Face Contest: Beyblade Photography 2!

YES! I'm there! Smile Smile Smile Time to get taking Wink
Enter me please!Hmmm...What shall I do?
I have the purr-fect idea XD
Good luck to everyone entering! May or may not enter, depends if I can think of something decent to do for my entry.
im just uplaoding and then i need to remember how to get them on... lol.
Here it is:
[Image: 376369_242287742557175_1656825801_n.jpg]
Name: Generation crossover
This was done while they were spinning. It's not my original idea but... if I get a better one I'll replace it. I hope this wont be for nothing XD
Beys used:
Ifraid Oroja 230RS
Plastic: Dranzer (One of the oldest ver.)
Stadium: Pegasis Thunder whip (BB-10 at my dads Unhappy )
Camera: FINEPIX L55
Camera man: Me Smile
Ahahaha, Nocto is going to wreck this competition.

I guess I should try to do something for it though, no harm in trying eh? It's a shame Voltaic Ape has a sharp tip, makes it so darned hard to get the angle I want...
(Jul. 13, 2012  8:47 PM)Luck Wrote: This was done while they were spinning. It's not my original idea but... if I get a better one I'll replace it. I hope this wont be for nothing XD
(Jul. 13, 2012  5:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Your first entry will be the only one that's considered, so work hard on it!
Gotta read the OP first, bro.

Damn, it's so hard trying to get everything right. The angle, the distance...I think I have some pictures I like, but now I gotta choose which one to use. Ugh, haha.
Wow I love photography, but never thought in these terms before... I have a few ideas maybe I'll take a shot at this...
I'll probably lose horribly,but i'll take a shot at it.
Hiii Grin This is my photo Tongue_out

[Image: cactusflowerbwother.jpg]
How did you get pegasus to stick up on the side of the cactus like that?

Those needles must be pretty strong to support the weight of galaxy pegasus. All the cacti I've ever seen have flimsy needles.
Hehe This cactus has very strong needles Tongue_out and the galaxy is placed near the center xD
Sweet! I'll totally enter. Smile
Good luck to my competition! Grin
(Jul. 13, 2012  5:02 PM)BlueBuster Wrote: Here's my entry! Grin hope you guys like it

BlueBuster's Pic (Click to View)

I think this is my favorite one so far. This is a great shot.

I'll be entering this for sure, but I need to figure out what to do first...
(Jul. 13, 2012  11:24 PM)Ingulit Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2012  5:02 PM)BlueBuster Wrote: Here's my entry! Grin hope you guys like it

BlueBuster's Pic (Click to View)

I think this is my favorite one so far. This is a great shot.

I'll be entering this for sure, but I need to figure out what to do first...

thanks! Grin
Okay, so I don't have photoshop or editing sources so here's my pic...

It is my best 3 beyblade customs, MF-F Basalt Aquario 230CS "The Old Man", MF Flash Byxis S130RF "The Rookie", and MF-H Wing Kerbecs BD145CS "The Champ". I was going for the boxing/wrestling theme with the record and stats and milestones... Anyways, just tell me, is this at least OK?

P.S. I hand wrote this, so if there's something you can't read, let me know...
Psht. I can't believe you are using that limited edition wing. XD

I would have used Aquario with that wing. Nice and balanced. Plus Aquario would look nice with that awesome recolored wing. lol
(Jul. 14, 2012  2:49 AM)Meow! Wrote: Psht. I can't believe you are using that limited edition wing. XD

Wouldn't your Wing Kerbecs be better with Aquario? Nice and balanced. Plus Aquario would look nice with that awesome recolored wing. lol

I really favored Aquario on 230CS. It was my first good combo, so I use it. Also, I don't color-coordinate too much...

Also, even though I'm good at preserving things, I somehow ding it up, and wa-la, I run away as if it's an unpainted wheel. Besides, I wanted an S130 and RB, and I was desperate...
Count me in! Gosh, it is going to be hard to think of something creative to enter with..
Agh! I have two different photos to choose from and I can't decide which to use! Chief 2002 - Sigh ... Is it better to have a birds eye view shot, or a worms eye view shot? Close-up or distanced shot? Show more support parts or more attack ring? So much to decide...thankfully we still have some time...
IM so in. in will post my pics tommorow!!!
Kai-V Can I use Picture From Internet?
(Jul. 14, 2012  4:38 AM)Ezik Wrote: Kai-V Can I use Picture From Internet?

No, of course not. It must be taken by you only ...
btw,how do i upload a photo?
i have many in store!
please help!
but PM me,please
it becomes a pain to find after so many users posts.
blading spirit in pictures!
oh yeah!
Ah carp I'm screwed. I don't have a suitable camera. X|

Maybe I'll try for this one, but I think I had a better chance with the design contest lol.