DragonBallZ : Gohan Or Goku?

(Nov. 07, 2009  2:51 PM)Beyunit-DL Wrote: Now the thread is changing topic Uncertain

The thread was pointless to start with!
Dont ya agree?
(Nov. 07, 2009  5:36 PM)bey_masta12345 Wrote: The thread was pointless to start with!
Dont ya agree?

yeah cause its just fact goku is the strongest
Errr..Trunks was supposed to be 5.. goten 6 etc. then piccolo 8..
Looooook Dirge you do have something to debate about
others dont because they say "GOKU IS THE MAIN CHARACTER WHICH MAKES HIM THE STRONGEST"

Also, being the main character doesn't really make you the strongest.
Most times Goku was stronger than Gohan, which was for most of the series
But what you don't understand is at the end of DBZ Gohan was the strongest..
Basically from Super Buu onwards..
(Nov. 05, 2009  11:56 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: The only posts I read were Brad's - Avoided the rest.

Factually, Goku is the strongest; You can all stop posting now.

Unhappy
To be honest this thread should be closed, eh?
(Nov. 08, 2009  3:09 AM)BLaDeZ Wrote: Errr..Trunks was supposed to be 5.. goten 6 etc. then piccolo 8..
Looooook Dirge you do have something to debate about
others dont because they say "GOKU IS THE MAIN CHARACTER WHICH MAKES HIM THE STRONGEST"

Also, being the main character doesn't really make you the strongest.
Most times Goku was stronger than Gohan, which was for most of the series
But what you don't understand is at the end of DBZ Gohan was the strongest..
Basically from Super Buu onwards..

are you oblivous to the facts?re watch the last 3 or so episodes of dbz T_T
Man this thread SHOULD be closed Uncertain I just posted in it so you guys can know what i think and thats it but you guys are just changing the topic Angry
This thread wasn't a total waste, now I know some people here who could learn some reading comprehension.
Lol bump??
Anyway Akira Toriyama stated Gohan to be the strongest unfused character at the end of DBZ as much as i hate to admit it.
My scale of DBZ Power
SSJ Vegito>>>>>>>>>Vegito>>>>>Gohan Buu>>Gotenks Buu>>>>Mystic Gohan>>>>Picollo Buu>Super Buu>/=SSj3 Gotenks>>>SSJ Gotenks=SSJ3 Goku>Kid Buu>=<Evil Buu>>>>Fat Buu>>>>>>Mr Buu
Basically Mystic Gohan is in another league compared to Goku.
DRANZER GIGS THANK YOU SO MUCH!
these guys don't know anything but a bunch of rubbish. They think that Goku was the strongest because he was the main character.. which is just stupid. They try and debate against me when they clearly haven't read the manga as clearly as I have. Infact, they haven't they've just seen the show and said GOKU IS THE MAIN CHARACTER HE OWNS EVERYONE.

i'm not even going to start an argument about it, but i'm glad to see someone who knows about dbz.
I'm pretty hxc for DragonBall and don't remember Toriyama ever saying that...
(Dec. 08, 2009  5:30 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: DRANZER GIGS THANK YOU SO MUCH!
these guys don't know anything but a bunch of rubbish. They think that Goku was the strongest because he was the main character.. which is just stupid. They try and debate against me when they clearly haven't read the manga as clearly as I have. Infact, they haven't they've just seen the show and said GOKU IS THE MAIN CHARACTER HE OWNS EVERYONE.

i'm not even going to start an argument about it, but i'm glad to see someone who knows about dbz.

Dude, Gohan fails compared to Goku.... end of.
I just read this thread and it made me sad.

I highly doubt the authors spent so much time on 100% consistency. For a series that went on for as long as this did there are bound to be some inconsistencies, trying to actually base an argument as to whom is stronger is really silly.
I think people are forgetting the fact that Gohan would've lost to Super Buu (Gohan Absorbed) since its him and buu's strength combined. Evil Kid Buu was uber stronger than that Super Buu and Goku was fighting a decent fight against him he even said that "if he could gather up his full strength he could be able to defeat him" and that was Kid Buu, the one Gohan stands no chance against. So it only makes sense that Goku is stronger than Gohan. Normal form wise... I think that a saiyan's normal form's strength changes as he gets stronger. so if we're arguing normal forms, then i have nothing. but in general, Goku is stronger than Gohan. it wouldnt make any sense if you can tell me that Gohan is stronger than Goku cuz can beat Kid Buu, since Kid Buu's strength surpasses Super Buu and all his absorbed forms completely
Lol it was a Funi Dub error that Kid Buu is the strongest Buu. If you think Kid Buu is the strongest well....

This means Kid Buu beats:
Super Buu with Mystic Gohan with Goten and Trunks and with Piccolo (arguably the best strategist in Dragonball Trilogy along with Vegeta.)
I find that ABSURD.

Super Buu is basically an adult Kid Buu. And in the Manga Kid Buu is stated to be the most DANGEROUS Buu not strongest. If dangerous means strongest than Saiberman would be the strongest character in DBZ.

Also can any of you explain why Goku was scared to fight Super Buu even with Vegeta at his side?

Now this is the Buu that Mystic Gohan DOMINATED and out brawled without even using Kamehameha or Masenko.

Mystic Gohan>>>>SSJ3 Gotenks>>>SSJ3 Goku
I hate to admit it but its true.

Goku is my favourtie and without a shadow of a doubt Goku is the most skilled entity ever in DragonBall Trilogy.

Btw the interview of Mystic Gohan>>SSJ3 Goku is in the Super Otaku Magazine Issue #297

Please if any of you think Goku is stronger provide facts and evidence please.
Not just "Goku fought a Buu that was the strongest"
^^
Wrong it was a Funni Dub error.
well considering that he said if he wasnt holding back he could have destroyed buu,but he wanted to leave it up to the kids so they would learn to be able to protect the planet when hes gone.

althought with the buu saga there isnt any point where they all fight the same buu except for vegeta gohan and supreme kai with the fat buu
(Dec. 08, 2009  9:30 PM)Khel Wrote: I just read this thread and it made me sad.

I highly doubt the authors spent so much time on 100% consistency. For a series that went on for as long as this did there are bound to be some inconsistencies, trying to actually base an argument as to whom is stronger is really silly.

No kidding, since way before that Toriyama already gave up on the series and viewed it only as a paycheck.

EDIT- I googled that magazine, it's a fake. Besides the article refers to Gotenks being a bit stronger then Goku, doesn't mention Gohan...
Here is some links to some Manga pages that prove:
Goku with Vegeta would lose to Super Buu:
http://static.bleachexile.com/manga/drag...420412.gif

Now onto Kid Buu. Read the bottom left panel. Toriyama never states Kid Buu to be the strongest but the most dangerous:
http://static.bleachexile.com/manga/drag...420604.gif

Thanks for your attention, The End
the 2nd link doesnt say that he isnt as the strongest aswell so it doesnt realy prove anything.
the only way to actully find out who is the strongest is to ask akira toriyama,because at that point in the story it isnt exactly consistent or have the apropriate information to be able to say who is the strongest.
Yeah well, the first link contradicts what you said. Goku is scared to fight Super Buu even with Vegeta, he's certain they would lose. The only way to win for them is Fusion (Gogeta).

Yet Goku and Vegeta were more than happy to slug it out with Kid Buu even going as for as mocking Buu. They crushed the Potara rings (Which would bring back Vegito) when they were offered it. Goku refused and said they will not need to fuse again and they both crushed the rings, because fusion was not necessary .

With Gohan Buu though Goku was so desperate to fuse even going as far as to fusing with Hercule forever. Again this proves Kid Buu isn't the strongest Buu. Goku didn't even think about going SSJ3, it would be useless.

On the Super Otaku Magazine Issue #297, Toriyama stated Gotenks to be a bit stronger than SSJ3 Goku, but he also said Goku will always be the most skilled martial Artist. Toriyama also said that Gotenks isn't the only person to go higher than Goku. Better yet I'll post some of the interview:

Nirazaki: I know that a lot of people want to hear more about fusion. With Gotenkusu now in the story, will he play that big of a role? And most of all, is he stronger than Son Goku himself?

Toriyama-san: Well I dont know yet. Ive planned some things with Gotenkusu, but he wont be the focus of the entire saga. Youll see as things develop. As for their strength, Gotenkusu is a little bit stronger, but you wouldnt notice a difference. Still, Son Goku will always be the most skilled martial artist! (Smiles) But Gotenkusu will not be the only person to go higher than son Goku.

Nirazaki: What does that last part mean?

Toriyama-san: Youll find out.

Sorry but these were the only important parts i found out of the interview relating to the topic.

Obviously Toriyama is reffering to Gohan, because there is no unfused hero to have another Power Boost after Gotenks.
(Nov. 01, 2009  5:51 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: 1. Gohan
2. Goku
3. Uub
4. Vegeta
6. Trunks [kid]
7. Goten
8. Good Buu
9. Krillin
10. Videl
this is at the END of DBZ.

considering this theard is reffering to the end of dragonball z and the list bladez gave includes uub it would be at the torenment at the end of the series,in which gohan says he wouldnt compete because he wouldnt stand a chance against the likes of goku and vegeta.
(Dec. 09, 2009  12:49 PM)Dirge Wrote: considering this theard is reffering to the end of dragonball z and the list bladez gave includes uub it would be at the torenment at the end of the series,in which gohan says he wouldnt compete because he wouldnt stand a chance against the likes of goku and vegeta.
Did Gohan say that? I remember Piccolo saying that though. Can i have a scan please?
just read though the last 2 chapters http://manga.animea.net/dragon-ball-chap...age-1.html im so tired to read thought and try and find it.
Gohan says nothing.
However i do respect your opinion. 10 years Earth training might not have been enough to surpass Gohan's potential (which is the highest in DBZ).
On the other hand it might have been. I watched the latest DBZ special after Buu saga, and it seems like Goku was slacking off training for a bit.

End of Kid Buu Saga= More evidence Gohan is stronger.
End of Z= Either way, no solid proof.

Lol for Goku to be stronger than Gohan he would need to close the Power Gap between them which is quite alot actually.

Btw why is Uub above Vegeta at the end of DBZ?
(Dec. 09, 2009  12:19 PM)Dranzer_Gigs Wrote: Yeah well, the first link contradicts what you said. Goku is scared to fight Super Buu even with Vegeta, he's certain they would lose. The only way to win for them is Fusion (Gogeta).

Yet Goku and Vegeta were more than happy to slug it out with Kid Buu even going as for as mocking Buu. They crushed the Potara rings (Which would bring back Vegito) when they were offered it. Goku refused and said they will not need to fuse again and they both crushed the rings, because fusion was not necessary .

With Gohan Buu though Goku was so desperate to fuse even going as far as to fusing with Hercule forever. Again this proves Kid Buu isn't the strongest Buu. Goku didn't even think about going SSJ3, it would be useless.

On the Super Otaku Magazine Issue #297, Toriyama stated Gotenks to be a bit stronger than SSJ3 Goku, but he also said Goku will always be the most skilled martial Artist. Toriyama also said that Gotenks isn't the only person to go higher than Goku. Better yet I'll post some of the interview:

Nirazaki: I know that a lot of people want to hear more about fusion. With Gotenkusu now in the story, will he play that big of a role? And most of all, is he stronger than Son Goku himself?

Toriyama-san: Well I dont know yet. Ive planned some things with Gotenkusu, but he wont be the focus of the entire saga. Youll see as things develop. As for their strength, Gotenkusu is a little bit stronger, but you wouldnt notice a difference. Still, Son Goku will always be the most skilled martial artist! (Smiles) But Gotenkusu will not be the only person to go higher than son Goku.

Nirazaki: What does that last part mean?

Toriyama-san: Youll find out.

Sorry but these were the only important parts i found out of the interview relating to the topic.

Obviously Toriyama is reffering to Gohan, because there is no unfused hero to have another Power Boost after Gotenks.

(Dec. 09, 2009  11:25 AM)To Wrote: I googled that magazine, it's a fake.

You read my post, but did you know what it meant?