DragonBallZ : Gohan Or Goku?

I guess Pojo Boards lied.
^^pfft thats the last time i go there.
Anyway, can someone please tell me how Goku > Mystic Gohan
or Goku > Super Buu?
And Most importantly Uub >> Vegeta
(Dec. 09, 2009  7:03 AM)Dranzer_Gigs Wrote: Lol it was a Funi Dub error that Kid Buu is the strongest Buu. If you think Kid Buu is the strongest well....

This means Kid Buu beats:
Super Buu with Mystic Gohan with Goten and Trunks and with Piccolo (arguably the best strategist in Dragonball Trilogy along with Vegeta.)
I find that ABSURD.

Super Buu is basically an adult Kid Buu. And in the Manga Kid Buu is stated to be the most DANGEROUS Buu not strongest. If dangerous means strongest than Saiberman would be the strongest character in DBZ.

Also can any of you explain why Goku was scared to fight Super Buu even with Vegeta at his side?

Now this is the Buu that Mystic Gohan DOMINATED and out brawled without even using Kamehameha or Masenko.

Mystic Gohan>>>>SSJ3 Gotenks>>>SSJ3 Goku
I hate to admit it but its true.

Goku is my favourtie and without a shadow of a doubt Goku is the most skilled entity ever in DragonBall Trilogy.

Btw the interview of Mystic Gohan>>SSJ3 Goku is in the Super Otaku Magazine Issue #297

Please if any of you think Goku is stronger provide facts and evidence please.
Not just "Goku fought a Buu that was the strongest"
^^
Wrong it was a Funni Dub error.

lol my bad, it's been 6 years since i read/watched Dragonball so i just made assumptions off of what I remembered. And they did make Kid Buu seem a lot stronger generally cuz of his wildness... I wish Toriyama made that a little more clear... But note that Gohan's last fight was with Super Buu, Goku kept on battling and training, and he fought Uub (Buu's reincarnation) 10 years later in his normal state and clearly by then, Goku became that much stronger while Gohan became a scholar lol. sooo there's really no deciding factor xP. I'd think Goku became stronger though since its Buu's reincarnation but thats just an assumption
Lol no problem. I used to ague about this on different forums and i was arguing for Goku but there is too much facts to prove Gohan > Goku.

But you're right Kid Buu is dangerous wild suicidal, i mean what was the first thing Kid Buu do when he was on Earth? Lol he screamed like a maniac and blew the Earth up. And Kid Buu's regeneration>>>>>> Super Buu regeneration. But Super Buu is much smarter and stronger.

Super Buu>> Kid Buu

On Goku >> Gohan though it may or may not be true. I've compared powers with the Buu's,Gohan , Gotenks and Goku. Gohan in Buu Saga is quite alot stronger actually, my guess is over 2 or 3X. Goku would have to be training is a$$ off in 10 years. Remember the 7 years between Cell and Buu Saga? Goku's base got stronger but not 2X as strong. He was only stronger because of his new transformations and techniques. He did however get strong. So Goku might not have gone 2 or 3X stronger.

But look at it this way:

Canon: Mystic Gohan>>>>>>>>>>>Goku
Non-Canon: Goku>>>>>>>>>> Mystic Gohan
look at it this way its stupid,freiza,cell and buu can kill them all by blowing up the planet no air=dead sayians.

if gohan and goku were to fight to the death on an empty planet goku would win,all he would have to do is send a beam that would destroy the planet before the beam hits instent transmission off and gohan dies from having no oxygen.

this is pretty stupid its like the whole superman vs goku or naruto vs goku arguments.
You have got to remember the only way of using instant transmission is by locking on to someone's Ki which takes ALOT of concentration. He can't use instant transmission like Kibito Kai because Kibito Kai's Instantaneous movement doesn't need any Ki to lock on.

Kibito Kai's Instantaneous movement>>> Instant transmission.

Also SSJ3 has a HUGE energy strain. At full Power Goku after 10-15 mins would be back to base form if fighting an opponent like Gohan. And Gohan would outright decimate him.

The Power difference between Mystic Gohan and Goku is huge. If Goku wants a Kamehameha to destroy a Planet he would need to charge it up, in which Gohan would take advantage. Remember Goku at SSJ3 could probably use only 1 Fully Powered Kamehameha as seen in his fight with Kid Buu. Did you also ever think of Gohan ever blocking it?

Goku's SSJ3, the longer it lasts the more tired and strained Goku goes.

Mystic Gohan's Ki is natural and doesn't even have a strain.
So instead of discussing potential romantic pairings, the DragonBall fanbase (I assume of the Western side) rather talk about power levels, and write borderline fan fiction. Oh how we've evolved.
Agreed. Don't think there are much romantic pairings in Dragonball though.
(Dec. 10, 2009  5:34 AM)Dranzer_Gigs Wrote: Agreed. Don't think there are much romantic pairings in Dragonball though.

chi chi yamcha
chi chi goku
bulma yamcha
lunch tein
bulma vegeta
krillin marin
krillin 18

there is quite afew although they just dont realy go into them that much.
Lol Chi Chi Yamcha? I don't think Chi Chi was interested in Yamsha in DBZ.

Edit: You're right actually in Dragonball i think?

Agreed DBZ is an old anime and were not really interested in romance. It was all fight.
yeah ahah its early dragonball yamcha wasnt intrested tho :L

dragonball was writen in the 80s and in Shōnen mangas romance wasnt exactly something boys were intrested in reading about back then.
No Bulma Goku? lol

Toriyama hinted that the two could have been more the just friends if he knew how to write romance...
(Dec. 09, 2009  2:37 PM)Dranzer_Gigs Wrote: I guess Pojo Boards lied.
^^pfft thats the last time i go there.
Anyway, can someone please tell me how Goku > Mystic Gohan
or Goku > Super Buu?
And Most importantly Uub >> Vegeta

uub is a reformed kid buu, power level wise, vegeta was weaker than kid buu.
btw, no trunks/pan?
(Dec. 10, 2009  12:55 PM)To Wrote: No Bulma Goku? lol

Toriyama hinted that the two could have been more the just friends if he knew how to write romance...

yeah thats true its like sort of toward the end of dragonball isnt it?
it was cute tho when goku propsed to chi chi :3
(Dec. 10, 2009  5:18 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: uub is a reformed kid buu, power level wise, vegeta was weaker than kid buu.
btw, no trunks/pan?

Im sure if Vegeta would fight Goku he would push Goku to his limits, while Uub didn't even make Goku go Super Saiyan. He has the potential to become stronger. Power level wise Kid Buu trumps Vegeta. Uub in DBZ has the power of Kid Buu but he can't control it.

I doubt some 10 year old kid who has no skill or fighting experience could beat an experienced veteran like Vegeta who along with Piccolo are the smartest tacticians ever.
(Dec. 10, 2009  12:55 PM)To Wrote: No Bulma Goku? lol

lool honestly, i always wanted bulma and goku to go together cuz its like set up from the very beginning. But if Chichi and Vegeta were together while Goku and Bulma married.... I'd think thered be a lot of trouble xD. oh and would Trunks and Pan work out even though theres like a Goten and Bra thing going on too? o.o
Lol, where did Goten and Bra come from
(Dec. 11, 2009  4:33 AM)Dranzer_Gigs Wrote: Lol, where did Goten and Bra come from

there've been a few instances where it could've happened Tongue_out. plus there are amvs for it on youtube xP
Goten and Bra? lmao Eee

also dranzer_gigs i was saying that uub had alot more power than vegeta, only he didn't know, that's why goku dragged him off to train with him
obviously vegeta can beat uub because he can't control his power, that's why gohan couldn't beat piccolo.

since this has pretty much turned into a dbz discussion thread; how comes bardock and frieza fighting at the combined power levels of around 10,000 could destroy a planet? Omega shenron and ssj4 gogeta didn't?

This also makes no sense no sense to me either? Goku turned into the "legendary super sayain" that comes every 1000 years? Are gohan, vegeta, goten, trunks etc. all "proper" super sayains? Oh and isn't Broly supposed to be the "legendary super sayain"? broly and goku were next to each other as newborns, and goku kept crying, thats why broly has a rivalry with him, so they were definitely born at the same/similar times, not a 1000 year difference.

The storyline of DragonBall, Z, GT and the movies make a very bad combination - as facts aren't even the same Pinching_eyes_2
(Dec. 19, 2009  12:43 AM)BLaDeZ Wrote: The storyline of DragonBall, Z, GT and the movies make a very bad combination - as facts aren't even the same Pinching_eyes_2

haha its like pretty much all the movies no one considers cannon tho except wrath of the dragon ive seen alot of disscussion as to weather or no it would be considerd cannon.Most people dont consider GT cannon aswell because it wasnt writen by akira toriyama and he had little control over the series
(Dec. 19, 2009  7:05 AM)Dirge Wrote: haha its like pretty much all the movies no one considers cannon tho except wrath of the dragon ive seen alot of disscussion as to weather or no it would be considerd cannon.Most people dont consider GT cannon aswell because it wasnt writen by akira toriyama and he had little control over the series

QFT
(Dec. 19, 2009  2:29 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: QFT

huh?
quoted for truth
ahhhh i seee xD
comapard to like pretty much every other anime there so much argument over what is and isnt cannon Tired
I only take the manga as canon, mainly because Toei animation kind of half-read the manga..
Toriyama wanted to end DragonBall at the first world tournament too, but his wife told him to carry on, because it was under heavy request by Toei. I don't really feel like considering the cell saga and onwards canon, because Toriyama couldn't even remember that he stated in his own book that a super sayajin comes every 1000 years, not 3 years after the frieza saga. I know DBZ wouldn't be were it was today if Toei had butted in, but come on - they can't even stick to the canon!
Most of the movies don't fit into the DragonBall and Z (Toei), or DragonBall (Akira Toriyama) storyline. In the case of the DragonBall movies, most are just alternate retellings of events. With Curse Of The Blood Rubies, and Sleeping Princess in Devil's Castle side stories. The latter is what applies to the Z movies.