Current [Long Island, New York] Tournament Thread

Is there another tournament on Long Island?
(Jan. 08, 2020  1:54 PM)Jrock726 Wrote: Is there another tournament on Long Island?

Jrock you have to stop posting new threads in the wrong place.
WBO Tournament Reports is not where "where are other bladers or tournaments for Long Island" goes, the proper place is This, the Long Island tournament thread within the WBO Communities > North America subforum. Just like I had to move your posts out of an unrelated tournament thread here last time.

Just because no one responds to your post doesn't mean you should post the same thing again.

Please stop making new threads until you know where different kinds of posts are supposed to go.
(Jan. 08, 2020  1:54 PM)Jrock726 Wrote: Is there another tournament on Long Island?
At the moment, no. It's currently just the Burst Classic Format and Burst Standard Format double-header being hosted by LazerBeamz and I on Saturday, January 18th. But my goal is to eventually host 1-2 Long Island tournaments a month.
Hey guys can’t wait for next Long Island tournament
Hey guys I found out when the next Long Island beyblade tournament is

It’s going to be February 15 or the 29th
Not confirmed yet bro.
Actually my uncle called a store of fire and dice and the guy said there’s one
coming up
Jacob also told me about Feb. 15th and Feb. 29th as well, the 15th probably won't happen and I haven't confirmed for the 29th yet. Trust me, you'll know when it happens.
[DC Edit: Merged thread "Anyone want to help organize a beyblade tournament on Long Island"]

need help to make a tournament
(Feb. 03, 2020  4:04 AM)Jrock72 Wrote: [DC Edit: Merged thread "Anyone want to help organize a beyblade tournament on Long Island"]

need help to make a tournament

Hey, don't make a NEW Long Island tournament thread, just keep the Long Island stuff in one place, this thread! Grin
Hey guys I just wanted to say happy Valentine’s Day and for all you Long islanders out there, just got master diabolos
(Feb. 14, 2020  12:01 AM)Jrock72 Wrote: Hey guys I just wanted to say happy Valentine’s Day and for all you Long islanders out there, just got master diabolos

You too man.
(Jan. 31, 2020  1:15 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: Jacob also told me about Feb. 15th and Feb. 29th as well, the 15th probably won't happen and I haven't confirmed for the 29th yet. Trust me, you'll know when it happens.

Hi KJ

I am new to World BeyBlade Org but I have been playing for over a year and I have lots of Hasbro and TT Beyblades. I am very interested in a Long Island tournament. Do you have any details?
(Feb. 15, 2020  10:04 PM)Omega333 Wrote: Hi KJ

I am new to World BeyBlade Org but I have been playing for over a year and I have lots of Hasbro and TT Beyblades. I am very interested in a Long Island tournament. Do you have any details?

Welcome. At the moment, no. But I’ll post about it soon.
Is anyone interested to go to a tournament in Allenpark Long Island , during summer vacation.
(Feb. 16, 2020  6:05 PM)Yalldodo Wrote: Is anyone interested to go to a tournament in Allenpark Long Island , during summer vacation.

If your talking about Allen Park in Farmingdale, then sure, I would go.
Hey everyone, I'm here on behalf of my son who is 6 years old and, hence, doesn't have an internet presence, but he is really into Beyblades and wants to participate in tournaments. I checked and the only ones I saw were in Brooklyn and East Village. Please let us know when the next tournament is on Long Island and what we have to do to participate. We will be there. Thanks!!
(Feb. 27, 2020  1:55 AM)Super A Pro Wrote: Hey everyone, I'm here on behalf of my son who is 6 years old and, hence, doesn't have an internet presence, but he is really into Beyblades and wants to participate in tournaments. I checked and the only ones I saw were in Brooklyn and East Village. Please let us know when the next tournament is on Long Island and what we have to do to participate. We will be there.  Thanks!!

In the WBO Beyblade Tournaments Forum, there’s an option to subscribe so you can get notified whenever a new tournament is up. I plan on hosting again soon. Your son should be good to go since he’ll be participating under the account you posted from.
Thanks. He's very excited. I'll keep checking this thread for updates.
Are you in New York and interested in joining a team? Join New York Neptune's! https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-New-Yor...id=1573650
(Feb. 16, 2020  6:05 PM)Yalldodo Wrote: Is anyone interested to go to a tournament in Allenpark Long Island , during summer vacation.
maybe, depending on when it is
ok I will tell u once it is hosted
I live in queens ny. I'll see if I come