Create your own bit beast/MFB spirit

Name: Meteor Lion
Element: Meteor's
Apearence: A lion witch mane's are made of meteors
Special Attack:Meteor Gravity Smash goes full speed araund the opponent an then closis in on the opponent(engine gear needid)
Saint dragoon
type:wind
appearance: small dragoon with red armor, red wings and a long tail
attack:ultimate wind
Name: Lillth
Type: Balance
Element: Light
Appearance: Fairy
Special: G-Revolution -- mimics the attack specials of Dragoon, Dranzer, Driger, and Draciel and chains them together for one ultimate attack.

G-Revolution team is going to be mad...
Name: Flight
Type: Stamina
Element: Machine
Appearance: A creature with giant wings, a small body, and a large propeller like front.
Special: Call to the Fallen - The ghosts of planes that have been shot down appear, and fire bullets at the enemies blade (or the ground around them.)
i don't need a bit beast but i get to use bit beasts powers on my beyblade without having a bitbeast
well if i could have one it could be this

Name : white Wind
Type : Attack
element : Wind/Machine(kenny and dizzi work on making a bit-beast)
appearance : well it would be as fierce as the wind itself (im not a tysoon or dragoon fanatic ,duh !)
Special :filling the beystadium with strong winds to power up the beyblade and smash to the oppenent with ultemate speed
Name - Lightning Zabre
Element - Lightning
Type - Attack
Special Attack - Final Flash

Appearance would be something like this:

.jpg   Raiden__The_Lion_of_Lightning_by_sirius_blackx2.jpg (Size: 21.12 KB / Downloads: 348)

P.S It comes from a team called the "BeyStars"
(Nov. 13, 2009  6:42 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: Name - Lightning Zabre
Element - Lightning
Type - Attack

final flash that is just epic, nice pic

here is mine

Name - Apocowolf
Element - Darkness
Type - PWNAGE
Appearance - Like Fenris Wolf but with wings
Special Attacks - Zero Control: the users blade is surrounded by a black aura that causes the opponent to lose control of their bey.
Zero Attack: The opponent's blade becomes useless at attacking
Zero Apocalypse: The users blade becomes engulfed in a dark aura and smashes into the the other bey causing complete and utter PWNAGE!!!!!!!!!!
YepYep 100% taken from Vegeta.. Grin
Ty aswell Joyful_2, always happy to hear compliments

Only the last attack relates to your type though...

Zero Control and Zero Attack seem more defensive.

The Apocalypse attack is just epic say no more.
(Nov. 13, 2009  7:02 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: YepYep 100% taken from Vegeta.. Grin
Ty aswell Joyful_2, always happy to hear compliments

Only the last attack relates to your type though...

Zero Control and Zero Attack seem more defensive.

The Apocalypse attack is just epic say no more.

i should edit the type to pwn
Haha, good idea... Wink
Name: Preeze(Pr-ease)
Type: Attack
Element: Snow/Ice
Appearance: A Polar Bear With Silver Armour
Special Attack: White Claw-An energy claw turning around the bey and will destroy the opponents bey if it comes nearer
Name:Trimion(three-me-on)
TypeGrinefense
ElementEeearth
Appearance:A Tortoise With A Stick On Its Mouth
Spevial move:It Will Not Move Even When The Opponent Uses It's Strongest Attack
Name:Lizerg(Liz-urg)
Type:Attack
ElementConfusedand
Apperance:A Lizard With Wings
Special move what it doesConfusedtick Up-It Would Stay At the Wall And fall To Attack When The Opponent Is Near
Aren't you the pro-active one...
Name - Orpheus
Element - Fire
Type - Arcanum - Fool
Appearance - [Image: orpheus-main-psd-jpgcopy.jpg]
Special Attacks -
Agi - Orpheus plays a tune from his lyre and sets the enemy blade on fire
Death - Orpheus is torn apart from within, revealing Thanatos.

Name - Thanatos
Element - Darkness
Type - Arcanum - Death
Appearance - [Image: Thanatos.png]
Special Attacks -
Tempest Slash - Thanatos charges at the enemy and performs a furry of slashes
Ghastly Wail - Thanatos's roar surrounds the enemy blade in darkness before engulfing them in its power

Name - Messiah
Element - Light
Type - Arcanum - The World
Appearance - [Image: Messiah.png]
Special Attacks -
Great Seal - At the cost of its own power, Messiah seals the enemy blade's power permanently and all of its spin
Salvation - Messiah regains its lost spin

Name - Izanagi
Element - Thunder
Type - Arcanum - The Fool
Appearance - [Image: p4-persona-izanagi.jpg]
Special Attacks -
Amenonuhoko - Izanagi strikes the enemy blade with the electrically-charged Amenonuhoko

Name - Izanagi no Okami
Element - Light
Type - Arcanum - The World
Appearance - [Image: 1074593-p4_persona_izanagi_okami_super.jpg]
Special Attacks -
Myriad Truths - Izanagi no Okami uses the true form of its spear, the Amenonuhoko, to expel all the darkness and false images and overwhelm the enemy blade with the power of its light
Ah! A Shin Megami Tensei fan, that's good to see.

Saddly, the best way of showing that what you're showing didn't come from your own head is by putting images...you could at least have changed the names...well, you did change "Arcana" to "Arcanum" whatever that is...
Usually, I tend to see how certain things I know would fit into other universes. I've taken pictures of SRW RR and turned them into Gundam/Mobile Suits. Actually, I may do that with Alt Eisen Riese and Rein Weissritter, but doubtful. In the mean time...

Name - Rise Ark
Element - Light
Type - Attack
Appearance - Rise Ark appears as a divine mechanical seraph armed with a shield capable of grappling and a large Claymore, called the Rise Blade
Special Attacks -
Ark Field - Rise Ark generates a multi-directional energy field
Ark Shield Grapple - Rise Ark grabs the enemy with its shield claw, then can either crush the enemy blade, slash the enemy while it is still in its clutches, or release a powerful blast from point blank range
Ark Cannon - Rise Ark performs a powerful blast of energy
Riser System - The Riser System is activated and Rise Ark becomes Rise Ark Unlocked

Name - Rise Ark Unlocked
Element - Light
Type - Attack
Appearance - In this form, Rise Ark Unlocked sports an even more mechanical look and its seraphim wings are replaces with nine wings of light, which act as a cloak when not in use and store the Rise Ark Unlocked's support weapons, the Rise Breakers, which act independently of the Rise Ark Unlocked and can slash or shoot powerful blasts. Its shield has integrated with its left arm, creating the Rise Claw, and its primary weapon is the Rise Striker, a long staff that generates a tremendous energy blade on one end and a three-pronged scythe on the other end. However, it is capable of expanding and becoming the Rise Cannon.
Special Attacks -
Rise Breaker Unleashed - Rise Ark Unleashed scatters its Rise Breakers to slash or shoot surrounding enemies
Rise Shift - Rise Ark Unlocked teleports from one area to another by folding the distance between two points in space as a means of evasion and gaining a more advantageous position against enemy blades, along with bypassing enemy barriers
Rise Breaker Wave - Rise Ark Unlocked creates a multi-directional wave of energy from its Hi-Output Rise Breakers and performs a 360 degree slash with its Rise Striker
Rise Field - Rise Ark Unlocked generates a multi-directional energy field
Rise Claw - Rise Ark Unlocked grabs enemy with its Rise Claw, then can either crush the enemy blade, slash the enemy while it is still in its clutches, or release a powerful blast from point blank range
Rise Cannon Final Mode - Rise Ark Unlocked fires a powerful long-range beam cannon that can be supported by Rise Breaker if they are not scattered
Rise Wings - The Rise Breaker Unlocked's wings of light expand and engulf the enemy in pure energy

And just for the hell of it...

Name - Skeith
Element - Light
Type - Phase One: The Terror of Death
Appearance - [Image: 031skeith3ndxq9.jpg]
Special Attacks -
Energy Scythe - Skeith generates a scythe out of pure energy, then slashes the enemy three times and finishes it off by generating an energy chakram and firing it at the enemy
Energy Shot - Skeith fires a flurry of energy shots from its hands
Sword Wings - Skeith scatters its Sword Wings to slash surrounding enemies
Data Drain - Skeith creates a cannon, then fires a shot that drains the enemy of its spin
C'mon...c'mon...I'm right here...SKEITH!

We like the same stuff, isn't that nice? =D

EDIT: Probably not for you, you must be like "Oh god, that loser likes the same stuff as me? My life is over..." XD
I actually don't mind someone sharing my same interests, so I wouldn't blindly call you a loser for that, especially since that would mean I would be calling myself a loser. On another note, here's a few more:

Name - Astranagant
Element - Dark
Type - Time Diver
Appearance - [Image: agx-15.jpg]
Special Attacks -
Infinity Cylinder - Astranagant fires a blast that erases the enemy from existence
Zol Orichalcon Sword - Astranagant rushes at the enemy and slashes it with its sword
T-Link Feather - Astranagant spreads its wings and fires energy feathers at the opponent
Gun Familiar - Astranagant summons its Gun Familiars, which disperse and fire upon the enemy

Name - Dis Astranagant
Element - Dark
Type - Time Diver
Appearance - [Image: 37532895940.jpg]
Special Attacks -
Ain Soph Aur - Using the power of Dis Lev, the Dis Astranagant opens its chest, revealing a cannon, and fires a blast that erases the enemy from existence
Zol Orichalcon Scythe - Dis Astranagant rushes at the enemy and slashes it with its scythe, then shoots the enemy with its Raam Shotgun on the other end
Raam Shotgun - Dis Astranagant fires the shotgun on the other end of its scythe
Gun Slave - Dis Astranagant summons its Gun Slaves, which disperse and fire upon the enemy
Meth Asher - Dis Astranagant flips its wings forward, revealing a pair of cannons, then fires two powerful blasts
Name:Bizzarit(Bizzare-it)
Type:Attack
ElementConfusedand
Apperance:A Rabbit Standing With Two Big Teeth And Ears Tied Like Ninja Belt
Special Attack:Light Speed-It Could move as fast as lightning
Name: Triple Beef Burger

Element: Fat

Apperance: [Image: tripleburger.jpg]

Special Attack: Triple Coronary Bypass: It fattens the enemy so much that they have a heart attack.
Name: Kanye West
Type: Stall
Element: Bad Music
Appearance: A donkey with horizontally-lined shades.
Special Attack: Magnet Attention. It confuses and forces the opponent's blade to a complete stop by chanting "Yo, I'm really happy for you, and I'ma let you Beyblade...but my blade is the strongest blade of ALL TIME! HEEEE-HAAAW!"
(Dec. 02, 2009  6:25 AM)SnooSnoo Wrote: Name: Kanye West
Type: Stall
Element: Bad Music
Appearance: A donkey with horizontally-lined shades.
Special Attack: Magnet Attention. It confuses and forces the opponent's blade to a complete stop by chanting "Yo, I'm really happy for you, and I'ma let you Beyblade...but my blade is the strongest blade of ALL TIME! HEEEE-HAAAW!"

that blade pwns on mine its the best blad evar
Name: Dunston
Element: Mayhem
Appearance: An Orangutan
Special Attack: Dunston checks in. Causes mayhem and laughter at the nearst hotel/resort
(Nov. 13, 2009  6:42 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: Name - Lightning Zabre
Element - Lightning
Type - Attack

Super Saiyan Simba.

I think he needs to trim his underarm hair.