FACE CONTEST: Design a Metal Fight Beyblade ... again!

and also Omega I think the stone face would be bad because it would start to disinergrate and might damage the bey but overall its just wonderful So much competition so HYPED
(Sep. 16, 2010  12:25 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote: I swear that i didn't steal RHF (Rubber Hole Flat) I know everyone thought what would happen if you combined HF and RF and also Omega I think the stone face would be bad because it would start to disinergrate and might damage the bey but overall its just wonderful So much competition so HYPED

Jeez, how many ppl have thought of that (I'm one of them) Glad I didn't do it.
(Sep. 15, 2010  11:53 PM)Sora. Wrote: Here's my entry! Flare Ra 75WRF/WBD!

http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab254...late-1.png

Hope you all like it!

Looks great!
Shouldn't it be Wide Hole Rubber Flat instead?

Pyro(?) Also I like the double ball idea, but how would it go back out?
(Sep. 16, 2010  12:23 AM)Fayt Wrote: my stupid pc wont le me upload!!!!!!!!!RRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry

Or your PC isn't stupid, and you are for trying to treat a source code like a url.
www.photobucket.com
www.tinypic.com
www.imageshack.us
(Sep. 16, 2010  12:28 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Pyro(?) Also I like the double ball idea, but how would it go back out?

Well it'll only be able to pop back out after battles.
So you take the tip off, and push the Ball back out.

And thanks XBlader, means a lot Smile
heres my entry: venom asp fang 110 rubber defence wide
face: asp

clear wheel: Asp. heaviest of all clear wheels.

metal wheel: venom. 4 spikes deliver smash attack. has high recoil.

track: F110. similar to horn 145, but it has fangs instead.

tip: RD2. wide defence, only it's rubber.

The asp is a snake in egypt. it is the kind cleopatra killed herself with.
[/quote]

[img][Image: ru43z7.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: 10dcphg.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: seawsm.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: 1441s2u.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: 9zmsza.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: 2v850gk.jpg][/img]
(Sep. 16, 2010  12:33 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2010  12:23 AM)Fayt Wrote: my stupid pc wont le me upload!!!!!!!!!RRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry

Or your PC isn't stupid, and you are for trying to treat a source code like a url.
www.photobucket.com
www.tinypic.com
www.imageshack.us

hmm.... i guess you're right.Dj - Uh. thank you.
Ummm...this may be off-topic , I made my entry on Paint for like over an hour , how do I paste it or something to show it.
(Sep. 16, 2010  1:16 AM)Black-Blade Wrote: Ummm...this may be off-topic , I made my entry on Paint for like over an hour , how do I paste it or something to show it.

Save your entry, upload the picture on a image sharing website, like Photobucket. Then take the IMG code and post it here.
How do I do it on Photobucket , do I have to make a seperate account.
Yeah you gotta register on the site.
(Sep. 15, 2010  10:59 PM)L-Drago Wrote: Omega has the best one yet, the others are really badly made drawings.. no offense Uncertain I'm doing mine in the utmost care Grin
You really thought that comment was not going to offend anybody ? As far as we know your drawing could be just as "badly made".
Wait FB is on another bey? Chocked WTF! Uuuugh time to think of something else Uncertain
(Sep. 15, 2010  11:53 PM)Sora. Wrote: Here's my entry! Flare Ra 75WRF/WBD!

http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab254...late-1.png

Hope you all like it!
Your bottom looks like my RMB ( Rubber Metal Bearing ) idea , hmph. Unhappy
(Sep. 15, 2010  11:08 PM)Black-Blade Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2010  10:10 PM)Black-Blade Wrote: Final idea , Carnaged Seth SW110 GS

"Preview"

SW110-Slaughter wing

GS-Genocidal slaughter
Tell me what you think about the name guys.

Uhhh... I have just gotten mixed , SEKHMET , is the god of destruction.....So my new blade is Tranquil Horus WW110 RMB

Tranquil and Horus are classified...

But WW110 , meaning Wisdom Winger 110.Four free-spinning wings have weight focused on the outside , they stick out due to spin velocity , and create a joining design with Tranquil , and has powerful smash attack.

RMB-Rubber metal bearing , is CS like , bottom.A small metal ball-bearing is placed in rubber and changes performance when hit.

This is proof.
To be frank, it is your fault for posting your ideas like that. It wasn't cool that hey may have taken it, but it wasn't smart for your to constantly give out ideas, either.
hmm.... just read all the other entries...:\ Chocked_2 :\ i'm so not gonna win...:\
(Sep. 16, 2010  2:08 AM)Fayt Wrote: hmm.... just read all the other entries...:\ Chocked_2 :\ i'm so not gonna win...:\

I actually really like some of your ideas. The rubber wide defence was interesting and I kinda like your fang thing. It's probably what Poison Serpent should have been.
(Sep. 16, 2010  2:08 AM)Fayt Wrote: hmm.... just read all the other entries...:\ Chocked_2 :\ i'm so not gonna win...:\
I was actually slightly surprised by some parts of your entry.

Why are people depressing themselves and everybody else so much ...
Oh well , from his transformation of my idea , wouldnt his defense mode fail.Not to sound mean , would'nt it pop back in ?
Tongue_out thank you! it's always nice to get good feedback from other contestants/ future contestants!
Well his idea is AMAZING , and the artwork is AWESOME , but his bottom idea is like mine , it's sort of suspicious.......

Anyways I'll create a new bottom then , " sigh ".....
(Sep. 15, 2010  9:49 AM)Omega Wrote: After about 5 hours of sketching ... Picked my preferred drawing, and drew it on my computer.

-entry-

I was recently in Egypt on a 7 week holiday, so I had a few ideas Tongue_out
Note: It is a stamina type.

EDIT:
The wheel can also be an excellent choice for an attack type because of the steep slopes on the metal wheel.

EDIT 2: I only just looked back on the other entries and saw Corey's Gasp Sorry for the similar title, honestly I didn't see it before.

Okay, so I was flipping through the pages and saw a lot of people posting about this entry and I don't get it..
(Sep. 16, 2010  2:16 AM)Black-Blade Wrote: Well his idea is AMAZING , and the artwork is AWESOME , but his bottom idea is like mine , it's sort of suspicious.......

Anyways I'll create a new bottom then , " sigh ".....

I don't think, your allowed to change it now...
(Sep. 16, 2010  2:10 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
I was actually slightly surprised by some parts of your entry.

Why are people depressing themselves and everybody else so much ...

Fayt, don't be so down! Be confident! Remember, its about originality and balance to! not just artistic abilities! I suck a drawing and a lot of other people are better than i am, but i always stay confident even if i know i might not win! You never know who will win until the winners are announced! SO BE FRIGGIN CONFIDENT!!! (Yes, i know i sound like the dub of v-force and metal fusion)
I liked everyones it not about how good the drawings were its about the concept so anyone can win really
LMAOOL
So far everything's good , I will make a new entry tomorrow , I need that Ray Unicorno/Mercury Anubis , I can't wait for the Hasbro version , Unhappy.