FACE CONTEST: Design a Metal Fight Beyblade ... again!

(Sep. 14, 2010  9:29 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: Good luck beating Ra and Osiris Smug
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-FACE-CON...#pid232210
Haha, seriously though, can't wait to see the entries we get for this one.
Especially since this is based more on concept and aesthetics, so hopefully we won't get too many gimmicky beys.

Impossible.

Wouldn't S145 be a 145 height version of S130? Also, if it were free spinning, it would be Eternal, so it would be Eternal Defense.

I just finished designing a quick 1 hour Sand Sphinx MD145 (Metal Defense) MF (Metal Flat). Because we all want to see a Metal Flat part in MFB. Problem is, it's in my DSi's Flipnote Studio, so I'll have to figure something out.

EDIT: Here it is!
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

(Sep. 14, 2010  10:48 AM)Jerf Wrote: My design
Undead Osiris S145FD
I like the concept, but it feels really rushed which is kind of a shame :\
(Sep. 14, 2010  11:06 AM)countdudoo Wrote: Wouldn't S145 be a 145 height version of S130? Also, if it were free spinning, it would be Eternal, so it would be Eternal Defense.

I just finished designing a quick 1 hour Sand Sphinx MD145 (Metal Defense) MF (Metal Flat). Because we all want to see a Metal Flat part in MFB. Problem is, it's in my DSi's Flipnote Studio, so I'll have to figure something out.

Oh no... S= slim
edited the post for clarification

EDIT:
(Sep. 14, 2010  11:07 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: I like the concept, but it feels really rushed which is kind of a shame :\

Spent whole school day thinking of the design
Spent 1.5 hours drawing
Uncertain
(Sep. 14, 2010  11:06 AM)countdudoo Wrote: Wouldn't S145 be a 145 height version of S130?
I'm pretty sure S145 is not a 145 version of S130.
S130's feature is a Shield while S145's feature is the Track being Slim.

EDIT: Beaten by original designer of the Bey, hah...
(Sep. 14, 2010  11:31 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: I'm off to watch The Mummy duology.

Isn't it a Trilogy?
maybe i shouod get in on this myself...prize sounds worth it
I already have got my idea of what to draw. Since i have only started back at college i shall have some spare time to get the design done before i get assignments and tests thrown at me lol
Man, this'll be a first. Finally a prize I'm interested in entering a design contest for |3 And Beyblade no less, lolol

Guess it's going to take a lot more than artistic skills for this :\ A lot of physics goes in to making a blade..
Imma edit this post of mine when I'm finished.

Give it all you've got! xD

My Bey will be named Desert Sphinx _______ (still deciding for the track and bottom. Smile )

I have thought of "Sphinx" a few days ago... I am not plagiarizing.

Or am I really a paranoid? Chocked_2
I'll Join too! i'll post it in this post later.
Already started on this, gonna be awesome. Haha, I forgot to submit my entry in last time, after hours and hours of ideas and sketching Pinching_eyes_2
Fantastic contest.

First contest that I plan on entering, watch out Smile
Hey Guys! Do we need to use the parts of other beys to create a new one, OR can we actually create a part of our own (inventing)? Thanks. Grin
(Sep. 14, 2010  2:21 PM)jason_47 Wrote: Hey Guys! Do we need to use the parts of other beys to create a new one, OR can we actually create a part of our own (inventing)? Thanks. Grin
you can invent your parts
Its up to you.

Bonus points for originality though.
okay, im joining this, and im gonna win
i'm doing something called venom asp F110 WD
sounds fun ever one be your self goooo!!!! shoooot!!!Stupid
sounds fun ever one be your self goooo!!!! shoooot!!!B -)
Wasn't around for the last one tux paint here I come.
i worked 6 hours on it open paint to see it after you click on the link and open it in paint it's name is desert pharaoh c145wb updated
Attached Files

.bmp   desert pharaoh.bmp (Size: 499.93 KB / Downloads: 260)
6 HOURS!?!?!?!? Its pretty uneven and confusing add a bottom and track
(Sep. 14, 2010  7:00 PM)Moss Wrote: 6 HOURS!?!?!?!?

That's pretty harsh.