Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Aug 2014]

By the way, quite a few people seem to have missed a rather important piece of news from the Leap Year Celebrations BeyLotto...

Kai-V Wrote:But exceptionally, we're adding two new, exclusive Face Boosters to give you a taste of the changes that await you all in the Blader Rewards!

The description is right: What on Blader DJ's spirit could be inside those Face Boosters?!

So each of the 11 winners gets to choose two of those Face Boosters. Remember, though, that Face Boosters CRIMSON and AZURE will be available later in the Blader Rewards, yet that there aren't many opportunities to get the first six Face Boosters otherwise! Choose wisely if you're lucky enough to be picked!
(Aug. 14, 2011  6:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2011  5:55 PM)TheBlackMamba Wrote: Woohoo! I'm gonna try to get the mercury anubis!

Just one question, what do you do when you have the credits?

You contact one of the Committee Members and tell them what you would like to exchange. If the item is still available and that it is a physical prize, we will ask for your shipping address, and you will receive it as soon as possible.
and who are they? could you list a few people? and when is Infinity Libra going to be in stock again? i have the credits so im waiting

Hm, you should have known by now that people with dark blue names were Committee Members.

http://worldbeyblade.org/showteam.php

Blader DJ is too busy being awesome to be contacted, by the way.
oh so thats what that meant........
So is infinity libra going to be restocked soon?
If so go ahead and reserve it for me
That is unknown, and we unfortunately do not do any reservations if :
- You do not have enough Credits, or;
- The prize has not been announced yet.
ok i have enough. so i am just going to check every couple of days then
how can we join this if tourneys are rare here in the Philippines? Suggestions please! ^^
(Mar. 17, 2012  12:28 PM)severe Wrote: how can we join this if tourneys are rare here in the Philippines? Suggestions please! ^^

Someone who lives in the Philippines needs to take the initiative of hosting a tournament.
(Mar. 05, 2012  4:53 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: By the way, quite a few people seem to have missed a rather important piece of news from the Leap Year Celebrations BeyLotto...

Kai-V Wrote:But exceptionally, we're adding two new, exclusive Face Boosters to give you a taste of the changes that await you all in the Blader Rewards!

The description is right: What on Blader DJ's spirit could be inside those Face Boosters?!

So each of the 11 winners gets to choose two of those Face Boosters. Remember, though, that Face Boosters CRIMSON and AZURE will be available later in the Blader Rewards, yet that there aren't many opportunities to get the first six Face Boosters otherwise! Choose wisely if you're lucky enough to be picked!
When, sir?
We are planning a lot of things at the same time, right now, and have been for several weeks, but we have finalised some purchases, so it should not be too long before we announce the changes to the Blader Rewards.
Pray to Blader DJ!
Good to see I'm not the only one wishing for it.

Burada DJ, please help those who are unworthy in granting us this fine gift so that our Beyspirits may burn on!
I wish that there are beys like phantom orion, vari ares.
These are limited edition beys... Those beys, you can easily get online for a cheap price.
Plus, usually, if you have gained a lot of Credits, it means that you have won a lot of tournaments and battles, so you probably do not need any competitive Beyblades.
Not trying to bump an old thread or anything but Kai V mentioned this would be updated sometime soon. Any idea when that would be?
Now we have moved from "soon" to "very soon". I know it isn't very specific, but it's the best i can do. Smile
(Apr. 26, 2012  9:05 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: Now we have moved from "soon" to "very soon". I know it isn't very specific, but it's the best i can do. Smile

Im just wanting to cash in on the new faces etc. I didnt realize how much credit i actually had until earlier today
hahahaha You'd be looking at a significant row-bump there my friend!
(Apr. 26, 2012  11:14 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: hahahaha You'd be looking at a significant row-bump there my friend!

Can we at least get a hint on whats in the new face booster? I know ill be getting even more credit once my last 3 tournaments are processed. And my rank will go up some i think.
I figure you'll have hint enough after you get one.

Beyond that, no.
Can we get some more silver Quetzalcoatls
(May. 09, 2012  12:49 AM)Keel Wrote: Can we get some more silver Quetzalcoatls

No need to ask when you currently dont have any credit. And they will update this when they get new stuff in.
The second wave of Blader Rewards has arrived! This time, we added descriptions to each prize in order to let Bladers appreciate their level of rarity, or absolute common-ness, depending on how you see it. Check out these awesome prizes:

Hell Kerbecs BD145EWD Blue Inferno Ver. + Prize Hunter Face - 50 Credits
Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F (Silver) Championship Ver. + WBBA "Silver Face" + Prize Hunter Face - 40 Credits
Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F (Bronze) Championship Ver. + WBBA "Bronze Face" + Prize Hunter Face - 37 Credits
Launcher Grip + BeyLauncher MARS RED Ver. + Prize Hunter Face - 35 Credits
L Drago Destroy Gold Armored Ver. + Prize Hunter Face - 33 Credits (1 in stock)
WHF 09 Gold L Drago 105F - 27 Credits
Big Bang Pegasis 105RF Asia Model - 24 Credits
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS Hot Fire Ver. - 20 Credits (4 in stock)
Fang Leone (Purple) - 17 Credits (2 in stock)
Wing Pegasis S130RB Memorial Ver. - 14 Credits (7 in stock)
Fang Leone W105R²F Burning Claw Ver. - 12 Credits (2 in stock)
Bakushin Susanow Lunar Eclipse Ver. - 11 Credits (2 in stock)
Big Bang Pegasis Parts Set - 8 Credits (5 in stock)
Phantom Orion Parts Set - 8 Credits (5 in stock)
Face Booster CRIMSON - 3 Credits
Face Booster AZURE - 3 Credits
Face Booster AMBER - 3 Credits
Face Booster VIOLET - 3 Credits
Face Booster JADE - 3 Credits

And yes, this time introducing a total of FIVE new Face Boosters exclusively for this campaign!

Don't forget that, to claim a prize, you simply need to contact one of the Committee Members!

Good luck!