Deikailo's Ban.

(Apr. 02, 2012  11:21 PM)Dan Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2012  11:19 PM)©oke Wrote: As for the one side of the story part, how isn't it enough? There isn't really a way to get her side of the story other than through the Committee.

...what?
explain how that works haha

The Committee has heard the full story, from both sides, so their information is accurate. Really, the only way to hear Deikailo's side is for the Committee to post the conversations between them and her, and any other supporting details that are needed to see both sides.

@th!nk: I'm not bandwagoning. I'm stating my opinion, which is that there was a good reason for Deikailo to be banned, not "She is the worst person I've ever met.
You guys know that Dei could be reading this. I myself, (havnt been on for months because i have been into RC racing) am not shocked. she saw this comin and continued. She couldnt undo her wrongs when they gave her the chance.
I don't think the WBO committee has a responsibility to let Deikailo post here once they have made their decision regarding her. Maybe some of you would have preferred that, but there's no reason for them to feel obligated to do so.

As for money -- even I never got money out of the WBO. A long, long time ago it actually cost money from my personal funds to run this site. I got screwed haha
(Apr. 02, 2012  11:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't think the WBO committee has a responsibility to let Deikailo post here once they have made their decision regarding her. Maybe some of you would have preferred that, but there's no reason for them to feel obligated to do so.

As for money -- even I never got money out of the WBO. A long, long time ago it actually cost money from my personal funds to run this site. I got screwed haha

It's more a matter of fairness and transparency, which was stated as the reason for this thread.

Wait so i have a problem what about the people effected by this? im missing money,credits, and faces
Oh! I have a question: Where exactly did these missing funds come from? She tells me Aru checked her and she was 'squared away' back in February..
(Apr. 03, 2012  12:01 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Wait so i have a problem what about the people effected by this? im missing money,credits, and faces

I'd suggest PMing a committee member.
(Apr. 03, 2012  12:01 AM)Dan Wrote: Oh! I have a question: Where exactly did these missing funds come from? She tells me Aru checked her and she was 'squared away' back in February..

Quote:It wasn’t until late January, 2012 that a final accounting was made, but this was done without accurate records or receipts. The prizes she claims were distributed were not approved by the WBO in advance (as we require) and we do not believe that the full and true amount due to the WBO has actually been paid.

She offered Beyblades instead of money - that I am told she had in-hand at time - as well.
That wouldn't explain why Arupaeo was apparently okay with her books in February, does it?

Perhaps Arupaeo himself can clarify, I wouldn't like to shove words down his mouth.
To be honest, if it were a beyblade one of you would purchase at that price anyway, the cash flow is identical (she gives you beyblade, you give her money, she gives you money), and selling beyblades is where a significant portion of her income comes from anyway, so it's not necessarily quite as ridiculous as it sounds, haha.

But yeah, I'm curious for what Arupaeo has to say.
I am just shocked... I used to look up to her, but after seeing this... I'm just shocked.... I should really check this site more often. I missed a ton of info, and would've probably missed this too, if i didn't decide to check...
He has given a more thorough explanation of it elsewhere, but I will of course let him speak for himself.
Wow, Deikailo is banned. I seriously never noticed it. Well, I guess that's what happens when you are anti-community. I'm gonna be more careful now...
It only happened today, don't be deceived by the number of pages (but do read them).
It's unfortunate to see anyone get banned, and I admire the maturity and respectfulness upheld by the committee, as well as everyone else's pursuit of making things as well off as possible for everyone.

Smile
I really don't know how to respond to this.

Well thanks, guess I'm not going to AN this year..Unhappy She was the only way I was gonna be able to go...
First, i thought that Deikailo had banned something.
Then....My reaction?

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOOOOO!!!
AH OOO EEE!!
Boo hooo....Sniffle...

SHES THE ONLY ONE NEAR NYC!! I CAN'T GO TO MANY TOURNEYS!!!!
Thats bad........ I thought she was one of the most trusted community members. As for me, she deserves it.
In my own opinion, this really isn't fair at all.
She could of at least defended herself publicly before getting banned. After all, she does deserve to defend her own reputation.

But hey, if you wanna ban a member that's done so much to help the forum, more power to your name.
Please people, READ BEFORE YOU POST.
Even you, Nano.
(Apr. 03, 2012  12:42 AM)Ozerec Wrote: Please people, READ BEFORE YOU POST.
Even you, Nano.

I don't want to read through nine pages of posts just to voice my own opinion on something that matters to me.
(Apr. 03, 2012  12:44 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2012  12:42 AM)Ozerec Wrote: Please people, READ BEFORE YOU POST.
Even you, Nano.

I don't want to read through nine pages of posts just to voice my own opinion on something that matters to me.

If it really mattered to you, you would be interested in the ensuing discussion from it, or at least reading the reasons thoroughly enough to see that this wasn't just us casting out a purely positive force.

Just a thought.
(Apr. 03, 2012  12:46 AM)Hazel Wrote: If it really mattered to you, you would be interested in the ensuing discussion from it, or at least reading the reasons thoroughly enough to see that this wasn't just us casting out a purely positive force.

Just a thought.

I see where you're coming from, Hazel. But for the most part, I already know everything I need to know before posting (:
It really does matter to him, Deikailo and him are very close friends, haha.

He has just woken up to see a very close friend banned, and those were his thoughts on that.

Not that he shouldn't have read first, just trying to avoid another unnecessary argument there.
I am only asking that people read thoroughly before providing input.

Nothing more.