Face Contest: Create a Video to EARTHBEND's "Too Many Stars"!

1st winner is decided. Who will be Second?
omg i am dead lol
compared to the many vids MINE IS REALLY NOT GONNA HAVE A CHANCE ... i think
lol i knew driger would pull it in like the last day lol
anyway i say congratulations to all ppl who entered due to ... i dont know cuz it was fun
and making such awsome vids
good luck to u all Smile
Is it just me or is that song strange?
wait DrigerGT you cant enter you apart of the WBO Commitee
Sniper

Actually he can enter he is not a wbo committee member....
(Apr. 30, 2011  1:35 PM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Is it just me or is that song strange?
he didnt pay attention to the OP and get the song from there so he downloaded a live version of their song
(Apr. 30, 2011  2:10 PM)dragoonrocks Wrote: Sniper

Actually he can enter he is not a wbo committee member....

it says it in his signature?
these are the current wbo committee members...

♥
Blader DJ
Daegor42
Kai-V
Kei

and abt the signature i think he ws referring to the Italian members of the WBO (Italian WBO Committee) and he is a part of it...

Anyways awsome vid guys....abt 1 hour to go i guess....gud luck 2 all the contestants....May the best video editor turn out to be the victor....
There are only five members on the WBO Committee. DrigerGT is very much eligible.
(Apr. 30, 2011  8:44 AM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: yeah..right guess I have no other video-editing software...and since I was a little used to movie maker..I used the same for this video too..BEST of luck to u too...anyways ur video is far better than mine

well, as they say, you gotta learn to crawl before you can walk. You gotta learn to work with what you got before taking big grown up steps to an advanced video editor.... how else do u think Drigger GT got better at video editting?
(Apr. 30, 2011  2:16 PM)dragoonrocks Wrote: these are the current wbo committee members...

♥
Blader DJ
Daegor42
Kai-V
Kei

and abt the signature i think he ws referring to the Italian members of the WBO (Italian WBO Committee) and he is a part of it...

Anyways awsome vid guys....abt 1 hour to go i guess....gud luck 2 all the contestants....May the best video editor turn out to be the victor....

EDIT: Beaten by OkiBlaze.
(Apr. 30, 2011  2:48 PM)Sky Prince Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2011  8:44 AM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: yeah..right guess I have no other video-editing software...and since I was a little used to movie maker..I used the same for this video too..BEST of luck to u too...anyways ur video is far better than mine

well, as they say, you gotta learn to crawl before you can walk. You gotta learn to work with what you got before taking big grown up steps to an advanced video editor.... how else do u think Drigger GT got better at video editting?

With windows movie maker you can also create professional looking vids...The only thing is to know the right combinations of the various effects and transactions....i made my new bladebreakers vid with wmm....but for my face contest vid i used Sony Vegas pro 9...
(Apr. 30, 2011  2:56 PM)iXus Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2011  2:16 PM)dragoonrocks Wrote: these are the current wbo committee members...

♥
Blader DJ
Daegor42
Kai-V
Kei

When Kai-V said WBO Committee, she's probably talking about the ENTIRE WBO Committee, not just the english WBO committee.

On a secondary note, of your list, what about OkiBlaze and Diamond? Or I may just be an idiot.

Go here...This oughta make it clear 2 u....
After seeing DrigerGTs video..I think it is better for me to pray that I dont end up in last 3 because others' videos are far better than mine
(Apr. 30, 2011  2:56 PM)dragoonrocks Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2011  2:48 PM)Sky Prince Wrote:

With windows movie maker you can also create professional looking vids...The only thing is to know the right combinations of the various effects and transactions....i made my new bladebreakers vid with wmm....but for my face contest vid i used Sony Vegas pro 9...
(Apr. 30, 2011  2:56 PM)iXus Wrote:

♥
Blader DJ
Daegor42
Kai-V
Kei

When Kai-V said WBO Committee, she's probably talking about the ENTIRE WBO Committee, not just the english WBO committee.

On a secondary note, of your list, what about OkiBlaze and Diamond? Or I may just be an idiot.

Go here...This oughta make it clear 2 u....
I already read that, except I posted before I read it (by 10 seconds.)
okay is it safe 2 assume that i have made it clear to u...hope i helped...Wink

regards,
dragoonrocks

And KAI-V...Has The contest ended yet its GMT here hence i dont know the timing yet....
(Apr. 30, 2011  3:26 PM)dragoonrocks Wrote: okay is it safe 2 assume that i have made it clear to u...hope i helped...Wink

regards,
dragoonrocks

And KAI-V...Has The contest ended yet its GMT here hence i dont know the timing yet....

There are about 16 hours left in the contest! If you still want to participate, hurry and submit your entry in this thread!
Heres my entry. Its so blurry :\.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adGP0ZpZeD0
(Apr. 30, 2011  3:33 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2011  3:26 PM)dragoonrocks Wrote: okay is it safe 2 assume that i have made it clear to u...hope i helped...Wink

regards,
dragoonrocks

There are about 16 hours left in the contest!

Whoah sry abt that....I actually thought that the contest ws abt 2 end....thnx fr the info Okiblaze...
(Apr. 30, 2011  3:35 PM)dragoonrocks Wrote: Whoah sry abt that....I actually thought that the contest ws abt 2 end....thnx fr the info Okiblaze...

That was not a reply out of anger, it was a reminder for everyone who still wanted to enter the contest.

Apologies if it seemed like it was out of anger.
(Apr. 30, 2011  3:38 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2011  3:35 PM)dragoonrocks Wrote: Whoah sry abt that....I actually thought that the contest ws abt 2 end....thnx fr the info Okiblaze...

That was not a reply out of anger, it was a reminder for everyone who still wanted to enter the contest.

Apologies if it seemed like it was out of anger.

There is absolutely no reason to why u shud apologize 2 me....actually it ws my fault here...u are helping a lot of people with that post there....especially people living in the GMT time zone....
The time zone is a bit of problem to understand for many..esp. the people from Japan and Australia side...so it is good that PST was mentioned earlier on...and also because u mentioned 16 hours left...we wont have to check up with PST anymore..we can just go 16 hours on the local time ...that would be more clear for us
Haha, very true. If you watch my 1st video I ever made compared to the video I made for this contest, it's a huge improvement!

Still, I got a looooong ways tah go.....

anyways, good luck to all who entered and may the best video maker win!