Deikailo's Ban.

When I red this, I choked. How! Why would she do this?! I thought she was my idol, I thought she was the best. *tears* Why Why!! I just cant Believe it. I understand she did something wrong, but did she get banned by Percentage or by complete strait 100%? Did you guys talk to her before banning her?
We did not ban her via Warning Level, but if we tallied up the warning levels she would've gotten for this, it would have equalled 100%, yes.
She had a warning level of about 60% before this, but I'm pretty sure the stuff in the OP could constitute a full 100% on it's own, to be fair.

As for talk, well, they've already said they contacted her numerous times about the issues, though not this decision directly, for obvious reasons.
(Apr. 03, 2012  12:48 AM)th!nk Wrote: It really does matter to him, Deikailo and him are very close friends, haha.

He has just woken up to see a very close friend banned, and those were his thoughts on that.

Not that he shouldn't have read first, just trying to avoid another unnecessary argument there.
I just got home from school to see a close friend banned. Well damn, not a great wait to start my evening of relaxation, haha.

(Apr. 03, 2012  12:50 AM)Hazel Wrote: I am only asking that people read thoroughly before providing input.

Nothing more.

I read the entire opening post, along with a few other posts. I know better than to just read the title and post.
Deikailo is still a wonderful person. She did some things that were bad but sut she is human, just like the rest of us. She is not perfet no one is perfect. We all make count less mistakes. Just because she did some bad things dosen't mean "she's the worst person in the world." We've all done things were ashamed of. For Deikailo it might have felt good to take money but now she's ashamed of doing it please don't be too hard on her, she's a good person.
We are not defacing her character, or decrying her as an individual - she is a very sweet person, but these transgressions cannot be overlooked.
Do t you think taking all the money is okay even, after more than once? We know that she may have done some things by mistake, but did she learn? No. Did she do something to deserve it? Yes. Conclusion: resonable? Yes.
(Apr. 03, 2012  12:01 AM)Dan Wrote: Oh! I have a question: Where exactly did these missing funds come from? She tells me Aru checked her and she was 'squared away' back in February..

for posterity.

I'm sorry but jesus
(Apr. 03, 2012  1:13 AM)Gasher Master Wrote: For Deikailo it might have felt good to take money but now she's ashamed of doing it please don't be too hard on her, she's a good person.
no matter how good the intention Gasher had, this just revolting imho. I mean this kind of stuff posted..

Not a good idea, this topic. Gives people a view I'm not entirely sure you want them to have..?

I mean do you all want new members to think Deikailo's some poor gypsy girl stealing money from WBO for blow and kraft dinner? Hmm...
I do not want to make light of theft at all, actually, nor any of these other issues.

We still firmly stand by our decision to announce it in this manner, for reasons we have already outlined - if you cannot understand or respect them, that is fine, but harping on it is just going to annoy everyone.
Well............... That's a good reason to banish someone, especialy when they do that. Like keeping the WBO funds and not paying for the goods mentioned. I don't like the idea of having a user " banished " from the organization. Unhappy
.. This entire thread is annoying.

I don't see this being productive at all. The committee's decision on the banning of Deikailo is final. That's it. What is there to discuss?
This is getting out of hand. I think we need to start think positive with this situation.

Everyone is wrong in the end only Deikailo can really say anything.
This.......cant be...she was my rival....she helped us through everything...and were just gonna let her go willingly? I cant belive this.
Everyone knows that she had dramatic impulses.
But we also knew how to deal with it alittle.
But i understand that she had to be punished..
You know Dan I was about to post the very exact same thing.
(Apr. 03, 2012  1:37 AM)Dan Wrote: .. This entire thread is annoying.

I don't see this being productive at all. The committee's decision on the banning of Deikailo is final. That's it. What is there to discuss?

No, I didn't mean it like "Wow, why'd you do that!". I meant it like "Wow, I cant believe she did that!". Thats just insane O.O

You've posted in this thread quite a few times, so it seems for you there is quite a bit to discuss.
Hazel I am awaire these are transgressions cannot be overlooked
I was simply saying(not just to you or any spesific person) she is great but people were putting her down, making her seem like a bad person.

Also I have an idea what if instead of "banishing" them we put the on a probation. In Deikailo's case until she pays the money back. Just throw'n it out there maybe not the best for Dei but what about in the future?
(Apr. 03, 2012  1:40 AM)Gasher Master Wrote: Hazel I am awaire these are transgressions cannot be overlooked
I was simply saying(not just to you or any spesific person) she is great but people were putting her down, making her seem like a bad person.

Also I have an idea what if instead of "banishing" them we put the on a probation. In Deikailo's case until she pays the money back. Just throw'n it out there maybe not the best for Dei but what about in the future?

Thats a great idea. Just ban her until she pay back her debt. Smart thinking, Gasher Master.
(Apr. 03, 2012  1:39 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

You've posted in this thread quite a few times, so it seems for you there is quite a bit to discuss.

Most of what could be discussed has been discussed now, and it has just become repetition.

Unless Deikailo has something to say, as per what the committee said re: me posting that for her, there's nothing more to be said, really. If she does have something to say, I can let one of them know.

Please, try and be a little more considerate with your posts, Brad.
(Apr. 03, 2012  1:43 AM)Anubis Blader Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2012  1:40 AM)Gasher Master Wrote: Hazel I am awaire these are transgressions cannot be overlooked

Thats a great idea. Just ban her until she pay back her debt. Smart thinking, Gasher Master.

But,
She might come back and do it again. So like I said before no one knows the real story only Deikailo.
I do hope, Dan, that after reading all the posts, you understand why we had to announce the reasons publicly ... You would have most likely been one of the first to jump on us had we not announced anything and just banned her while no one was looking.

I must admit that some of the "bandwagoning" is very annoying and unfair, but we cannot restrict posting to only about ten people ... So what else was left for us to do ? Send you a private message ? We do not know everyone who would have wanted to know about the reasons too ...

Also, not telling her side of the story is also part of being neutral and everything people have negatively told us here : it is not our right to go too far into her personal life. Yes, she had college and work to deal with at the same time around January, but what does that do ? Also, there was no defending to be done from her, publicly or not : an offense is an offense, and if you did not want to be banned, then you should have thought about that before you did everything ...

Cyber Blader, have you ever heard of surprises ? We would have absolutely nothing, nyet, rien to regret or be ashamed of by showing you our records, but if, for instance, we bought a Mercury Anubius Legend Ver. for an upcoming Face Contest or something and that we published this in the records already, it would ruin the damn surprise ... But we could list absolutely everything else. In fact, most of our spendings are right before your eyes : monthly giveaways, partial or total reimbursement for prize costs in tournaments, Blader Rewards, Promo Cards, Beypoint System development payment, and not much more else I can think of right now.
Yes, that indeed leaves us with a lot of extra money : good calculations. We have probably more than three thousand dollars in the World Beyblade Organization's Paypal account, and if unused, it remains right there. We absolutely do not touch it, although lately we have indeed made some purchases and payments that are for upcoming surprises.
We have a few more minor plans for the future obviously, but also one very big project that requires way more than three thousand dollars, all just for the Beyblade community, so just like when you put money on the side to buy a car, we keep the extra in the Paypal account.
I'm legit about to cry dude. I was a HUGE (and I mean huge) fan, but I respect the WBO's decision. We lost a great blader, but what's done is done.
There are too many variables that we can say "what if?"
What leads you to believe that she would Immortal?
I saw that flaw, we could check in on her if she does it again ban her, like I said Dei may not be the best example here.