Current [Long Island, New York] Tournament Thread

Hey everyone, what's up? It's KJ. I'm from Long Island, NY and I wanted to see if there were any other Bladers around me. If some of you who know me are actually from LI and told me too, I must've forgotten, oof. Sorry about that. Anyway, in addition to seeing if any of y'all LI Bladers could potentially host a tournament, it'd also be cool to just have meetups and test stuff, you know? Especially with the recent unbanning of Spriggan Requiem and Maximum Garuda. It'd also be great if some of us could test good Hasbro stuff against good TT stuff too! But yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing who pops in here as well as any suggestions y'all might have! Thanks and have a good one!
I should have some free time next week to take the Organizer Quiz. Anyone else who lives in Long Island as well, would you be cool with having a tournament at Eisenhower Park? Here's the address: 1899 Park Blvd, Westbury, NY 11590. Thanks and have a good one!
Also, forgot to add, if you do happen to live in Long Island as well, but maybe Eisenhower Park is a little far for you, let me know some parks or other convenient spaces to have a tournament that are near you. Or we could find an area that's not too bad of a distance for the people planning to attend, so we can basically meet in the middle. Also, right now, I only have one Takara Tomy Burst Beystadium, the B-33. I'm going to get a second tournament legal TT Burst Beystadium soon, but if I can't in time for any future tournaments I happen to organize, it'd be cool if anyone who plans to attend could bring theirs as well to help the tournament go by smoother. Thanks.
BUMPITY BUMP!
Alright, so far including myself, I've gathered 3 people (the others are @[LazerBeamz] and @[YishYash]). I need one more in order to have a Club Format tournament soon, which could be great at just starting the potential scene off, you know? So, if anyone else is interested, please let me know. Also, hit me up on Discord (kjrules2017#5344), I have a little chat group going on with anyone who's interested in the Long Island Burst scene. Thanks.
Hey, I just realized about this post and I was tagged. cool
Sorry I forgot about this because of school and all, but I’m still interested in this tournament!
I didn't you lived in Long Island lol. Well, I might be slightly interested
Hey everyone, I updated the title of the thread and I also am planning to host my first Classic tournament later this month.
(Jun. 01, 2019  7:58 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: Hey everyone, I updated the title of the thread and I also am planning to host my first Classic tournament later this month.

Nice, I'll be ready
In Long Island, there isn't a lot of tournaments. They are usually in the boroughs, which is usually around an hour away. I plan to take the organizer's quiz and get some tournaments up in Long Island, not only burst also MFB, as there are not really any MFB tournaments in NY, so I will occasionally host MFB and Burst. So for this, I need 3 more confirmed people who are going. The place will be Allen Park, Farmingdale in early 2020, Format will be decided on.
I'm down. Will it be on a weekend or any day off from school?
I can come through and help judge for Burst tournaments. I also definitely plan on hosting more Burst Classic and Burst Standard tournaments in Long Island in the near future. I just gotta handle some stuff first, which has prevented me from hosting. I'd also recommend that you look for an indoor spot to host WBO tournaments at as well, just in case it's too cold to host at Allen Park.
(Nov. 20, 2019  9:37 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: I can come through and help judge for Burst tournaments. I also definitely plan on hosting more Burst Classic and Burst Standard tournaments in Long Island in the near future. I just gotta handle some stuff first, which has prevented me from hosting. I'd also recommend that you look for an indoor spot to host WBO tournaments at as well, just in case it's too cold to host at Allen Park.

Oh, cool. Thanks! I'll get into finding an indoor place.

(Nov. 20, 2019  9:35 PM)Mr.Valkyrie Wrote: I'm down. Will it be on a weekend or any day off from school?

Probably
So is it gonna be burst or MFB?
(Nov. 20, 2019  9:52 PM)NewRocChampion1 Wrote: So is it gonna be burst or MFB?

Probably MFB, but burst if I don't get the legal stadium
(Nov. 20, 2019  10:30 PM)Yalldodo Wrote: I will come

Cool.
Yea if we're doing MFB i won't be able to battle bc I have no MFB but if someone let's me use MFB then I can come

I'll come it's 1hr and 1min driver so why not go

But I'll bring my burst Beyblades
(Nov. 20, 2019  11:31 PM)NewRocChampion1 Wrote: Yea if we're doing MFB i won't be able to battle bc I have no MFB but if someone let's me use MFB then I can come

I'll come it's 1hr and 1min driver so why not go

But I'll bring my burst Beyblades

It might be burst, or mfb. It would be great to have you join. Thanks!
My name os bob 9 havelock is a name 7for and I don't think it was so pleased wit 3the world famous
Hi I’m jrock726 Does anyone know about a tournament on Long Island that is not full?
(Jan. 06, 2020  10:13 PM)Jrock726 Wrote: Hi I’m jrock726 Does anyone know about a tournament on Long Island that is not full?

Hi Jrock! Welcome to WBO! I moved your post into the Long Island tournament thread. Try to look for an appropriate existing thread next time before posting in an unrelated thread.

The tournament on the 18th may be full, but if you get there nice and early, you can get on the waitlist!
I’m also looking for tournaments near me
I would give KJ a shout. He is the one that runs tournaments there. Good thing for you is that there are a ton of long island tournaments.