FACE CONTEST: Design a Metal Fight Beyblade ... again!

Striker Rynny, we would keep that in mind when judging anyway.

Beyblast98, it was written in the rules that you should have an illustration accompanying your entry ...
Just wondering, say you were working on your entry and you had an idea. But someone else also had that same idea and posted their entry before you. And after, you post the idea and it looks similiar to the one that oher person posted. WHat would happen? Would someone get blamed for copying?
(Sep. 14, 2010  11:06 AM)countdudoo Wrote: I just finished designing a quick 1 hour Sand Sphinx MD145 (Metal Defense) MF (Metal Flat).

(Sep. 15, 2010  3:03 AM)mchlbant Wrote: Hydro Hydrus MD145MD
MD145- Metal defense145 like D125 but wider, metal ring at 145 height, and is close to the MW, for outer weight.

Freaking hell man.

------------------------------------------------ How do I shot line --------------------
Just so it isn't a double post, I am attaching the scan here.

Description
The description is nowhere near up to par with BeyWiki articles, (or, in fact, any descriptions made in entries preceding this) but it seems to work.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

i don't know any of the rules to this thing, so does this include Australians because it may take a bit to send it and cost allot for postage.
(Sep. 15, 2010  9:19 AM)pikabattler Wrote: i don't know any of the rules to this thing, so does this include Australians because it may take a bit to send it and cost allot for postage.
Yes. Anyone from any country are allowed to enter and win the Bey from this contest.
After about 5 hours of sketching ... Picked my preferred drawing, and drew it on my computer.

[Image: 11brnr9.jpg]
[Image: wgw5r4.png]
[Image: 2iabmf9.png]

I was recently in Egypt on a 7 week holiday, so I had a few ideas Tongue_out
Note: It is a stamina type.

EDIT:
The wheel can also be an excellent choice for an attack type because of the steep slopes on the metal wheel.

EDIT 2: I only just looked back on the other entries and saw Corey's Gasp Sorry for the similar title, honestly I didn't see it before.
im going to get my brother to help, we have allot of "Egypt" series yugioh books so i have allot of inspiration. ill post it in a few days

ps: nice idea omega, the face makes the whole beyblade even.
Wing Falco F100RC

Face: FALCO
Represents Falcon one of the Ancient Egyptian Animals.

Clear Wheel: FALCO
FALCO has 2 wings to represent the Falcons Body with Wings.

Metal Wheel: WING
Wing has two Thick Wings to Represent the Wings, again. Wing's wing has thick ends to give 4.5/5 times of Smash Attacks.

Track: Feather 100
F100 has little feathers to use to get more grips and spins, it's light part gives the whole Blade more Speed.

Bottom: Rubber Core
RC is built like Rubber Flat and Core Sharp, except, Rubber Core has a Core Tip and Rubber to use to spin faster using friction and has a built is support so the Rubber won't be pushed when falling from height.

For the FACE, CLEAR WHEEL, METAL WHEEL
http://www.flickr.com/photos/50646522@N02/4992257249/

For the METAL WHEEL SIDE, TRACK, BOTTOM
http://www.flickr.com/photos/50646522@N02/4992867374/

Good Traits:
The Bey has a very good friction to grip the floor and medium lightness to give more speed and power.

Bad Traits:
The Bey is light and because of that it could be easily knocked out by really powerful hits.

EDIT:
Just added the METAL WHEEL SIDE, TRACK, BOTTOM.

EDIT 2:
Hey Tell me Guys what you think about it!
i want to post a design i made but i used paint rogram and cant post it here oh well
preety sure that Omega is going to win. that looks awsemone!
Is shipping free?
Yeah. But, there are many more days to go, AND there will be WINNERS!

Hope that I can be one of them, Wink
(Sep. 15, 2010  2:43 PM)tenzeku123 Wrote: i want to post a design i made but i used paint rogram and cant post it here oh well
You are surely able to save it as .JPG or something.
This Face Contest is now being advertised on the official Beyblade Facebook page.
Stamina type

notes next to the parts

Sand Scarab 230 EB
Face: Scarab
Clear wheel: Jagged teeth distribute weight evenly.
Fusion wheel: Earth -> Rock -> Sand. Sand is lightweight with ripples on it.
230: very tall
Eternal Ball: free spinning ball.

i suck at drawing.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

heres mine its sand apis bull stanima

sorry for mispelled words
i used paint to make mine
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

(Sep. 15, 2010  9:49 AM)Omega Wrote: EDIT 2: I only just looked back on the other entries and saw Corey's Gasp Sorry for the similar title, honestly I didn't see it before.

get out
(Sep. 15, 2010  9:49 AM)Omega Wrote: After about 5 hours of sketching ... Picked my preferred drawing, and drew it on my computer.

I think I'm jumping the gun, but this looks like a winner.
Obtainable Ray Unicorno?
I'm obviously in for the challenge but what to draw I wonder.......
i sort of thought of a mix between the old Master dragoon and master draciel.
I don't have many geometrical tools, this is as good as i can get.
Behold, PYRAMID GIZADF145WB!
... oh, if anybody already added this, i have dail up, i i can't really check if it's been done. if mine looks like a copy of someone else's, disqualify me.

I may make a new track and tip before the thirtieth, so i'll just post it here. if not, here you go, WBO.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/53509516@N06/4993116193/[Image: 4993116193]
(Sep. 15, 2010  6:35 PM)tony of rin Wrote: i sort of thought of a mix between the old Master dragoon and master draciel.
I don't have many geometrical tools, this is as good as i can get.
Behold, PYRAMID GIZADF145WB!
... oh, if anybody already added this, i have dail up, i i can't really check if it's been done. if mine looks like a copy of someone else's, disqualify me.

I may make a new track and tip before the thirtieth, so i'll just post it here. if not, here you go, WBO.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/53509516@N06/4993116193/[Image: 4993116193]
You cannot change your entry once you have submitted it. Your entry is therefore Pyramid Giza DF145WB.
Flooding Nile T90FB Still drawing it, but basically the Flooding wheel is going to have a wave design on it, T90(Tide 90) will be able to change from Low tide mode (90) to high tide mode (120 or 140 idk yet) FB (Flat Ball) is exactly what it sounds like, a ball tip with a flat bottom. I got the idea in the shower XD
[quote='Vanthorsan' pid='359019' dateline='1284576609']
Flooding Nile T90FB Still drawing it, but basically the Flooding wheel is going to have a wave design on it, T90(Tide 90) will be able to change from Low tide mode (90) to high tide mode (120 or 140 idk yet) FB (Flat Ball) is exactly what it sounds like, a ball tip with a flat bottom. I got the idea in the shower XD
[/quot
Nice , but isn't FB from Divine Chimera ? I was going to do Genocide Seth , but with the release of Rex , " sigh ".So I call Anarchy or something as replacement of Genocide , still drawing , XD.
What's the max amount of "points" you can get? How much will get docked of my entry?
Final idea , Carnaged Seth SW110 GS

"Preview"

SW110-Slaughter wing

GS-Genocidal slaughter
Tell me what you think about the name guys.
uncoloured

http://www.flickr.com/photos/53972311@N04/4994224314/

coloured with face!!!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/53972311@N04/4996641679/

1: Wheel: Angered

Angered is based on pure upper attack. The low slops lift up opponents with ease. If the opponent is the same height, Angered can be used for smash attack. All of the weight is focused on the outside.

2: Clear wheel: Spirit

Spirit was designed with speed in mind. It is light weight and the little weight is foucused evenly around the outside, to increase speed.

3: Track: 90uj (Up jump) (Sub sections: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

90u is designed to "jump" once a certain amount of pressure is applied to the wheel . Once Angered Spirit 90ujtmwhf lands, the jumping part retracts back into the track to allow the beyblade to spin normally.

4: Small holes with simple covers are place into the sides of the track by the ball bearings to allow the user to lubricate the ball bearings. Remember to close the flaps!

5: the clips inside the track (Above ball bearings) will hold the jumper in place while the beyblade spins. This will release once a certain amount of pressure is applied to the track while the Wheel picks up the opponent. It will release the jumper and allow the bey to "jump". Once the jumper is pressed back into the track, the clips hold it in place to allow the bey to continue spinning at the normal height of 90.

6: The spring is used to launch the jumper out of the bey.

7: Rubber has been applied to the tip of the jumper so that once the bey lands back on the stadium, the amount of impact is reduced, resulting in minimal rotation loss.

8: The ball bearings will allow the jumper to move with ease and retract with ease. There are four on both sides, eight in total.

9: (Not on picture) The Jumper (Located above rubber, under spring and in between both bearings.) is what allows the beyblade to "jump". Because of the clips and spring, the jump can be preformed multiple times through the battle.

9 & 10 (Original 9 & 10, Now 10 & 11) : Bottom or performance tip : Thick Metal Wide hole flat (tmwhf)

The whole bottom is made of pure metal to reduce the chance of breaking. Because it is made of metal, it increases the beyblade's spin time. The Wide hole has two functions. To increase the spin time even more, and to allow the jumper to poke through the hole to create the jumping ability. It also hols the jumper in place while it flies out/retracts to prevent any damage to the jumper from landing at an angle.

EDIT!!!!

Ancient Egyptians believed in spirits, and if the body was tampered/damaged on purpose/things stolen/ect. The spirits would get angered. That is why this bey is called "Angered spirit"

Pros:
- Because of the weight focused around the outside, it can move quickly around the stadium.
- The jumping ability can make the opposing blade be tossed or if the opponents gets away quickly, it can land on top of the opponent.

Cons:

- The angle of the jump can make the blade hit walls or even jump out of the stadium.
- If the blade lands incorrectly, the rubber tip will stick out of the hole, taking away the jumping effect and the added stamina ability.
- If the bearings are not lubricated, the jumper might not release or retract into the track.

End of edit

(Re-worded pros so it makes more sense)
Hi Kei, um how do you post it

[Quote removed.]