beyday, but good job to those who did!!!
ohh come on i want to win 1st to 5th some where ( very unlikely)
though i want an another face lolz
congrats to the ppl so far
oh hurry up and anounce the last five, i been through a 3 hour car ride waiting for this and it's still not up. hurry up and put me in either super happyness or deep disapointment, this anticapation is killing me.

@darblader12: you cant get the top 5 spots without a passport, so unless you just bought one at the tournament or just before and it hasn't been processed, you wont ever get in the top 5 of this thing.
what happens to the lotto winners if they don't redeem the prizes? will it be re-drawn?
KONICHIWA Blader DJ!!!!
(Jun. 11, 2011  5:59 AM)Uwik Wrote: what happens to the lotto winners if they don't redeem the prizes? will it be re-drawn?

LET US FIRST GIVE FEW DAYS FOR THE RESPONSE. :)

NOW ...

WE HAVE REACH THE PEAK OF SUSPENSE … IT IS TIME FOR TOP FIVE BEYLOTTOS WINNER~!!

5TH: RustyXD

4TH: vigno

3RD: Raijin

2ND: Cyber Blader

AND NUMBER ONE IS ....?!

ROLL THE DRUM !!!

…………..

………

……..

…….

…

1ST: Minion

MIIIINNNNIOOONNN~!! (^0^)

CONGRATULATION MY BEST (AND ONLY) POKEMON-BEYFRIEND !! YOU HAVE WON SUPERSPECIAL BEYPRIZE BIG BANG PEGASIS DX SET !!

WINNERS ! (INCLUDING 6TH-10TH WINNERS) PLEASE PM BEYCOMMITTEE FRIEND KEI ADDRESS TODAY AND HE WILL SHIP !! ALSO, 3RD, 4TH, and 5TH PLACE WINNER, ALSO INCLUDE YOUR CHOICE OF PRIZE (BIG BANG PEGASIS, FANG LEONE, OR L DRAGO DESTROY (*0*)).

... NOW OF COURSE, BEFORE I GO ... I MUST SAY ... MY BEYHEART GOES OUT TO ALL BLADER WHO TO HELPED TO MAKE BEYDAYS 2011 INTO THE TRULY PRODIGIOUS EVENT THAT IT WAS. IF WHAT WERE ACCOMPLISH THIS YEAR IS ANY INDICATE ... I AM CONFIDENT SAY THAT THIS YEAR WAS NOT A PEAK ... BUT A STEP TOWARDS SOMETHING EVEN GREATER !!

MY BEYHEART ... OUR BEYHEARTS ... IF WE WILL THEM ... THEY TRULY HAVE ... NO LIMITS !!

UNTIL NEXT TIME, BEYBYE
BLADER DJ
Whooooooooo !!!!! 5th place can i have a Facebooster Purple please Smile
RAIJIN!

Wooooo you go boi!

Congrats to all of you and hope EVERYONE had a nice BeyDays.
well i knew it, now i have to pay for all the things i want/need. well i better start saving for a stadium. also congrats to all the members who got a place in this, expecaly the winner minion.
did anyone notice minion always wins?

CONGRATS MINION!!!!!!!!!!!