Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Aug 2014]

I'll get the Top most position
But first, you need to attend an event and aquire credits! Grin
Wow. Looks like my saving was worth it.
I'm liking the Counter Leone face. Wink
Oh darn, I guess this is where old bladers with accumulated credits get an advantage! Must ... make ... more ... events!
(Aug. 14, 2011  5:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote: For winning the majority of your matches: +1
Organising a tournament: +1
Participating in a tournament: +1

Just curious, do these apply to each event we hold/attend? Like, do you get a credit for each tournament you win the majority of matches in, or just overall? Same with organizing and participating; do you get a credit each time you do so?
(May. 13, 2012  1:36 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Just curious, do these apply to each event we hold/attend? Like, do you get a credit for each tournament you win the majority of matches in, or just overall? Same with organizing and participating; do you get a credit each time you do so?

For each, yes.
think im gonna got for the hot hell kerbecs
We unfortunately might have issues with the seller of the red Hell Kerbecs, since they are not responding and we have not received the package at all yet ... We will hopefully get reimbursed first, and then try to replace them either with the same prize, or another of equivalent value.
awww i really wanted that Unhappy
As I wrote, we will try to get the same thing, but since the seller is not responsive and that we therefore are not certain whether we will get reimbursed for the moment, we cannot promise anything.
Oh man, that MARS Red Launcher Grip is back. I want that so bad ahaha.

Also, slightly saddened to see Mercury Anubis Legend vers. no longer on there, but whatever I want that MARS Red set!
Argh. I should've known there was no way I was getting the Blue Inferno Hell Kerbecs. ;_;
Oh darn shouldn't have bought the Mercury anubis or i would have bought the mars red!
Hmm, maybe ill just get wing pegasus
How do we get these rewards anyway? I'm only new
(Jun. 11, 2012  2:31 AM)Photon Apple Wrote: How do we get these rewards anyway? I'm only new
You do stuff at tournaments. Read the OP

i have 3 credits could i have a azure face booster please
To exchange your Credits for a Blader Reward, you need to contact one of the Committee Members by private message.
How do i can get the prize?
By mail. The committee member who has the item will ship it to you free of charge once you tell them your address.
do you guys have any tournaments i pennsylvania, i need a way to get infinity libra!
(Jul. 12, 2012  12:59 AM)flamelibrabb68 Wrote: do you guys have any tournaments i pennsylvania, i need a way to get infinity libra!

This isn't the place to ask that. Go to the Official event section and look there.
tight i got that blue inferno kerbecs got it for 50 from some retard on ebay but i really want silver galaxy pegasus
Hey I have a question...can we still purchase a face booster diamond cause I want to use my 2 credits for the face booster.
Face Booster DIAMOND's aren't available anymore, I think...