DragonBallZ : Gohan Or Goku?

Who's stronger? Well back to when Gohan was a kid.. Piccolo sort of took him away from his childhood to train. He, was already stronger than Piccolo, but he hadn't unleashed it yet. This meant that his Power level was much higher than Goku's, does this mean he would be stronger at one point? Well Akira Toriyama obviously favoured Gohan because it seems like he was always centre of attention. By the Namek Saga, Gohan was miles ahead stronger of Krillin. I might go of track here, but when Goku turns Super Sayain, is he really? According to Akira, there is only one Super Sayain every 1000 years. They call him the Legendary Super Sayain, but wasn't Broly? I definetly know that Broly hated Goku because he kept crying when they were babies. So they were definetly the SAME age. 1000 years 1 Super Sayain, 2 Super Sayains, 1000 years? So in the Hyper Bolic Time Chamber, they both turn Super Sayain's of course. Making Gohan, stronger than Piccolo and Vegeta. This is how Akira changed the storyline to suit Gohan to be the strongest. Vegeta soon turns Super Sayain and passes Gohan again, then the story goes Super Sayain crazy because Trunks comes from the future, and he, is also a Super Sayain. Later on, he turns to Super Sayain 2 against Cell which gives him the most ability.. again. Next is the Buu Saga, yes at Kai's world he turns into Ultimate Gohan, which is not a form. He must stay that way for ever. But he is now the strongest by miles. He's even stronger than Goku Super Sayain 3, so put him up against Goku's normal form and that's.. gosh that's like Cell vs Frieza? Anyways then Gohan batters Buu to bits, Super Sayain 3 Gotenks gets absorbed he's distracted, he's absorbed. Now this is my favorite character, Vegito. Vegito is formed in order to save Trunks, Goten, Piccolo and Gohan. Buu has immense power, but Vegito is clearly stronger and turns to Super. Anyway, Vegito doesn't finish him off and goes inside to save the others. Buu's nasty cells split them apart and then Buu forms into Kid Buu. I don't know why they don't just use the Dragon Balls so Gohan can go and finish off Buu. Anyways Goku kills him, Goku and Vegeta become friends and that's it. SO THERE YOU GO IF YOU WAS EVER WANDERING HERES THE LIST [normal form]
1. Gohan
2. Goku
3. Uub
4. Vegeta
6. Trunks [kid]
7. Goten
8. Good Buu
9. Krillin
10. Videl
this is at the END of DBZ.
i would say goku
but super syain 4 goku is the best nut goegeta is the best Wink
lol brad do u watch dragonball z??
Put it this way, Goku is my all time fave character so he will always win in my eyes lol @ beyunit-dl goku dont turn ssj4 in Dragonball Z so dont really count
(Nov. 01, 2009  6:41 PM)Beyunit-DL Wrote: lol brad do u watch dragonball z??

i did when i was like 12-13
(Nov. 01, 2009  7:21 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i did when i was like 12-13

I dont watch Dragon Ball Z any more either.
Although the games aren't too bad.
(budokai, budokai tenkaichi, burst limit etc.)
I didn't even read that wall of text, but I'll tell you this without having to open up Kanzentai, Goku is stronger. Although it doesn't really matter, since Goku would never seriously hurt his son, or even go further then to spar with him.
(Nov. 01, 2009  5:53 PM)Beyunit-DL Wrote: i would say goku
but super syain 4 goku is the best nut goegeta is the best Wink

Akira didn't create Dragon Ball GT so Gohan was way to underrated in this series...
Plus, only Sayajin's with Tails could turn to Super Sayain 4. Only full blooded Sayains had tails, only full blooded Sayains could turn to Super Sayain 3 (no tail needed.) The only reason (why) that Goku turned Super Sayain 4 is because he got turned back into a kid when he had his tail. Vegeta, cheated and used some weird machine to turn him SSJ4
(Nov. 01, 2009  8:47 PM)To Wrote: I didn't even read that wall of text, but I'll tell you this without having to open up Kanzentai, Goku is stronger. Although it doesn't really matter, since Goku would never seriously hurt his son, or even go further then to spar with him.

Are you serious? At the end of DBZ, Gohan's normal form, or should I say Mystic/Ultimate Gohan was stronger than Goku SSJ3. So in normal forms, Gohan has a dramitic increase of power. Even in the highest form possible Gohan is still stronger?
The only stronger forms would be Vegito, not even Kidd Buu had that power.
this is the funniest argument ever
(Nov. 01, 2009  8:53 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: Only full blooded Sayains had tails

[Image: gohan03.jpg]
(Nov. 01, 2009  9:05 PM)To Wrote: [Image: gohan03.jpg]

Oh, I meant only full blooded sayains could turn Super Sayain 3..
Your correct, Gohan could become a ssj4 then.. although he is still a half blooded sayain, :p
Well looking up power levels served me no good, the Daizenshuu's cop out after Freeza saying that levels past that point were too large for human comprehension, coupled with suppressed power levels, fusions and transformations, it ends there. Son Goku is at 150 million at that point as a Super Saiyajin, and Son Gohan is in the tens of thousands.
(Nov. 01, 2009  9:28 PM)To Wrote: Well looking up power levels served me no good, the Daizenshuu's cop out after Freeza saying that levels past that point were too large for human comprehension, coupled with suppressed power levels, fusions and transformations, it ends there. Son Goku is at 150 million at that point as a Super Saiyajin, and Son Gohan is in the tens of thousands.

I'm talking about Ultimate/Mystic Gohan, search the power level difference then. The difference between Son Goku and Mystic Gohan is dramatic.
this is pathetic
(Nov. 01, 2009  10:48 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: I'm talking about Ultimate/Mystic Gohan, search the power level difference then. The difference between Son Goku and Mystic Gohan is dramatic.

Reading: You use it outside of school too.
(Nov. 01, 2009  9:20 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: Oh, I meant only full blooded sayains could turn Super Sayain 3..

Hmm but wasn't Goten and Trunks Half-Breeds? If they fused together then they should still remain half-breeds :\
Saiyan fathers and Human mothers... Trunks and Goten are half-breeds... if they fused didn't they have to get there power level in sinc... like the first 2 attempts they did... Skiny Gotenks and Far Gotenks XD
um gohan couldnt beat any of the major bad guys without gokus help,and broly is a movie and the movies arent considerd to be cannon.
goku is the strongest,because of a simple fact hes the main charather and the main charather is always the strongest,sure gohan might have been stronger at a few points but he never exactly over took goku
That's very true i remebr watching all the latest dragon ball z out when i was about 7 years old but now ive kinda lost interest cause i find it's just been the same story line from the ones that i have watched.
(Nov. 02, 2009  12:55 AM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: Hmm but wasn't Goten and Trunks Half-Breeds? If they fused together then they should still remain half-breeds :\

Well Half + Half = Full? Lolz.
(Nov. 02, 2009  2:45 AM)Dirge Wrote: um gohan couldnt beat any of the major bad guys without gokus help,and broly is a movie and the movies arent considerd to be cannon.
goku is the strongest,because of a simple fact hes the main charather and the main charather is always the strongest,sure gohan might have been stronger at a few points but he never exactly over took goku

Are you totally forgetting who was the first SSJ2? Are you totally forgetting who beat Cell? Are you forgetting who nearly battered Super Buu but then got absorbed cos of battyman Goku? Nah i'm kidding. Dude, Gohan was the centre of attention.. Akira's favorite character was Gohan. Goku was always away in other world, or training other people. I mean, he wasn't even there to see the birth of Goten. Probaly too bothered about Pikkon [ you know what i mean ] LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Mystic Gohan, was Gohans NORMAL FORM which was stronger than SSJ3 Goku. What does that tell you? If you include FORMS here ya go (end of DBZ)
1. Super Vegito
2. Vegito
3. Gohan (normal/mystic)
4. SSJ3 Gotenks
5. SSJ3 Goku
off topic i hated fat gotenks in dbz bodokai 2 he was so slow

but wont ssj3 goku match up to ultimate gohan?? Uncertain
I heard that ultimate gohan is just of super saiyan 3 so therefore ssj3 goku would be stronger.
LOL, in Budokai 2 I didn't actually complete the game. I used some cheat to get all the capsules lol! And yeah, but with Budokai 2 and Budokai 3.. I never seem to get the fusions wrong.

Goku SSJ3 would put up a good fight against Ultimate Gohan, but Gohan won't hurt for fun, unlike Vegeta's fighting blood. A better fight would be SSJ3 Gotenks vs Ultimate Gohan, that'd be awesome. Even Goku said Gotenks were much stronger in the SSJ3 form because they had double the power. If we go into power levels though Gohan is statistically stronger than both.
BeyMaster Mystic/Ultimate Gohan.. was not even a form. It was his unleashed power. After coming out of Kai's world, he returned exactly the same but with hidden strength. Yes, i know it does seem like a form but he cannot go any farther. Mainly because he doesn't have a tail anymore (to turn ssj4) and he's not going to turn SSJ3 because he's a Half-Breed. So he's basically stuck like that forever.
(Nov. 02, 2009  7:23 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: Well Half + Half = Full? Lolz.

Are you totally forgetting who was the first SSJ2? Are you totally forgetting who beat Cell? Are you forgetting who nearly battered Super Buu but then got absorbed cos of battyman Goku? Nah i'm kidding. Dude, Gohan was the centre of attention.. Akira's favorite character was Gohan. Goku was always away in other world, or training other people. I mean, he wasn't even there to see the birth of Goten. Probaly too bothered about Pikkon [ you know what i mean ] LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Mystic Gohan, was Gohans NORMAL FORM which was stronger than SSJ3 Goku. What does that tell you? If you include FORMS here ya go (end of DBZ)
1. Super Vegito
2. Vegito
3. Gohan (normal/mystic)
4. SSJ3 Gotenks
5. SSJ3 Goku

and thats why he contestly get pwns when hes mystic,trust me i have all of dbz on dvd ive watched the series more times then i can rember,and considering it is never said that mystic gohan is stronger then ssj3 goku you cant make that kinda of assumption because they dont say power levels at that point in time >_>

and yes gohan beat cell could have he done it without gokus guideness at the end,no he wouldnt of.

and comparing gohan to goku is like compareing cui to vegeta aha