Deikailo's Ban.

This is weird, I had the thought of Deikailo being banned today before I came online but, I dissmissed the thought of it only to discover that it came to that point. :\
I'm guessing you didn't read the op at all because it clearly states she's hosted many WBO events in several states and she's also a fan-favorite member here at the WBO.

Edit: This post was a response to TriSix, I typed too slow Speechless
wow i have been reading this whole thread and it took me a whole hour to read everything. Well this whole thing has probably been a wild bull ride here. We lost a known blader but the commitee needed too. THis thread is chaos. Hopefully this will be the last of this. A shame she had done this, I didn't think bad about her, but now hearing this, her making a website, she is splitting us away from some of our members. I knew about the website since she made it. She got me into it. I joined but it's like a bootleg WBO. I think you guys did the right choice. It was for the sake of the WBO
(Apr. 02, 2012  10:00 PM)JesseObre Wrote: wow i have been reading this whole thread and it took me a whole hour to read everything. Well this whole thing has probably been a wild bull ride here. We lost a known blader but the commitee needed too. THis thread is chaos. Hopefully this will be the last of this. A shame she had done this, I didn't think bad about her, but now hearing this, her making a website, she is splitting us away from some of our members. I knew about the website since she made it. She got me into it. I joined but it's like a bootleg WBO. I think you guys did the right choice. It was for the sake of the WBO

I know.

This thread is in chaos from all the "her side of the story" non-sense. She is accountable for her own actions, she was stubborn and inconsiderate. She though she owned everything; now she got put in her place.
(Apr. 02, 2012  10:05 PM)!MORTAL Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2012  10:00 PM)JesseObre Wrote: wow i have been reading this whole thread and it took me a whole hour to read everything. Well this whole thing has probably been a wild bull ride here. We lost a known blader but the commitee needed too. THis thread is chaos. Hopefully this will be the last of this. A shame she had done this, I didn't think bad about her, but now hearing this, her making a website, she is splitting us away from some of our members. I knew about the website since she made it. She got me into it. I joined but it's like a bootleg WBO. I think you guys did the right choice. It was for the sake of the WBO

I know.

This thread is in chaos from all the "her side of the story" non-sense. She is accountable for her own actions, she was stubborn and inconsiderate. She though she owned everything; now she got put in her place.

Nonsense?

So, if I called you a horrible cheating scumbag or something, then made it so you couldn't reply, you'd be cool with that?

You've been a member since yesterday, you've never even spoken to her, and you are accusing her of this yourself by the manner in which you post? That is simply, and utterly, disgusting.

I know.

Dude, you joined yesterday. What do you know about all of this?

For the good of the people..

Yeah bro you're pretty new, don't go around spouting your opinions like that especially when you don't know her. at all.

But it would be good to keep this thread on because many people would learn lessons from this post.E.g Never put money before job.Iam just saying Daikeilo isn't a bad or a good guy he got obsessed by money and forgot his job to host tournaments.I was very suprised tbh because she has taken more than 3000 dollars in to her pocket and not even saying why.Atleast she could have said i was bankrupt and needed to pay my childrens school fees.We dont know she could be lieng.Oh my she should be very ashamed she is a desress to the community."Shame on You Daikeilo".
(Apr. 02, 2012  10:09 PM)Zain Wrote:

I know.

Dude, you joined yesterday. What do you know about all of this?

You make a marginally valid point, but I'm not convinced that many people - including you - know every detail of this either. Let's keep it civil.

I never claimed to know every detail, but I kept my eyes open to both sides of the story whereas he didn't. If you're gonna make such an absolute judgement on someone you should hear what the person you're condemning has to say in their defense.
Just spotted this thread. You're trolling, right? Or was she trolling the WBO, which made me suspicious to trolling which, may or may not create Trollception?

Tl;dr Wow, never thought it'd happen, also I like to say Troll and I'm very random.

EDIT: beybladetiggy Deikailo is a girl, just sayin'.
I'm with Zain on that point. How many of those of you that have jumped on the bandwagon of hate have tried to hear her side?
(Apr. 02, 2012  10:19 PM)IHateNoobs Wrote: Just spotted this thread. You're trolling, right? Or was she trolling the WBO, which made me suspicious to trolling which, may or may not create Trollception?

Tl;dr Wow, never thought it'd happen, also I like to say Troll and I'm very random.

This is a serious thread, so please try to post as a mature individual, and not whatever this was.
How many of those of you on "her side" have seen the mountains of evidence against her?
(Apr. 02, 2012  10:13 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: But it would be good to keep this thread on because many people would learn lessons from this post.E.g Never put money before job.Iam just saying Daikeilo isn't a bad or a good guy he got obsessed by money and forgot his job to host tournaments.I was very suprised tbh because she has taken more than 3000 dollars in to her pocket and not even saying why.Atleast she could have said i was bankrupt and needed to pay my childrens school fees.We dont know she could be lieng.Oh my she should be very ashamed she is a desress to the community."Shame on You Daikeilo".

1.) Deikailo had, and I do believe still currently has, a stable, well-paying job.
2.) We don't know how much money she took from the WBO.
3.) Deikailo is 22. I don't believe that she would need to pay for her children's school fees.
4.) She never forgot her job to host tournaments.
(Apr. 02, 2012  10:21 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: How many of those of you on "her side" have seen the mountains of evidence against her?

I've seen most of it.

I still take offence, however, to people who have not even spoken to her, jumping on the bandwagon and saying "yeah she's the worst person ever".
I don't think that we should entirely trust your opinion on this matter, since you have also hosted an unofficial tournament, then enforced a $5 entree fee for the sake of "but I bought prizes", then lied to your viewers by saying that hosts of WBO events keep the money as well...
(Apr. 02, 2012  10:18 PM)Zain Wrote: I never claimed to know every detail, but I kept my eyes open to both sides of the story whereas he didn't. If you're gonna make such an absolute judgement on someone you should hear what the person you're condemning has to say in their defense.

And nor did I say that you did: however, I'm just saying there's no need to make what can be interpreted as sanctimonious, and borderline aggressive posts. By the same token, there's no reason why he doesn't know enough details to make a judgement. Essentially, there are far too many assumptions being flung around on this thread about either Deikailo, the various incidents leading up to her ban, or the contents of the posts here.

Basically, it would just be wise if everyone just calmed down a little, and as Committee have suggested, just consider what's been written here very carefully before anything more contentious arises.
I didn't say that she couldn't have a side to the story. It was straight forward, There will be no trail needed, we all now that she is stubborn and she can be irresponsible. and if she told us the story it would still sound as if she was perfect. And to all I know her personally, we "used" to be friends. I love her but she seems guilty in my eyes.

"Nonsense?

So, if I called you a horrible cheating scumbag or something, then made it so you couldn't reply, you'd be cool with that?

You've been a member since yesterday, you've never even spoken to her, and you are accusing her of this yourself by the manner in which you post? That is simply, and utterly, disgusting."

Huh? I would have to say something. But know one has any proof to state that lie. I know enough to state the facts, and she seems irresponsible. And we don't need no one holding this forum back.
I'd be very surprised if he did, considering he's been a member for a single day. The point is, the OP does only present one side of the story, no matter how neutral it was intended to be, no matter how poor the other side of the story may be, until people hear both sides of a story, they should not make up their minds on things so firmly.

@!Mortal: There are a lot of people Deikailo knows who are less than honest about her. For all we know, you're one of them.

And no, you wouldn't, that's the thing: I say something bad about you, which no one can question as they have heard nothing else, and you're unable to say anything to defend yourself! It's brilliant isn't it?
(Apr. 02, 2012  10:22 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2012  10:21 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: How many of those of you on "her side" have seen the mountains of evidence against her?

I've seen most of it.

I still take offence, however, to people who have not even spoken to her, jumping on the bandwagon and saying "yeah she's the worst person ever".
qft.

how many of those bandwagoners who aren't on "her side" actually know her/of her (some have called her a 'he' iirc) or of what she did well?

Odin, iirc she just got put off. After she protected her stores merchandise. The poor dude never saw it coming....
(Apr. 02, 2012  10:28 PM)th!nk Wrote: I'd be very surprised if he did, considering he's been a member for a single day. The point is, the OP does only present one side of the story, no matter how neutral it was intended to be, no matter how poor the other side of the story may be, until people hear both sides of a story, they should not make up their minds on things so firmly.

Lets all decide on one thing, she did do wrong. Lets start there; I can see the problem of which I am posting, but, I now everyone on this damn forum knows that she did do wrong. Right?

(Apr. 02, 2012  10:22 PM)Odin Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2012  10:13 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: But it would be good to keep this thread on because many people would learn lessons from this post.E.g Never put money before job.Iam just saying Daikeilo isn't a bad or a good guy he got obsessed by money and forgot his job to host tournaments.I was very suprised tbh because she has taken more than 3000 dollars in to her pocket and not even saying why.Atleast she could have said i was bankrupt and needed to pay my childrens school fees.We dont know she could be lieng.Oh my she should be very ashamed she is a desress to the community."Shame on You Daikeilo".

1.) Deikailo had, and I do believe still currently has, a stable, well-paying job.
3.) Deikailo is 22. I don't believe that she would need to pay for her children's school fees.

Jeees i was just guessing so that i can make sense and the ammount of money taken is the tournaments fees. In my calculations more than 200 bladers go to US tournaments so dont even try to tell me that the ammount paid is below 1000 dollars because i would be very shocked.
(Apr. 02, 2012  10:33 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2012  10:22 PM)Odin Wrote:

Jeees i was just guessing so that i can make sense and the ammount of money taken is the tournaments fees. In my calculations more than 200 bladers go to US tournaments so dont even try to tell me that the ammount paid is below 1000 dollars because i would be very shocked.
Your "calculations" are so utterly wrong that it's sad.
The usual participant count for a WBO tournament is maybe 15-20.
And Deikailo is a girl, if you weren't able to read and find that out by now.
(Apr. 02, 2012  10:31 PM)!MORTAL Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2012  10:28 PM)th!nk Wrote: I'd be very surprised if he did, considering he's been a member for a single day. The point is, the OP does only present one side of the story, no matter how neutral it was intended to be, no matter how poor the other side of the story may be, until people hear both sides of a story, they should not make up their minds on things so firmly.

Lets all decide on one thing, she did do wrong. Lets start there; I can see the problem of which I am posting, but, I now everyone on this damn forum knows that she did do wrong. Right?

She most likely did do some wrong, yes.

However, the context of her actions is the thing all of us have been questioning, as well as the need for people to hear her side of the story so they can make up their own minds, as is generally considered "fair and just".

A question for you: I'd be very interested to know how someone could know Deikailo as much as you claim to, but only have heard about the WBO so recently, and only joined yesterday? If you want your words to carry some weight, perhaps you should be a little more open about this for the sake of your argument.