Create your own bit beast/MFB spirit

Heres my one:

Blader: Tyler (Made up, Hes like Brooklyn from season 3)
Name: Dark Kerberous
Element: Fire, Darkness
Type: Attack
Special attacks:
Burning Nightmare: The blade gets engulfed with a red & black aura and charges at full speed directly towards the opponents blade, Destroying it.
Blazing Impulse: The blade sits in one position and sets off a orange impulse energy which sends the opponents blade flying out of the arena.
Blader: Draco (Made up, Hes like Kai from season 2)
Name: Dragolance
Element: Darkness
Type: Endureance
Special Attacks:
Apocalypse: Destroys the opponents blade and erases all of opponents memory of blading.
(Dec. 09, 2009  2:34 PM)To Wrote: Super Saiyan Simba.

I think he needs to trim his underarm hair.
lmao.

II AAAM SUPERR VEGETAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Name:Fartus
Type:smelly
Element:farts
Apperance:green smoke
Special move:farts in the other bit beast face and blows them away and then there beyblade rotts and smells. lol XD
lol beyunit lmao... Smile Smile Smile
heres another one

Blader: Diogo (Made up, Hes like Tala from season 3)
Name: Flame Sabre
Element: Fire
Special Attacks:
Final Explosion: The players blade explodes destroying everything however the blade is not desroyed it just stops spinning right after the opponents blade is destroyed.
Scared Fire: The players blade summons a fire tornado around it sucking the opponents blade in then sending it flying out of the arena.
Blader: Marcus (Made up, Hes like Kai from season 3)
Name: Vortex Whale
Element: Water
Type: Defence (70%), Attack (30%)
Special Attacks:
Tsunami Destruction: The players blade summons a massive tsunami that crashes down on the opponents blade and destroys it while sending it out of the stadium.
Blader: Steve
Name: Rock Dragon
Element: Ground
Special Attacks:
GroundSpike: The players blade jumps then when it hits the floor it makes spikes emerge from where the blader is looking.
GroundSpike Devastator: The players blade creates a 5 second earthquake then make Huge spikes emerge from everywhere apart from where the blade and blader are.
(Dec. 25, 2009  6:12 PM)Beyunit-DL Wrote: Name:Fartus
Type:smelly
Element:farts
Apperance:green smoke
Special move:farts in the other bit beast face and blows them away and then there beyblade rotts and smells. lol XD

probably the most immature thing ever posted on WBO
Name:Zirou.
Type:Balance.
Element:Aqua.
Appearance:A freezed hawk floating in the sky.
Special attackConfusedoul Tsunami,a tsunami wich takes away the souls of the opponent and the bit beast of the opponent,and trows it into a cycle of infinity to cause infinate damage and suffer.

sounds good right?
That's a pretty evil attack lmao
Name:Raizer type:atack Element:fire appearance:a half lion and half beast. Special attack:roar a powerful attack that blasts the enemy out of the arena.flame dash:the user is dashing against the enemy with flames on him and it will burn the enemy until it stops spinning.
name:kevin{i''m like tyson from season 3}
type: attack
element:fire
apperance a gold phoenix with golden flames
ATTACKs: golden blaze tornado,rapid pyro blitz,phoneix blaze
Name: Folgon
Type: Balance
Element: Fire and Ice
Appeareance: half Fire and half Ice Dragoon
Specia Attacks: Element's Strike, Absolute Zero, Maximum Heat, Armageddon
(Dec. 27, 2009  4:55 PM)redace04 Wrote: name:kevin{i''m like tyson from season 3}
type: attack
element:fire
apperance a gold phoenix with golden flames
ATTACKs: golden blaze tornado,rapid pyro blitz,phoneix blaze

are you copying me?
Name: Lightning L Driger
Element: Blue Lightning
Appearence: Like Driger made of blue lightning
Special Attack: Rauzaruk: Makes a tornado of blue lightning.
Tell me if you have this name and I'll try again
Blader name Shae
Blade type endurance/attack
Beast name Corvus
Appearance black crow with six wings
Element none(shadow maybe)
Attacks black feather veil vampiricly saps spin from others
Black feather tri saber....obvious
Thank you and remember to tell me if copying other blader
Name: MeganFox
Type: Defensive
looks like: A HOT GIRL!
Special move: Makes a male bitbeast's core grow bigger, making it not qualify for the beyblade tournament
Name:Ak47
Type: offensive
Element: rock
Special move: shoots the enemy BLADER so you win
Name: Dragonix
Element:Thunder
Appearance: A dragon made out of thunder
Special move: a yellow aura goes around the beyblade and when it attacks the beyblade is electrified and shot of out of the stadium
Name: Fenrir
Element: Ice
Appearance: A frostic, blue wolf
Attack: Blizzard Fang - Gusts of wind and ice surge towards the opposing beybalde as Fenrir charges in to nail you with his fangs.
name : boredicon
element : boredom
appearence : your science teacher woooo
attack: making you read the periodic table over and over again

now 4 real

name : zenisi
element: shadow
appearance the thing your parents always told yo wasnt real
attack : shadow blaze causing the opponent to lose all hope off winning
blade name : Dark Reaper
Element :dark soul
apearence : the grim reaper but with two sythes
Attack : darkness reap causes the feild to be coated in black smoke that rips bits of the other beyblade off

I'm actually making this beyblade i'm half done.
Here's an other one
Name: Zakogoon
Type: Power
Element: Dark and Light
Apearence: Large dragon with 4 wings 2 angel wings 2 demon wings. I has claws like dragoon and two gems in its chest one black one white
Attack: 2 large flames come out of the ground he bites you and slash's your blade!!!!!
Scratch

special attack: black slash
type: dark,fire
appearance: A massive norwegian forest cat. when it moves it leaves a trail of fire and it is very darkly coloured
Metal Zero/ Metal O ("O" from "Okami")
(This is in a fanfic called "BeyBlade: Zero" by me)

Type: Attack/R
Element: Electric
Appearance: A silver wolf with a large ring on it's back.
Special Attack:
LV 1 "Cry to my Family" The user activates Beyblade Engine Special to generate a 60- 80% more spin power. It also automatically activates allies Beyblade engine speicials without counting the activation.
LV 2 "Full Moon" The Beyblade creates 3-5 duplicates (Kinda like Naruto's Kage bunshin no Jutsu) of it self surrounding and crushing the opponents Beyblade in the center.
LV 3 "Nights End" Basically the speed increases to 500-800% where the Beyblade simply vanished from the opponents sight and attacks endlessly from every direction until the opponents Beyblades break. It also damages the user a great deal because of the massively speed increase and while attacking the opponent.
Name:doom king
Type(attack, defence):defence
Element:dark
Apperance (pics are allowed):http://media.photobucket.com/image/doom%20dragon/treya666/The_Dragon_of_Doom_by_Ruth_Tay.jpg
Special move what it does:death touch. the first impac will end it
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)