Face Contest: Create a Video to EARTHBEND's "Too Many Stars"!

Hah! DrigerGT with the kill. I really liked your video, and I knew the surprise entry. Very impressed with all the entries here. My favorites would be:

OkiBlaze

DrigerGT

KaizerMFB

I really want to thank everyone who made this contest possible. My skill is video and image and this is one contest I'll never forget. Thanks Kai-V, OkiBlaze, Blah, and everyone else who created this.
Oh well, 1st winner is decided, we all know its DrigerGT, now who will be the 2nd xD
(Apr. 30, 2011  4:44 PM)BladEra123 Wrote: Oh well, 1st winner is decided, we all know its DrigerGT, now who will be the 2nd xD

ME!

Out of all seriousness, I think one of the winners NEEDS to be OkiBlaze (He stole my idea, hmph).

Not sure who should be next but I think Driger may not win, I don't hope he doesn't, I would just like to see somebody else win...
Nobody liked mine? T^T (jk)

Speaking of results, should we be expecting them a few weeks? I don't mean to impose or anything ^.^
(Apr. 30, 2011  5:39 PM)DarkBioBlade Wrote: Nobody liked mine? T^T (jk)

I'm not lying when I say I can't pic my no.1
it's either you or DrigerGT.
I'm in the contest
lol. bey bob, if ur in, u gotta work pretty fast and all day to submit ur entry before the deadline. better make it quick

anyways, i wish everyone luck. No hard feelings if some of the more experienced editors get picked (not saying me.... i'm speaking for okiblaze and drigerGT)
i already did see
-deleted-
Can two users submit the same video as a part of a joint effort? Shippudenface and I are doing this video tonight.
Haha, I have never made or uploaded a video in my life, so I'll probably barely make the deadline. By barely I mean like 2 seconds before someone closes this.

Deikailo How will you split the Face Booster?
LOL! just watch, if they ever win it, u see like half the face booster on one of their profiles. u look at it and ur like "WTH?!?!??!"
Well, that's why I'm asking. Will it count as one submission or two?
Just noticed this contest ends in PST, not EST like I thought it would. Yesss that means we have more time Grin
I can't view that for some reason...

@ Deikailo posted before me...
I honestly think everyone's overhyping DrigerGT's video just because he's the DrigerGT.
Don't get me wrong, his video IS great, but there is such a thing as overpraising.
totally agree with greimatter... i'm just saying that in case the judges choose out of favoritism. :3
Kai-V is judging. I don't think favoritism will be a problem. xD
I was actually not overly impressed with DrigerGT's video. I thought it was going to be super-duper amazing
(Apr. 30, 2011  11:26 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Well, that's why I'm asking. Will it count as one submission or two?

One submission.
(May. 01, 2011  1:26 AM)greimatter Wrote: I honestly think everyone's overhyping DrigerGT's video just because he's the DrigerGT.
Don't get me wrong, his video IS great, but there is such a thing as overpraising.

Thank you for saying this.
This has been exactly what was on my mind the entire time this thread was up.
I was just too much of a wimp to post...
(May. 01, 2011  2:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 30, 2011  11:26 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Well, that's why I'm asking. Will it count as one submission or two?

One submission.
So only one of us will get the face booster should we win, yes? Or do we both get one?
(May. 01, 2011  3:29 AM)Deikailo Wrote: So only one of us will get the face booster should we win, yes? Or do we both get one?

I do not know, for the moment I just want to think that we will think more about it if you two do win, first, hah. Right now, it would only be one entry, but obviously we do recognise that it would be a teamwork.