FACE CONTEST: Design a Metal Fight Beyblade ... again!

(Sep. 15, 2010  10:34 PM)greekboy148 Wrote: erm

I don't get the point of the ball bearings.
Besides, wouldn't they just make it heavy and difficult for the bey to jump?
This is my Beyblade Vengeful Ra EA 100 RHF
EA stands for Etenal Attack
RHF means Rubber Hole Flat
Its Fusion Wheel is the Vengeful wheel
Energy Ring is Ra
and thats my beyblade
Time: 2 days worked it was hard i even
used my class time not free time my period time
1 extra day to tthink of the bey design

Vengeful Ra picture
(Sep. 15, 2010  10:44 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2010  10:34 PM)greekboy148 Wrote: erm

I don't get the point of the ball bearings.
Besides, wouldn't they just make it heavy and difficult for the bey to jump?

the bearings make it so that Jumper can slide in and out with ease. Besides, there small, really small. They have to fit in a 90. So they are like nothing.
Omega has the best one yet, the others are really badly made drawings.. no offense Uncertain I'm doing mine in the utmost care Grin
(Sep. 15, 2010  10:59 PM)L-Drago Wrote: Omega has the best one yet, the others are really badly made drawings.. no offense Uncertain I'm doing mine in the utmost care Grin
have u seen mine
(Sep. 15, 2010  11:01 PM)sadrak11 Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2010  10:59 PM)L-Drago Wrote: Omega has the best one yet, the others are really badly made drawings.. no offense Uncertain I'm doing mine in the utmost care Grin
have u seen mine
L-Drago, we do not have the drawing ability of the beyblade designers at TT.
(Sep. 15, 2010  10:10 PM)Black-Blade Wrote: Final idea , Carnaged Seth SW110 GS

"Preview"

SW110-Slaughter wing

GS-Genocidal slaughter
Tell me what you think about the name guys.

Uhhh... I have just gotten mixed , SEKHMET , is the god of destruction.....So my new blade is Tranquil Horus WW110 RMB

Tranquil and Horus are classified...

But WW110 , meaning Wisdom Winger 110.Four free-spinning wings have weight focused on the outside , they stick out due to spin velocity , and create a joining design with Tranquil , and has powerful smash attack.

RMB-Rubber metal bearing , is CS like , bottom.A small metal ball-bearing is placed in rubber and changes performance when hit.
(Sep. 15, 2010  10:34 PM)greekboy148 Wrote: http://www.flickr.com/photos/53972311@N04/4994224314/

1: Wheel: Angered

Angered is based on pure upper attack. The low slops lift up opponents with ease. If the opponent is the same height, Angered can be used for smash attack. All of the weight is focused on the outside.

2: Clear wheel: Spirit

Spirit was designed with speed in mind. It is light weight and the little weight is foucused evenly around the outside, to increase speed.

3: Track: 90uj (Up jump) (Sub sections: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

90u is designed to "jump" once a certain amount of pressure is applied to the wheel . Once Angered Spirit 90ujtmwhf lands, the jumping part retracts back into the track to allow the beyblade to spin normally.

4: Small holes with simple covers are place into the sides of the track by the ball bearings to allow the user to lubricate the ball bearings. Remember to close the flaps!

5: the clips inside the track (Above ball bearings) will hold the jumper in place while the beyblade spins. This will release once a certain amount of pressure is applied to the track while the Wheel picks up the opponent. It will release the jumper and allow the bey to "jump". Once the jumper is pressed back into the track, the clips hold it in place to allow the bey to continue spinning at the normal height of 90.

6: The spring is used to launch the jumper out of the bey.

7: Rubber has been applied to the tip of the jumper so that once the bey lands back on the stadium, the amount of impact is reduced, resulting in minimal rotation loss.

8: The ball bearings will allow the jumper to move with ease and retract with ease. There are four on both sides, eight in total.

9: (Not on picture) The Jumper (Located above rubber, under spring and in between both bearings.) is what allows the beyblade to "jump". Because of the clips and spring, the jump can be preformed multiple times through the battle.

9 & 10 (Original 9 & 10, Now 10 & 11) : Bottom or performance tip : Thick Metal Wide hole flat (tmwhf)

The whole bottom is made of pure metal to reduce the chance of breaking. Because it is made of metal, it increases the beyblade's spin time. The Wide hole has two functions. To increase the spin time even more, and to allow the jumper to poke through the hole to create the jumping ability. It also hols the jumper in place while it flies out/retracts to prevent any damage to the jumper from landing at an angle.

EDIT!!!!

Ancient Egyptians believed in spirits, and if the body was tampered/damaged on purpose/things stolen/ect. The spirits would get angered. That is why this bey is called "Angered spirit"

Pros:
- Because of the weight focused around the outside, it can move quickly around the stadium.
- The jumping ability can make the blade toss opponents or even land on them is they get away quickly.

Cons:

- The angle of the jump can make the blade hit walls or even jump out of the stadium.
- If the blade lands incorrectly, the rubber tip will stick out of the hole, taking away the jumping effect and the added stamina ability.
- If the bearings are not lubricated, the jumper might not release or retract into the track.

End of edit

I was running out of time Crying . So Face and complete bey will be posted in a quote once those are ready. Also, i will color this as well and post it in the quote

Ok, this is the one with the edit.
Here is My Beyblade, Watch "My Beyblade That I Made" http://www.youtube.com/user/DarkWolfKai?feature=mhum
The face is now partly revealed before the drawing , it shows an altered form of the eye of Horus , no more spoilers , I promise.Stupid

Any ways , back on topic , how do ball-bearings cause jumping ?
Edit : Nevermind , I read the whole thing.
(Sep. 15, 2010  11:23 PM)ginka 100 Wrote: HOW TO CUSTIMIZE
i don't think this belongs here, try ask ::a question, get an answer
Edit : Nevermind , I read the whole thing.
(Sep. 15, 2010  11:23 PM)Ultimate_Blader Wrote: Here is My Beyblade, Watch "My Beyblade That I Made" http://www.youtube.com/user/DarkWolfKai?feature=mhum
Care to explain? Also, this thread is quite SPAMmy, IMO.
(Sep. 15, 2010  11:24 PM)Black-Blade Wrote: The face is now partly revealed before the drawing , it shows an altered form of the eye of Horus , no more spoilers , I promise.Stupid

Any ways , back on topic , how do ball-bearings cause jumping ?

alright
Here's my entry! Flare Ra 75WRF/WBD!

http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab254...late-1.png

Hope you all like it!

Mines doesn't look to bad Unhappy
(Sep. 15, 2010  11:53 PM)Sora. Wrote: Here's my entry! Flare Ra 75WRF/WBD!

Hope you all like it!

Loving the face! Smile
(Sep. 15, 2010  11:53 PM)Pyro Wrote: Mines doesn't look to bad Unhappy
are you kidding, urs looks awesome, it looks like a winner Joyful_2

Hope you all like it!

Dude, that is friggin AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grin

Hope you all like it!

That bottom seems a little broken... does too much Bearing? there's a shaft in it too? I'm not getting how that works. I love the look and yeah I'm with Pyro it's probably my favourite face so far.

Said the critical man with nothing to show for himself :V
[img]"C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\Picture 020.jpg"[/img]

[img]"C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\Picture 021.jpg"[/img]

[img]"C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\Picture 022.jpg"[/img]

[img]"C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\Picture 024.jpg"[/img]

[img]"C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\Picture 023.jpg"[/img]

[img]"C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\Picture 023.jpg"[/img]

heres my entry: venom asp fang 110 rubber defence wide
face: asp

clear wheel: Asp. heaviest of all clear wheels.

metal wheel: venom. 4 spikes deliver smash attack. has high recoil.

track: F110. similar to horn 145, but it has fangs instead.

tip: RB2. wide defence, only it's rubber.

The asp is a snake in egypt. it is the kind cleopatra killed herself with.
(Sep. 16, 2010  12:16 AM)Fayt Wrote: [img]"C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\Picture 020.jpg"[/img]

http://photobucket.com/ :\
my stupid pc wont le me upload!!!!!!!!!RRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry
Here is mine: [attachment=3172] Mine is Hurricane Setek (Seth). I'm not the greatest drawer but I tried. (I have a busy schedule). Anyways, it comes with the Hurricane Wheel, which is like Storm but with more contact points. ( for more smash) The clear wheel is new, and the face is of the Storm god Setek, (or Seth, however you like it). The track is CH120, like Gasher's track, and the tip is the gimmick of this bey. It is a Rubber Flat/ Defense tip. The "D" tip is halved onto the rubber flat by to jointed bars. The bars hold the bey to the track, and is kept in place by the top of the track by pegs inserted into the bar. If you rotate the track and down, it will release the joint bars and stay in place, covering the Rubber Flat. It stays down because the peg on the top keeps it down, while it is still stabilized. I know, I know, you might probably say it's impossible, but you never know. Pros: Good smash attack, Height change, rubber flat.
Cons: A little uncontrollable and might have some recoil.

EDIT: Here's a better link: http://s921.photobucket.com/albums/ad53/...0d38d6.jpg