Face Contest: Create a Video to EARTHBEND's "Too Many Stars"!

(Apr. 29, 2011  4:00 AM)JCx06 Wrote: I'm gonna try even though I have 0 chance against pros like OkiBlaze, Pyro and BBS. this will be fun
Well thanks! Everyone have the best of luck. By the way, some of you might get mad at me but I PMed DrIgErGT to remind him and I said:

BeyBladestation Wrote:Are you entering?

Then he said:

DrigerGT Wrote:Sure I am...
Anyways, I feel that everyone is doing a great job. By the way Dhrak, that's an illegal combination....

Also, that "Too Many Stars'' sound sped up sounded cool!
(Apr. 29, 2011  4:26 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Anyways, I feel that everyone is doing a great job. By the way Dhrak, that's an illegal combination....

lol. i was gonna tell him that but i got tired correcting him on the misnaming on the storm bull...
It's not testing so it can be illegal, It's actually kinda cool when illegal.
(Apr. 28, 2011  10:43 PM)Sky Prince Wrote: ahh, i was wondering y it was red... it was totally tripy. totally loved it! =D

Thanks Prince, I'm glad you like it! My Galaxy wheel had many scratches, so had needed a little restyling before the video Cute

(Apr. 29, 2011  12:53 AM)BladEra123 Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2011  10:36 PM)Lucky Wrote: Hi bladers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzVRO0vDn...e=youtu.be

This is my video for the WBO video face contest.
I've tryed to make it like a videoclip, so I dont' have overwritted any results of the beybattle. Only by a chance, the winner is Galaxy Pegasis, but I think isn't very interesting that. (Ah...the Galaxy wheel is recolored).

haha, awesome effects man lol, and nice battle Tongue_out

Thanks!! "Too Many Stars" seems perfect for special effects Eee
I'm so excited to know the results! Grin
Heres my entry!
Unfortunately something went wrong with the anime clips and the colour mucked up...
I hope it works for you!
Because it doesn't seem to be...
Enjoy!
PS Please leave a NICE comment! Thanks.
Wait I figured out why its not loading...The starts black so you can't
see the play button so hover your mouse over the video and you will
see a play button... Smile One more thing just press play then pause and
let it load otherwise it does...Hiccuping.(Start then stop).
IMPORTANT NOTE: It may be other dates in other countries but when i've sent this its
excatly 18:14 29 of april 2011.
It has to be on Youtube.
(Apr. 29, 2011  9:05 AM)INFINITYDRANZER Wrote: Heres my entry!
Unfortunately something went wrong with the anime clips and the colour mucked up...
I hope it works for you!
Because it doesn't seem to be...
Enjoy!
PS Please leave a NICE comment! Thanks.
Wait I figured out why its not loading...The starts black so you can't
see the play button so hover your mouse over the video and you will
see a play button... Smile One more thing just press play then pause and
let it load otherwise it does...Hiccuping.(Start then stop).
IMPORTANT NOTE: It may be other dates in other countries but when i've sent this its
excatly 18:14 29 of april 2011.

upload it on youtube
(Apr. 29, 2011  9:09 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: It has to be on Youtube.
I have permission from Kai-V to use vimeo thankyou very much!Angry
I have one small question...is it necessary for us to mention in the video that it is our entry for WBO or no?
I mean for e.g...do I have to write..SAMKUL95's entry for WBO face contest at the start of the video?
Ok sure. I was just following what The OP said.
(Apr. 29, 2011  10:12 AM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: I have one small question...is it necessary for us to mention in the video that it is our entry for WBO or no?
I mean for e.g...do I have to write..SAMKUL95's entry for WBO face contest at the start of the video?
I would imagine not.
lol in australia IN 2 HOURS this contest ends
hope u guys bring it in on time
dirger gt is gonna bring it like the last few mins i swear lol
(Apr. 29, 2011  1:18 PM)darkblader12 Wrote: lol in australia IN 2 HOURS this contest ends
hope u guys bring it in on time
dirger gt is gonna bring it like the last few mins i swear lol

It ends at the same time for everyone, Saturday, April 30th at 11:59 P.M. PST.
(Apr. 29, 2011  10:12 AM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: I have one small question...is it necessary for us to mention in the video that it is our entry for WBO or no?

In the rules, we have given you what the title of the video must include. Just follow that.
I am not talking about the title..I am talking about the content..I am asking whether I need to include the information given in the title in the video as well or no..because most of them have included it so I was wondering if it is mandatory or upto us to include it 'in' the video
I have had 7 contests and this is the first time I have been on the receiving end... This is so exciting!!!! I gotta do more contests!!

Side note:
I also want to thank Earthbend for thinking outside the box, this contest helps your band become recognized and at the same time promotes creativity! I would be more then happy to use more of your music in my YouTube videos. Also it is great to see other fathers paying attention to their children's activities.

Good Luck to everyone!!! There is a lot of creative talent here!
(Apr. 29, 2011  3:05 PM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: I am not talking about the title..I am talking about the content..I am asking whether I need to include the information given in the title in the video as well or no..because most of them have included it so I was wondering if it is mandatory or upto us to include it 'in' the video

Seeing as it is not in the rules ... No.
(Apr. 29, 2011  3:05 PM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: I am not talking about the title..I am talking about the content..I am asking whether I need to include the information given in the title in the video as well or no..because most of them have included it so I was wondering if it is mandatory or upto us to include it 'in' the video
I believe you need to have your WBO username somewhere inside the video to identify that it is actually your video. But it's entirely up to the judges.
Oh yes right..I'll have to put my username too..then it means that I must put up the title in the video as well..anyways even if I put it or I dont...I dont think I stand a chance..anyways..thanks for telling
Thank you so much, Sky Prince! I gave you credit in the video description for your help.

Anyways, here's my entry:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO16NIly5Wo

You can tell if it's working right when Kenta and Hikaru let it rip exactly on that first drum hit, and Earth Aquila and Thermal Lacerta hit each other exactly when the lead singer says "GO". Also, if Gravity Perseus glows exactly on the guitar riff.

If anything's wrong or out of sync, please tell me.
That's an awesome video dude!
Great video..I hope mine is as good...ur video is definitely a contender... I can say that for sure
(Apr. 29, 2011  3:09 PM)beybladejapan Wrote: I believe you need to have your WBO username somewhere inside the video to identify that it is actually your video. But it's entirely up to the judges.
Are you sure that it has to be done? I need to know because I have not done it! I'll add an annotation then.