Create your own bit beast/MFB spirit

This is mine.....

Name: Armaldo(From PKMN)
Type: Defence
Element: Earth
Appearance: Somthing along the lines of this...[Image: ankylomonrs9.gif] But more...Armadillo like.
Special Move: Spike Earthquake(Gay name I know...) Spikes come out of ground -> User uses spike to get launched into the air -> User lands on opponent -> Opponent gets knocked out
^That is armadillo-like.

Man, that Digimon ruled, it was, like, the only good one from Season 2, since Season 2 (dub) really sucked.
(Aug. 30, 2008  4:49 AM)Koy Wrote: Spikes come out of ground -> User uses spike to get launched into the air -> User lands on opponent -> Opponent gets knocked out

To cut costs, you should increase efficiency. The middleman can be cut out, leaving the following steps:

Quote:Spikes come out of ground -> Opponent gets knocked out
I would have a bit beast that would be a Red fox. It would be Element Fire and when it came out it's power would be Flame Fury.

Basicly the principle would be an attack pattern that would be like tysons from episode 6-7 of the origonal series. If you don't know what that is it's basicly moving so fst it becomes invisable and has an irratic attack pattern.

It's weight disk would have Flames around it. so My blade would spin so fast around someone elses that it would make a flame tornado. Possibly melting it unless it has a bit beast. =D
my bit beast would be a giant kangaroo. it would kick things in the face XD
(Aug. 30, 2008  7:23 PM)B Wrote: my bit beast would be a giant kangaroo. it would kick things in the face XD

lol. That would "kick" so much carp!! =P
(Aug. 30, 2008  3:39 PM)Grey Wrote: ^That is armadillo-like.

Man, that Digimon ruled, it was, like, the only good one from Season 2, since Season 2 (dub) really sucked.

[Image: Shakkoumon.jpg]
Name:pheonixfire
Type:attack
Element:fire
Apperance: a pheonix
Special Attack:a Hurricane fire spining the other spin of your opponent
(Feb. 18, 2009  11:00 PM)sousa98 Wrote: Name:pheonixfire
Special Attack:a Hurricane spining the other spin of your opponent

so a dranzer with dragoon's attack
Exactly what I thought XD
Name:Chaos
Type: Balance
Element: Chaos (does that count?)
Appearance: Your Worst Fear (Transforms)
Special Attack: Chaos Control(totally not nicked for Sonic): Sub Ring made of metal extends and blasts the other blade away
Name: FlameBengal
Type: Heavy Attack
Element: Fire
Appearance: A Bengal Tiger on Fire
Special Attack: Flame Canine (He sets his canines on fire and bites the opponent, burning the other blade)
(Feb. 19, 2009  1:32 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2009  11:00 PM)sousa98 Wrote: Name:pheonixfire
Special Attack:a Hurricane spining the other spin of your opponent

so a dranzer with dragoon's attack

but i forgot to you it was with a fire hurricane
Boreas
Type: Defense
Element: Ice
Appearance: Frost Mantis (Essentially an ice blue and white spiny flower mantis with ice crystal crests on its legs and abdomen instead of spines)
Special Move: Boreal Gravity Grenade

Just for reference:
[Image: 131227899200cda234eaouc0.jpg]
Kamen Blader

Type: Adaptive
Appearance: Something like these guys:

[Image: sanspo-news-12-12-2008.jpg]

With features inherited dependent on which Face is installed in the Beyblade. For example, Kamen Blader Aries Mode would be purple and silver with ram horns, Pegasis Mode would be blue and silver with wings and orange details. Depending on which mode, he will alter the Beyblade's attributes.

Cool
Bit Beast : Scarlett Johansson.....well not really a bit beast, but need I say more?

Oh and if Gackt in the picture was a bit beast that would be incredibly bad carp. Smexy GACKT ATTACK!
im designing my real one now...all you have to do really is hand-draw or computer-draw it. Then scan it if its hand-drawn then print it on sticker paper.

Im currently working out the perimeter of the bitbeast.
Driox
Type: All
Element:Water/Ice
Appearance: Huge Blue and white Mystical Bird based off of the water element.
Speacial Move: Arctic Nova
Tygonix:
Element: Ice
Appearance: White Bengal Tiger
Special Move: Blizzard Destruction
Ryuuk
Type: Offense
Element: Wind
Appearance: A demon looking figure, better known as a shinigami(death god). Black, wings.
Special Attack: It turns the whole field black and calls upon a god like vortex and just releases and unthinkable force, destroying the opponents beyblade..
Hmm,

NameConfusedkyblast
ElementEeelectric
Appearance: A large mechanical bird with laser guns on it's four wings
Special Attack: Final Blast: all four lasers shoot a combining beam that instantly destroys any single blade
name: metalic ooze

element: metal

type: combo

Appearance: liquid metal

Special attack: copy cat (copies the pther bit beast's powers)
Name: Blue Meanie
Element: Blue
Apearence: Umm... a blue meanie from yellow submarine.
Special Attack: A thing of buety... Destroy it forever!: Gaint blue hand stops opposing blade.

And thats a serous beast. No joke. Just bit-beast creators block Grin!
Name: Behemoth
Type: Zombie ( Survival)
Element- Darkness/ Earth
Appearance: Giant Monster with Sharp Fangs and 3 Horns. Looks like a really big bear/dog/lion. Yellow iris and black around the eyes. Symbols Reach down to its stomach. Giant humanoid claws but hooves as feet. It has a purple mane.
Special Attack: Apocalypse
Man some of the weirdest names are in here