Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Aug 2014]

I must get the gold LDD
There aren't any left, unfortunately... Unhappy
I don't want to ask when it will be in stock again but quite similar, Will the LDD armor version ever be restocked? Is it planned to be restocked or whatevers available, so no one really knows?
hey will the the wing pegasis (memorial mode) S130RB be coming back i wanted it so badly, but when i got enough credits it got out of stock Unhappy
well with the red hell kerbecs off the table i guess i wait untell the 3rd wave of blader rewards
Hmmm... I will try get a lot of face booster beacause I like to collecting face
I PM Hazel asking for a Violet Face Booster, so that will be my first face.
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS Hot Fire Ver. (20 Credits) is now finally in stock! We only have two, though, so if you want it, hurry up and PM me!
I'm new at this so how do u get more bey points and spend them and rank up your beys and if u no of any tournam
ents in ny state that get gold beys for winning please tell me my name is masterbeyer
(Aug. 22, 2012  2:54 AM)masterbeyer Wrote: I'm new at this so how do u get more bey points and spend them and rank up your beys and if u no of any tournam
ents in ny state that get gold beys for winning please tell me my name is masterbeyer

You should definitely check our Official Events forum, because there is a tournament in New York this weekend, actually.
can i have a Face Booster AZURE and a pearl
Send Hazel a PM, don't post here.
To clarify : Hazel is not the only one who can award Faces.
How do I use my WBO Credits?
I have 1000 WBO credits. Can I use them on Beys and Face Boosters in this post?
(Sep. 06, 2012  4:08 PM)xXJCherzXx Wrote: How do I use my WBO Credits?
I have 1000 WBO credits. Can I use them on Beys and Face Boosters in this post?

You have one thousand Beypoints, the standard. You have zero Credits.

Have you even participated in a World Beyblade Organization event before posting that message ... ?
No. I misunderstood as usual. Sorry for wasting time. ._.
I got 5 credits from 2 un-posted tourneys. i'll have 21 credits, then. I'm either gonna get a gold bigbang if i get 3 more credits, or maybe a purple leone cuz leone is my favorite bey.
My Silver Face Galaxy Pegasus came in today. Thank you Kei/Committee/WBO
when is there going to be a another new credits campaign?
In not too long. But does nobody want the bronze Galaxy Pegasis, hah ?
(Oct. 26, 2012  2:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote: In not too long. But does nobody want the bronze Galaxy Pegasis, hah ?

i dont think anybody wants it because some bladers have enough credits and they are not asking for it
It will keep being in the Blader Rewards though, so it is not something they will be able to get rid off.
(Sep. 25, 2012  2:01 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: My Silver Face Galaxy Pegasus came in today. Thank you Kei/Committee/WBO
I bet it looks awesome. Can you post any pictures of it