December 2013 Giveaway: BEYBLADE: Evolution or MFB 4DxZG - Passport Holders Only

Hey World Bladers,

After an absence of over a year, Monthly Giveaways are back!! If you're a Passport Holder, please post once in this thread to be entered in the December 2013 giveaway for a brand new copy BEYBLADE: Evolution or the Japanese version, MFB 4D X Zero-G Ultimate Tournament for Nintendo 3DS! The winner may choose whichever version they like!

Bladers who post in this thread and do not possess a Blader Passport will have their posts immediately deleted.

To make the deal even sweeter, we will also throw in not one, but two free Face Boosters for the winner!
And for this one time only in a Monthly Giveaway, we will allow you to choose one of the brand new Stone Face Boosters as well!:

This contest will run for three weeks until December 25th, 2013, 11:59:59PM EST. Any Passport Holders who post after that date/time will not be entered. The winners will be announced shortly after the date has passed and will have their prize shipped to them free of charge!

Good luck everyone!
Me 2!
I'm totally in for this! That Japanese packaging is pretty amazing Smile
Good thing I have a passport! Count me in Smile
im always in ! lolz
Oh hello der, count meh in.
I like free stuff :}
Free is life.
Wow, seems awesome!
Now, who's gonna take the Japanese version? I mean, it has a blue Samurai Pegasis, no ? Grin
Enter me please! Smile
Hey everyone, the title for this thread has been fixed. If anyone was having trouble posting before, you shouldn't now.
Count me in
Oh, wow! Count me in, please. Grin
I am in! This is my first passport holder giveaway!
Count me in please! Smile
Nice!
Why not.
Enter me in, please! Thanks!
This Seems Great! Count Me In!
entah me please
ye