DragonBallZ : Gohan Or Goku?

(Nov. 02, 2009  9:46 PM)Dirge Wrote: and thats why he contestly get pwns when hes mystic,trust me i have all of dbz on dvd ive watched the series more times then i can rember,and considering it is never said that mystic gohan is stronger then ssj3 goku you cant make that kinda of assumption because they dont say power levels at that point in time >_>

and yes gohan beat cell could have he done it without gokus guideness at the end,no he wouldnt of.

and comparing gohan to goku is like compareing cui to vegeta aha

lol so true
Dirge, read the Mangas for extended info. I'm not gonna lecture you about power levels but.. Mystic Gohan was OBVIOUSLY the only one who DID fight. He was the first to take on Gotenks Super Buu, he battered him to bits! Although GOKU was the one who distracted him with the Potara earings, then Gohan got absorbed.
Goku didn't do anything to help Gohan, rather than trying to save the planet by sacrificing himself. Cell returned in his strongest form, and it took Android 16's lecture to help. Yes, when Cell said factory recall, it reminded him of his first toy, which caused him to turn SSJ2. Ooh and he was actually the first Sayajin to turn to SSJ2, so he obviously had the most ability/potential.
this is tragic
DRAGON DRAGON BALL
(dragonball zeeeeeeeeeeeee)
(Nov. 03, 2009  8:30 PM)AnnieDuck Wrote: DRAGON DRAGON BALL
(dragonball zeeeeeeeeeeeee)

DRAGON DRAGON BALL

ZEEE
Err? O.o
(Nov. 03, 2009  8:22 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: Dirge, read the Mangas for extended info. I'm not gonna lecture you about power levels but.. Mystic Gohan was OBVIOUSLY the only one who DID fight. He was the first to take on Gotenks Super Buu, he battered him to bits! Although GOKU was the one who distracted him with the Potara earings, then Gohan got absorbed.
Goku didn't do anything to help Gohan, rather than trying to save the planet by sacrificing himself. Cell returned in his strongest form, and it took Android 16's lecture to help. Yes, when Cell said factory recall, it reminded him of his first toy, which caused him to turn SSJ2. Ooh and he was actually the first Sayajin to turn to SSJ2, so he obviously had the most ability/potential.

read the manga eh?you obiviously dont know that i have all of it sitting on my computer from dragonball right to the end of z and have read it over 20times.oh yup he takes on super buu but still couldnt beat him once gotenks was absorbed goku didnt even get his one on one fight against buu untill he was kid buu which is far farrr stronger then any of his other forms.umm dude re watch and re read the cell games once gokus dead he gives him advice and wills gohan on when hes saying "oh i cant do it" and he would have never beaten cell if it wasnt for vegetas blast destracting cell.the only reason he turned ssj2 was because of 16's death pushing him over the edge and letting go of his anger to become a ssj2.and besides if he had so much potential and ability why was he soooooooo out classed by the time the whole torenment saga begins if he had so much potential he would have still been the strongest even without training.so there is no justifyable reason to say gohan is stronger then goku yeah at some points he may have been but never for a long time.And in terms of populatrity he didnt as good as goku because orginal gohan was ment to be the main charather after the cell games but people didnt like it and wanted goku back so he brings in goten to try and fill the gap still wasnt responed to well so akira toriyama had to bring back goku.
This thread scares me.
Dude, from cell + Gohan had the most ability. He let it out at Kai's world to become Mystic Gohan. Also, Goku didn't have the strength to take on Gotenks absorbed Super Buu, so he looked for someone to fuse with.. he found Gohan, Gohan was busy battering Buu THEN he tries to give it, he drops it, he gets absorbed.. so he fuses with Vegeta to save Trunks and all that.
Oh come on you have to admit goku is the strongest. Gohan is really strong to but not as strong as goku. Its not complicated!
so your saying he had the most ability yet at the end he turns out weak?sure at certain points in the story he was stronger but goku ALWAYS surpasses him and its just dumb to say gohan is stronger when goku is the strongest through out most of the series.Your saying he has the most abilty?what about thurnks and goten they were super sayains at a younger age then gohan.

just give it up bladez theres no point in saying gohan is stronger when for 90% of the sereis goku is the strongest.
yes gohan has more potential BUT goku is the MAIN CHARACTER he is always strongest in the end
Ok really we all know that Goku is better than Gohan lol so why are you guys still brovering??
Goten and Trunks were Super Sayains at a younger age, yes... they would have obviously passed Gohan AND Goku, if GT was continued by Akira Toriyama.
...........lmao
Goku......
Gohan doesnt like fighting......
this thread is so wow
The only posts I read were Brad's - Avoided the rest.

Factually, Goku is the strongest; You can all stop posting now.
(Nov. 05, 2009  11:56 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: Factually, Goku is the strongest; You can all stop posting now.

thats what ive been saying >_>
(Nov. 05, 2009  11:56 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: Factually, Goku is the strongest; You can all stop posting now.

I've looked it up out of morbid curiosity, and the problem is, there isn't any facts that reach that point in the series. That specific window of time never gives us Goku at full power, but it shows him struggling against the Boo's. The restraints Goku was put in couldn't allow him to achieve full strength, as he was a dead man on someone else's time. It gives us Gohan at full power seemingly having a breeze with the Boo's. We never have a point where both full powered Goku and Gohan co-exist. And we can't really use villians as a benchmark because durring this specific time frame, as that villian took various forms, and power fluctuated.

I first went to Kanzentai and looked up information from the guide books, specifically power levels, and came up empty handed. Past the Freeza saga, basically every DragonBall guide book says those power levels are too great for humans to understand.

No DragonBall media states who'd be stronger between the two at full power at the end of Toriyama's canon. In my opinion, it'd probably be Goku. Mostly because I hate that asshat known as Gohan.
(Nov. 01, 2009  5:51 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: Who's stronger? Well back to when Gohan was a kid.. Piccolo sort of took him away from his childhood to train. He, was already stronger than Piccolo, but he hadn't unleashed it yet. This meant that his Power level was much higher than Goku's, does this mean he would be stronger at one point? Well Akira Toriyama obviously favoured Gohan because it seems like he was always centre of attention. By the Namek Saga, Gohan was miles ahead stronger of Krillin. I might go of track here, but when Goku turns Super Sayain, is he really? According to Akira, there is only one Super Sayain every 1000 years. They call him the Legendary Super Sayain, but wasn't Broly? I definetly know that Broly hated Goku because he kept crying when they were babies. So they were definetly the SAME age. 1000 years 1 Super Sayain, 2 Super Sayains, 1000 years? So in the Hyper Bolic Time Chamber, they both turn Super Sayain's of course. Making Gohan, stronger than Piccolo and Vegeta. This is how Akira changed the storyline to suit Gohan to be the strongest. Vegeta soon turns Super Sayain and passes Gohan again, then the story goes Super Sayain crazy because Trunks comes from the future, and he, is also a Super Sayain. Later on, he turns to Super Sayain 2 against Cell which gives him the most ability.. again. Next is the Buu Saga, yes at Kai's world he turns into Ultimate Gohan, which is not a form. He must stay that way for ever. But he is now the strongest by miles. He's even stronger than Goku Super Sayain 3, so put him up against Goku's normal form and that's.. gosh that's like Cell vs Frieza? Anyways then Gohan batters Buu to bits, Super Sayain 3 Gotenks gets absorbed he's distracted, he's absorbed. Now this is my favorite character, Vegito. Vegito is formed in order to save Trunks, Goten, Piccolo and Gohan. Buu has immense power, but Vegito is clearly stronger and turns to Super. Anyway, Vegito doesn't finish him off and goes inside to save the others. Buu's nasty cells split them apart and then Buu forms into Kid Buu. I don't know why they don't just use the Dragon Balls so Gohan can go and finish off Buu. Anyways Goku kills him, Goku and Vegeta become friends and that's it. SO THERE YOU GO IF YOU WAS EVER WANDERING HERES THE LIST [normal form]
1. Gohan
2. Goku
3. Uub
4. Vegeta
6. Trunks [kid]
7. Goten
8. Good Buu
9. Krillin
10. Videl
this is at the END of DBZ.

lol dude your list is wrong(i know you said stop posting but i wanna!)

it should look like:

1. Goku
2. Gohan
3. Uub
4. Vegeta
6. Trunks [kid]
7. Goten
8. Good Buu
9. Krillin
10. Videl
haha im sure tein or yamcha or picollo would be stronger then videl >_>
YO every one OK Goku is meant to be the strongest and he is the strongest and we all know that. he is the main characetr what do you expect?? *sigh*
(Nov. 07, 2009  1:23 AM)Dirge Wrote: haha im sure tein or yamcha or picollo would be stronger then videl >_>

Yeah i guess they would but krillin is stronger than tien and yamcha so yeah..
Now the thread is changing topic Uncertain