FACE CONTEST: Design a Metal Fight Beyblade ... again!

So you've to draw all the parts self? sounds great!!!
(Sep. 14, 2010  7:05 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2010  7:00 PM)Moss Wrote: 6 HOURS!?!?!?!?

That's pretty harsh.
I was just shocked by how on freaking earth that took 6 hours
be honest do you think that took that amount of time
(Sep. 14, 2010  11:11 AM)Jerf Wrote: Spent whole school day thinking of the design
Spent 1.5 hours drawing
Uncertain
Sorry, didn't mean for it to sound harsh :\
But in previous competitions, a lot of people have thought for literally weeks while observing other peoples designs before coming straight to a conclusion.
I may enter , so how will the bey come to you , will you be PM' ed or what ?
(Sep. 14, 2010  10:48 AM)Jerf Wrote: Bottom: FD
Colour: White
Free-Defense
A free spinning tip, conveying the undead theme. I guess...
The god of the underworld can't die!!!!

Umm, this seems like Around Sharp.
It's almost exactly the same thing.
Comes with Sol Blaze.
I just had some great ideas, specifically for a track and face :V
I'm assuming I can submit my bey one part at a time, so long as I don't go back and edit anything?
Because I'm nearly stumped on a tip.

EDIT:

BCF Sobeka (N)B145 ????

Face Stickers:
Metal Wheel:

Face and Track:

all right i allredy have some ideas it will be for my hands hehe
(it will be a trash T.T i dont know draw good)
Ancient Osiris RD145RB

Write up:

Concept image:

Face:

edit: Please don't be mean, I know I don't draw well. I dont need negative criticism Unhappy
I think you draw pretty well. Your ideas on that blade are excellent. 1 flaw though it wouldn't wobble much/at all.
Thank you for the kind words.

That is a potential flaw, but making a perfect blade isn't too realistic Pinching_eyes_2
Haha, true. I'm drawing up my entry it will be a stamina type.
About time I got to work on one! A few questions:

Can we use 4-layer system, or is it Hybrid Wheel only?

Also, one idea I have in mind is a bit... out there, without giving too much away, it involves being a set of two beys that also can be used as one. Does this unusual design constitute two entries and one must be 'exhibition only' and the other judged, or can it be judged in its 'combined' form?
(Sep. 15, 2010  1:10 AM)Vamspapi Wrote: About time I got to work on one! A few questions:

Can we use 4-layer system, or is it Hybrid Wheel only?

Also, one idea I have in mind is a bit... out there, without giving too much away, it involves being a set of two beys that also can be used as one. Does this unusual design constitute two entries and one must be 'exhibition only' and the other judged, or can it be judged in its 'combined' form?
It can be either one of those systems.

Hm, that almost appears to be a whole new system ... From what I can understand, it would be better if you just made a simple Beyblade. Perhaps we will have another "Design an MFB System" Face Contest one day.
if i hand draw it, how will i show it to you guys? i don't the the best web cam on my mac, and i don't know how to upload it from my camera, can you plz help me?
(Sep. 15, 2010  1:20 AM)XBlader Wrote: if i hand draw it, how will i show it to you guys? i don't the the best web cam on my mac, and i don't know how to upload it from my camera, can you plz help me?
scan it.
(Sep. 15, 2010  1:22 AM)mchlbant Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2010  1:20 AM)XBlader Wrote: if i hand draw it, how will i show it to you guys? i don't the the best web cam on my mac, and i don't know how to upload it from my camera, can you plz help me?
scan it.
scan it? i don't have a scanner
It isn't as much a new System as it is a gimmick like say, Round Shell MS or Magical Ape was. It still uses a Face, Wheel, Track, and Bottom for each.
hey iif anyone can help me, wouldi t be ok to spraypaint parts of my bey? if not please tell me before I might forget pls, oh and I hope I win Pinching_eyes mercury anubis HERE I COME
probably the hardest part of making a beyblade would be the metal wheel and the energy ring Pinching_eyes ima making Horus
(Sep. 15, 2010  1:23 AM)Vamspapi Wrote: It isn't as much a new System as it is a gimmick like say, Round Shell MS or Magical Ape was. It still uses a Face, Wheel, Track, and Bottom for each.
Hm, send me the details in private message.
(Sep. 15, 2010  1:23 AM)XBlader Wrote:
scan it.

Do you have a digital camera? Take the picture on the camera -> memory card from camera -> insert memory card into computer -> go to imageshack.us -> hit 'browse' to locate the image you want to upload -> click upload -> post url here.
(Sep. 15, 2010  1:30 AM)L-Drago Wrote: hey iif anyone can help me, wouldi t be ok to spraypaint parts of my bey? if not please tell me before I might forget pls, oh and I hope I win Pinching_eyes mercury anubis HERE I COME
probably the hardest part of making a beyblade would be the metal wheel and the energy ring Pinching_eyes ima making Horus

I don't think it has to be a real blade, just a drawing.
(Sep. 15, 2010  1:42 AM)Corey Wrote:
scan it.

Do you have a digital camera? Take the picture on the camera -> memory card from camera -> insert memory card into computer -> go to imageshack.us -> hit 'browse' to locate the image you want to upload -> click upload -> post url here.
yes i do have a digital camera, and thanks, but the graphics won't be as good though right?
I don't think it has to be a real blade, just a drawing.
[/quote]

I ment drawing it Pinching_eyes would be very hard with all the details and such
woops I suck at quoting on forums
(Sep. 15, 2010  1:45 AM)XBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2010  1:42 AM)Corey Wrote:
scan it.

yes i do have a digital camera, and thanks, but the graphics won't be as good though right?

Look at my entry...your picture would be something like that..