Credits Campaign: The Blader Rewards - New Items Added! [Aug 2014]

how much mars red grip r in stock?
(Nov. 11, 2011  9:35 PM)JesseObre Wrote: how much mars red grip r in stock?

Just one. If it doesn't say "(2 in stock)", "(3 in stock)", etc., then it's only one.
Will there be other prizes if all the "BLADER REWARDS" prizes are not available ??
(Nov. 12, 2011  6:22 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: Will there be other prizes if all the "BLADER REWARDS" prizes are not available ??

It depends, first we will see if they all ever become not available ...
I'm goning for the Murcury Anubis legend ver. hope it wont run out by the time I get 20 Credits or the normal one comes back in stock.
If you organize 5 tournaments, participate in all of them and come in 1st place constantly, you get it in no time.

Then again, that is damn hard.
Actually, it would only take 3 wins (assuming that in winning you win more than half your matches) at self-organised tourneys and then only winning the majority of your matches in a fourth, which could be organised by anyone. You could obviously mix it up, but yeah. Tourney win (whilst winning more than half your battles) at a tourney you organise = 6 credits.

Otherwise, assuming a win also means you won more than half your matches, it's 4 tournies it 5 faces a tourney.

... Because you needed to know all this.
(Nov. 21, 2011  5:25 AM)Dan Wrote: If you organize 5 tournaments, participate in all of them and come in 1st place constantly, you get it in no time.

Kei can do that probably
(Nov. 28, 2011  2:42 AM)JesseObre Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2011  5:25 AM)Dan Wrote: If you organize 5 tournaments, participate in all of them and come in 1st place constantly, you get it in no time.

Kei can do that probably

Of course he can. How about a post that applies to the rest of us that aren't beyblade Gods... :p

For most people, getting 20 credits will take the better part of a year. Go to 1 tournament a month, win the majority of your matches half the time, and get lucky a couple of times to place in the top 3 and then you're there. Smile
(Nov. 28, 2011  2:47 AM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2011  2:42 AM)JesseObre Wrote:

Kei can do that probably

Of course he can. How about a post that applies to the rest of us that aren't beyblade Gods... :p

For most people, getting 20 credits will take the better part of a year. Go to 1 tournament a month, win the majority of your matches half the time, and get lucky a couple of times to place in the top 3 and then you're there. Smile

I guess unless u r a great blader like kei and u arupeo you can get it fast
its like my first year and i won already a couple of tourneys so yah
i have 17 credits right now and i have i think 8 or more credits unprocessed so yah my goal for that mars red grip is almost there

(Nov. 29, 2011  12:41 AM)JesseObre Wrote: ... i won already a couple of tourneys so yah
i have 17 credits right now and i have i think 8 or more credits unprocessed so yah my goal for that mars red grip is almost there

Good luck man! I think I'm shooting for the Gold Armored L-Drago Destroy.
explain to me one more time how do you get credits
(Nov. 29, 2011  1:40 AM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2011  12:41 AM)JesseObre Wrote: ... i won already a couple of tourneys so yah

Good luck man! I think I'm shooting for the Gold Armored L-Drago Destroy.

IIRC Dei already snatched that up Lips_sealed

If she didn't, good luck! Grin
There were three gold LDDs in stock last time the OP was updated.
(Nov. 29, 2011  12:41 AM)JesseObre Wrote: so yah my goal for that mars red grip is almost there

Someone just redeemed their Credits for the MARS RED Grip very recently, so it's gone ... sorry!

(Nov. 29, 2011  2:13 AM)Hazel Wrote: There were three gold LDDs in stock last time the OP was updated.

Yeah, and she actually redeemed her Credits for something else instead.
Might want to update the OP to reflect current inventory.
Crab Cake. I'm Aiming for the aries.

Well I can see 5 points coming my way in a few days.

Anyways, nice. I need some more faces know. Oh well , why not
(Nov. 29, 2011  2:19 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2011  12:41 AM)JesseObre Wrote: so yah my goal for that mars red grip is almost there

Someone just redeemed their Credits for the MARS RED Grip very recently, so it's gone ... sorry!

(Nov. 29, 2011  2:13 AM)Hazel Wrote: There were three gold LDDs in stock last time the OP was updated.

Yeah, and she actually redeemed her Credits for something else instead.

NO! what am i going 2 do know!
Well, you could go face crazy with diamond's and pearl's and break into your 3rd row.. or shoot for the Gold LDD like I am!
(Dec. 04, 2011  1:28 AM)Arupaeo Wrote: Well, you could go face crazy with diamond's and pearl's and break into your 3rd row.. or shoot for the Gold LDD like I am!

i bought a mercury anubis since it comes with all 10 levels for my beypoint card and i need a XF and 85 and looks cool
Cool! I like the original Anubis, seeing as how it was the one that I really wanted to get before the other recolors came out. Nice choice!
not the original the legend version of mercury
I'll take two FACE BOOSTER: PEARLs, please.
(Sep. 04, 2011  10:27 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Requests should be sent by private message to a Committee Member.

(Dec. 21, 2011  4:45 AM)Imperial Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2011  10:27 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Requests should be sent by private message to a Committee Member.
Daegor42 generally does faces. Daegor42 is no longer committee.