Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Aug 2014]

(Oct. 26, 2012  2:29 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2012  2:01 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: My Silver Face Galaxy Pegasus came in today. Thank you Kei/Committee/WBO
I bet it looks awesome. Can you post any pictures of it

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/823...dpyjq.jpg/
When will a new list be made?
(Nov. 12, 2012  2:47 AM)stormscorpio1 Wrote: When will a new list be made?
once there is nothing left
well it seems that no one wants the other stuff
(Nov. 13, 2012  9:21 PM)stormscorpio1 Wrote: well it seems that no one wants the other stuff

I know but the wbo told me once everything in not in stock anymore they will do a new credits campain
what will be on the new list?
(Nov. 18, 2012  1:18 AM)Bazooka Wrote: what will be on the new list?

It is a surprise of course.
are you still selling wave 1?
(Nov. 18, 2012  2:22 AM)Bazooka Wrote: are you still selling wave 1?

No, it is clearly expired since the second wave is also coming to an end ...
can't wait for the third wave!
God knows what rare stuff WBO will come out with?
maybe some rare zero-g stuff?
Is there a time that you think the third wave will come out? It would be good to know.
(Nov. 25, 2012  9:28 PM)scout25 Wrote: Is there a time that you think the third wave will come out? It would be good to know.
It has already been posted that when wave 2 runs out wave 3 will come.

Question . What are credits? And how do we get them?
(Dec. 03, 2012  5:58 PM)Aqua Roxas Wrote: Question . What are credits? And how do we get them?

This is all written in the Help section, in the document called "What are Credits?" ...
The moment you've all been waiting for has come: we introduce you to the 3rd wave of the Blader Rewards, more exciting than ever :

Wyvern DJ Special Gold Ver. (ANIMATION PROJECT SPECIAL 2001-2003) + Prize Hunter Face - 120 Credits
Thief Phoenic E230GCF Flame Ver. + Prize Hunter Face - 80 Credits
Saramanda Ifraid W145XF Burst Flame Ver. + Prize Hunter Face - 60 Credits
Dragoon MS + Prize Hunter Face - 50 Credits (2 in stock)
Launcher Grip + BeyLauncher MARS RED Ver. + Prize Hunter Face - 38 Credits (2 in stock)
Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF Limited Golden Dragon Model - 33 Credits (2 in stock)
VariAres D:D Blue Phantom Ver. - 30 Credits (2 in stock)
Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F (Bronze) Championship Ver. + WBBA "Bronze Face" - 25 Credits
Samurai Ifraid Black Ver. - 24 Credits (2 in stock)
BBG-13 Beyblade Synchrom Battle Set - 22 Credits (2 in stock)
Big Bang Pegasis 105RF Asia Model - 20 Credits (2 in stock)
Ray Unicorno D125CS Aurora Ver. - 18 Credits
Earth Aquila 145WD Mitsuya Cider Red Ver. - 17 Credits
Earth Aquila 145WD Mitsuya Cider Blue Ver. - 17 Credits
Earth Aquila 145WD Mitsuya Cider Green Ver. - 17 Credits
WBBA 3-Segment Launcher Grip Uranus Green Ver. - 15 Credits
Fang Leone W105R²F Burning Claw Ver. - 13 Credits (4 in stock)
Black Rock Aries ED145D - 10 Credits
Divine Chimera TR145FB - 9 Credits (2 in stock)
BBG-20 Synchrom Booster Bandid Goreim DF145BS - 9 Credits (2 in stock)
WBBA Attack & Balance Parts Set - 8 Credits
WBBA Stamina & Defense Parts Set - 8 Credits
Face Booster JET - 4 Credits
Face Booster PEARL - 4 Credits
Face Booster CRIMSON - 3 Credits
Face Booster AZURE - 3 Credits
Face Booster AMBER - 3 Credits
Face Booster VIOLET - 3 Credits
Face Booster JADE - 3 Credits
Face Booster DIAMOND - 2 Credits

However, these physical prizes are only going to be available after December 18th. Similar to what we've done in the past before the 2nd wave of Blader Rewards, we will be reducing everyone's Credits to 7 if you've got more than that right now. This is to ensure that all the good prizes are not gone right from the start. So, meanwhile, we look forward to getting your private messages about exchanging some of your Credits for Face Boosters to pimp your profile!

We hope you're all super excited by these new Blader Rewards which are more numerous than ever before! For the first time in the history of Blader Rewards, there are even prizes for the plastics and HMS lovers!
Samurai Ifraid Black version? Never heard of that. Where's it from if you wouldn't mind telling me?
(Dec. 05, 2012  12:48 AM)Ultra Wrote: Samurai Ifraid Black version? Never heard of that. Where's it from if you wouldn't mind telling me?

There should be a description there, but I guess Kai-V forgot to add it in. I'm not sure exactly where it's from, but it is literally a black version of Samurai and Ifraid.
Omi god da Wyvern.
This is awesome! The new generation of Blader Rewards looks amazing!-

wait

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHY DOES THE TOP PRIZE HAVE TO BE THAT BEYBLADE, OF ALL THE THINGS.

I think I just died on the inside, several times over... D:
Why is that bad?

So Kei is the one who won that YJA auction, haha.
Because I will want it with the burning passion of a million suns, but will have to eternally come to terms with the fact that I will never achieve it.
(Dec. 05, 2012  1:26 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Because I will want it with the burning passion of a million suns,

This is exactly the type of person we hope ends up getting it eventually! You'll need to have that passion (and patience and skill and a lot of things lol) to be able to save up 120 Credits.
I will add the missing descriptions soon, but the black Samurai Ifraid is from WBBA tournaments in Japan.
So I have to use 21 credits of my 28 on faceboosters or they just disappear? I guess hit me up with some random stuff it really doesn't matter I'm not sure what is in each anyway.
(Dec. 05, 2012  3:31 AM)Coach Wrote: So I have to use 21 credits of my 28 on faceboosters or they just disappear? I guess hit me up with some random stuff it really doesn't matter I'm not sure what is in each anyway.

Unfortunately yes. Anyway, PM the face master Hazel with your selection.

Face Booster CRIMSON - 3 Credits
Face Booster AZURE - 3 Credits
Face Booster AMBER - 3 Credits
Face Booster VIOLET - 3 Credits
Face Booster JADE - 3 Credits