FACE CONTEST: Design a Metal Fight Beyblade ... again!

(Sep. 15, 2010  1:49 AM)Corey Wrote: Look at my entry...your picture would be something like that..
wait!.......where's the memory card slot on my mac? I can't find it
Macintosh computers don't have SD card slots for the most part because they suck :V
You CAN hook up your camera with MicroUSB -> USB
*working on Seth graphic*
*reads quote "Also, nobody wants to see ten Seth-inspired Beyblades!"*
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF---
(Sep. 15, 2010  2:25 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Macintosh computers don't have SD card slots for the most part because they suck :V
Okay, so Macintosh suck, wow, i thought they were the best.
(Sep. 15, 2010  2:29 AM)XBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2010  2:25 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Macintosh computers don't have SD card slots for the most part because they suck :V
Okay, so Macintosh suck, wow, i thought they were the best.

Make a visit to a nearby library with a computer lab. They might even have a scanner Smile
I'll be uploding the pictures one by one tonight.

Face : Scarab
The Face depicts a Scarab, a insect that is commonly known as the dung beetle. Also known as a insect of worship in Ancient Egypt.
Upside down it looks more like a beetle.
Right side up, it's a knight's helmet.
[Image: scan0005.jpg]

Clear Wheel : Scarab
The clear wheel is supposed to be a translucent dark yellow colour.
It has pincers on both sides representing a Scarab, and waves/hills representing sand dunes.
[Image: scan0002.jpg]

Metal Wheel : Steel
Steel is designed to look like a gear of sorts. I decided to choose this as the theme because the Scarab has a strong shell. On the sides Steel has a screw like head, on every other protrusion. These can possibly be used for smash attack.
[Image: scan0006-2.jpg]

Track : WC130 - Weight Change 130
WC130 is made to change weights by snapping in mini interchangeable disks, each weighing a certain weight. Without going out of boundries, I decided to make them 0.5, 0.7, and 1 grams. Depending on how much your total bey weighs, you can choose some disks and not others.
[Image: scan0003.jpg]

Tip : DB - Double Ball
DB is basically WB with a Ball sticking out the middle of it.
While it starts off as , it will eventually turn into WB, since the weight of the entire bey presses Ball back into a hollow area within WB.
I thought this would be a good idea, to immaginatively conquer the Wide Ball at 100% shoot problem.
[Image: scan0001-2.jpg]
Guardian Sphinx C145GB

Face: This Face shows a Sphinx. Not much to say.....

Clear Wheel: Sphinx Clear Wheel is round with textures of lines. This clear Wheel is Gold and has small points sticking outwards.

Wheel: Guardian is a round Wheel with little gaps and push-in-able lines. This helps add weight and defence. This ( imaginary) would be the first plastic on metal wheel. It is painted gold.

C145: Not much to say that this represents claws or a Sphinx.

Gravity Ball: A wide ball , but including heavy metal features. This makes it taller, but adds more weight towards the center.

Thanks for the chance to win. But I stand low to all other results Unhappy
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

(Sep. 15, 2010  2:43 AM)Striker Rynny Wrote: Make a visit to a nearby library with a computer lab. They might even have a scanner Smile
yeah, they do, hah, never thought of that, thanks Tongue_out
(Sep. 15, 2010  2:45 AM)Pyro Wrote: hrwer

I like how the face is a bug but it looks like a helmet.
Pretty cool.

I also like how 'DB' could stand for Dung Beetle.
(Sep. 15, 2010  2:50 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2010  2:45 AM)Pyro Wrote: hrwer

I like how the face is a bug but it looks like a helmet.
Pretty cool.

I also like how 'DB' could stand for Dung Beetle.

Hahaha! I was hoping that someone would get it!
The Helmet and Beetle thing, not the DB lol
(Sep. 15, 2010  2:45 AM)ChAoStOrM Wrote: Guardian Sphinx C145GB

My sphinx wheel should have looked like yours. It doesn't, so now I'm like, "Darn".
Yes, I know it doesn't follow theme, but i submitted it and cannot change it now. If anyone can think of a way to make it on topic please help me Tongue_out
Hydro Hydrus MD145MD
Info: Left spin, Stamina, Zombie
Hydro and Hydrus are like lightning and ldrago un-customizable.
MD145- Metal defense145 like D125 but wider, metal ring at 145 height, and is close to the MW, for outer weight.
MD- Metal Defense Metal version of D. less friction = more spin time
Almost done just dont have an idea for track is it ok if i were to pretend that this bey was in the anime and tell the bladers name and show his face Also the designs for many of you guys are unique im overjoyed
(Sep. 15, 2010  3:09 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote: Almost done just dont have an idea for track is it ok if i were to pretend that this bey was in the anime and tell the bladers name and show his face Also the designs for many of you guys are unique im overjoyed
You can do whatever 'introduction' you want, hah.

mchlbant Wrote:nvm editing to comply to the rules.
Hm, I do not know what you are doing, but I hope you know that what you submit first cannot be edited ...
(Sep. 15, 2010  3:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, I do not know what you are doing, but I hope you know that what you submit first cannot be edited ...

Even if it didn't follow the rules?

I think they all come stock with them as of late 2008.

My MBP has a slot built in.
(Sep. 15, 2010  3:33 AM)mchlbant Wrote: Even if it didn't follow the rules?
From what I remember of it, it did not really break many rules at all. Even if it does, unfortunately you have to submit that, especially since I already saw it. It was still a good entry in my opinion.
OK. I'll put it back.
I'll do much better on this one, considering the fact that I actually have MFB this time around, lol.
Question: How "protected" will our entries be? If I posted my entry today ( Fat chance |3 ), and it included a really good original concept, but others started using the basic idea, would there be any penalty?

No problem if there isn't, I'll take my chances and post it later if that's the case. If it is truly original no one else should have it, right? ;p Just doesn't hurt to play it safe.
(Sep. 15, 2010  4:21 AM)Striker Rynny Wrote: Question: How "protected" will our entries be? If I posted my entry today ( Fat chance |3 ), and it included a really good original concept, but others started using the basic idea, would there be any penalty?

No problem if there isn't, I'll take my chances and post it later if that's the case. If it is truly original no one else should have it, right? ;p Just doesn't hurt to play it safe.

Don't be so paranoid.

It's going to be blatantly obvious if someone steals your idea.
i would totally enter but i got rid of my drawing software... someone create
Black/ Neon Green Mummy blade and make it left spin for epic win!
Shadow Apophis GT90PF
Face: This Face depicts a serpent. Apophis is a serpent that was the first force of chaos and evil in Ancient Egyptian myths. Apophis is actually its Greek name. Its original name is Apep.
Clear Wheel: Apophis: The Clear Wheel is a clear black wheel with a raised serpent coiled around the wheel.
Fusion Wheel: Shadow: This wheel has three curved protrusions about 10 millimeters long. These are useful for striking your foe from long range.
GT: Gear Track: This is a track with two small battery powered gears. The gears are connected to a watch battery with a small antenna. The antenna sticks out of the Track a little. The gears are activated by remote control. They will reverse the rotation direction and speed up the rotation. The battery can keep it spinning for about 25 minutes.
PF: Pointed Flat: This tip has removable spikes. These can be used in Stadiums where you may need extra traction. When you don't need the spikes, they can be removed for a regular Flat tip.
This sounds great! Anyways someone mentioned this in the opening do the winners have to pay for shipping? I would assume they wouldn't but I'm just making sure.
(Sep. 15, 2010  4:27 AM)Corey Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2010  4:21 AM)Striker Rynny Wrote: Question: How "protected" will our entries be? If I posted my entry today ( Fat chance |3 ), and it included a really good original concept, but others started using the basic idea, would there be any penalty?

Don't be so paranoid.

It's going to be blatantly obvious if someone steals your idea.

I don't mean anything like aesthetics, theme, etc. Something along the lines of... let's say I entered a blade that had "mode switch" by rotating the face of the blade 180 degrees, and the face and wheel came together and formed 3 heads along the side of the wheel, the ring being the head and the wheel being the jaw. Sound familiar? xD I'm sure I'd be docked points for that.