Energy Layer - Lost Longinus/Luinor L2

(Jul. 03, 2017  3:08 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: add the weight 15g.

When it's time to post this on the wiki I will
also is L2 good with 6/8 and cross?
(Jul. 03, 2017  3:01 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2017  8:51 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Luinor L2, known in Japan as Lost Longinus, is an Energy Layer released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the B-66 Starter Lost Longinus Nine Spiral on December 28th, 2016.

==Description==
Luinor L2 is a wide and heavy Energy Layer designed for attack that features two large dragon heads, representing the anime's rendition of this Layer's beast, a dragon, that come from the perimeter in towards the center and four wings, two of which are larger and make up the main contact points and two of which are smaller and make up secondary contact points, creating an aggressive, high recoil design. The contact points of the larger wings are molded in the shape of spear heads which are meant to represent this Layer's Japanese namesake, the Roman Soldier Longinus of Biblical Events who stabbed Christ in the heart with a lance.

Luinor L2 has two main gimmicks:
The first are the dragon heads as they are made of metal. The inclusion of the metal makes Luinor L2 one of the heaviest Layers in the game.
The second is the fact that this Layer is made to spin Left, opposite to every other Burst Beyblade before it.

The heavy weight of Luinor L2 generates high inertia and with the aggressive design, makes this Layer excel in Knock-Out and Burst Attack potential. While the left-spin nature of Luinor L2 may imply that Burst Attack is only prevalent against other left-spin opponents, this Layer still has strong Burst Attack against Right spin opponents when soft launched.
Against a Right spin Beyblade, the Left spinning nature of Luinor L2 means that it and the opponent's layer will spin together like gears, heavily reducing recoil and rate of Bursts. However, if Luinor L2 is soft launched to give it a slower spin than the opponent, the slower spin speed will create recoil from the opponent's Layer catching into Luinor L2's blades, which both grants this Layer Burst Attack and further improves this Layer's Knock-Out Attack. Furthermore the opposite spin allows for some degree of Spin Equalization, however not enough to be the primary focus for customizations. The Takara Tomy release of Luinor L2 features three teeth of medium-high length that are capable of withstanding the recoil this Layer produces, even against another Left spin opponent as the heavy weight further increases Burst resistance as the Layer's higher inertia can better resist teeth skipping.

==Use in Attack Combinations==
Luinor L2 can be put to use in the Attack customization Luinor L2 Heavy/Gravity/2/4/6/7/8 Glaive/Vortex/Meteor Xtreme/Accel/Zephyr/Hold. The heavy weight of Heavy/Gravity/2Glaive/4Vortex further enhances Luinor L2's high inertia and the Layer's teeth and weight reduces the Burst risk associated with using heavy disks while Xtreme/Accel/Zephyr/Hold's aggressive movement compliments the Layer's Knock-Out attack. Hold specifically, due to the soft launch needed control it, is able to give Luinor L2 the low spin velocity needed to give it Burst Attack.

==Overall==
Due to Luinor L2's heavy weight, aggressive design and strong Burst resistance make the Layer an excellent part in Knock-Out Attack Combinations, however, since Knock-Outs are less important in the Burst Metagame, Luinor L2 falls behind other Energy Layers that specialize in Burst Attack such as Valtryek and Xcalius. As such, Luinor L2 is a not must have but instead a welcome addition to any blader's collection.

==Product List==
==Takara Tomy==
  • B-66 Lost Longinus Nine Spiral (White)

• Lost Longinus Nine Spiral (Crimson Dragon Ver.) (translucent blue, red painted dragon heads)

• B-00 Lost Longinus Nine Spiral (red colored plastic, black translucent plastic, gold painted dragon heads)

• B-00 Lost Longinus Nine Spiral (yellow/gold, black painted dragon heads)

==Hasbro==
Changed "Heaviest Layer" to "one of the heaviest" due to Sieg Xcalibur and added more core disks to the recommended combos section

Ugh, hit edit instead of reply. Bump
(Jul. 03, 2017  3:01 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Luinor L2, known in Japan as Lost Longinus, is an Energy Layer released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of the B-66 Starter Lost Longinus Nine Spiral on December 28th, 2016.

==Description==
Luinor L2 is a wide and heavy Energy Layer designed for attack that features two large dragon heads, representing the anime's rendition of this Layer's beast, a dragon, that come from the perimeter in towards the center and four wings, two of which are larger and make up the main contact points and two of which are smaller and make up secondary contact points, creating an aggressive, high recoil design. The contact points of the larger wings are molded in the shape of spear heads which are meant to represent this Layer's Japanese namesake, the Roman Soldier Longinus of Biblical Events who stabbed Christ in the heart with a lance.

Luinor L2 has two main gimmicks:
The first are the dragon heads as they are made of metal. The inclusion of the metal makes Luinor L2 one of the heaviest Layers in the game.
The second is the fact that this Layer is made to spin Left, opposite to every other Burst Beyblade before it.

The heavy weight of Luinor L2 generates high inertia and with the aggressive design, makes this Layer excel in Knock-Out and Burst Attack potential. While the left-spin nature of Luinor L2 may imply that Burst Attack is only prevalent against other left-spin opponents, this Layer still has strong Burst Attack against Right spin opponents when soft launched.
Against a Right spin Beyblade, the Left spinning nature of Luinor L2 means that it and the opponent's layer will spin together like gears, heavily reducing recoil and rate of Bursts. However, if Luinor L2 is soft launched to give it a slower spin than the opponent, the slower spin speed will create recoil from the opponent's Layer catching into Luinor L2's blades, which both grants this Layer Burst Attack and further improves this Layer's Knock-Out Attack. Furthermore the opposite spin allows for some degree of Spin Equalization, however not enough to be the primary focus for customizations. The Takara Tomy release of Luinor L2 features three teeth of medium-high length that are capable of withstanding the recoil this Layer produces, even against another Left spin opponent as the heavy weight further increases Burst resistance as the Layer's higher inertia can better resist teeth skipping.

==Use in Attack Combinations==
Luinor L2 can be put to use in the Attack customization Luinor L2 Heavy/Gravity/2/4/6/7/8 Glaive/Vortex/Meteor Xtreme/Accel/Zephyr/Hold. The heavy weight of Heavy/Gravity/2Glaive/4Vortex further enhances Luinor L2's high inertia and the Layer's teeth and weight reduces the Burst risk associated with using heavy disks while Xtreme/Accel/Zephyr/Hold's aggressive movement compliments the Layer's Knock-Out attack. Hold specifically, due to the soft launch needed control it, is able to give Luinor L2 the low spin velocity needed to give it Burst Attack.

==Overall==
Luinor L2's heavy weight, aggressive design and strong Burst resistance make the Layer an excellent part in Knock-Out Attack Combinations. Its weight specifically prevents the Layer from being outclassed by weight alone with the release of the Beyblade Evolution/Beyblade God Layers. However, since Knock-Outs are less important in the Burst Metagame, Luinor L2 falls behind other Energy Layers that specialize in Burst Attack such as Legend Spriggan. As such, Luinor L2 is a not must have but instead a welcome addition to any blader's collection.

==Product List==
==Takara Tomy==
  • B-66 Lost Longinus Nine Spiral (White)
  • Lost Longinus Nine Spiral (Crimson Dragon Ver.) (translucent blue, red painted dragon heads)
  • B-00 Lost Longinus Nine Spiral (red colored plastic, black translucent plastic, gold painted dragon heads)
  • B-00 Lost Longinus Nine Spiral (yellow/gold, black painted dragon heads)
==Hasbro==

Few more edits in the Overall Section
Draft looks awesome! to me it seem perfect. Hope you will keep making more draft friend Smile
(Sep. 19, 2017  1:28 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Draft looks awesome! to me it seem perfect. Hope you will keep making more draft friend Smile

I will be honest. Making drafts and seeing them just sit there without the mods doing anything us a little discouraging. I know they're busy with life though so who am I to complain?
(Sep. 19, 2017  4:42 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2017  1:28 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Draft looks awesome! to me it seem perfect. Hope you will keep making more draft friend Smile

I will be honest. Making drafts and seeing them just sit there without the mods doing anything us a little discouraging. I know they're busy with life though so who am I to complain?

idk what u r talking about i ask questions on every draft about anything which seems strange or wrong and also i have made some mods in some drafts.
(Sep. 24, 2017  1:24 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2017  4:42 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: I will be honest. Making drafts and seeing them just sit there without the mods doing anything us a little discouraging. I know they're busy with life though so who am I to complain?

idk what u r talking about i ask questions on every draft about anything which seems strange or wrong and also i have made some mods in some drafts.

He is probably refering to modarators and not modification lol. But I can completely understand how you feel bro but I'm pretty sure once ~Mana~ return he will check and approve all your draft so maybe keep a list of all unapproved/checked drafts you made. I think we should have more wiki editors who can handle wiki when comitteee members aren't avalable..
(Sep. 24, 2017  1:24 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2017  4:42 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: I will be honest. Making drafts and seeing them just sit there without the mods doing anything us a little discouraging. I know they're busy with life though so who am I to complain?

Mods = Moderators
(Sep. 24, 2017  3:53 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: He is probably refering to modarators and not modification lol. But I can completely understand how you feel bro but I'm pretty sure once ~Mana~ return he will check and approve all your draft so maybe keep a list of all unapproved/checked drafts you made. I think we should have more wiki editors who can handle wiki when comitteee members aren't avalable..

Way ahead of you there already. I'll be setting more time aside for Wiki drafts (we're at a lull point for site stuff anyway now), and we'll be bringing in a Contributor for the Wiki project who will oversee the majority of drafting and publishing. It's long overdue but yeah, discussions have already begun on that, haha.
(Sep. 24, 2017  4:20 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2017  1:24 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: idk what u r talking about i ask questions on every draft about anything which seems strange or wrong and also i have made some mods in some drafts.

Mods = Moderators
Ohh i thought u meant that no one asked questions about the draft or modified it.pardon me
Anybody know the weight?
(Jul. 02, 2017  3:23 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: L2 weighs 15.3g add this in the draft.

(Oct. 15, 2017  9:59 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: Anybody know the weight?

there u go
Thanks, about to add it.