Create your own bit beast/MFB spirit

Kai Granger Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:Because phoenixes are firebirds.

*is probably gonna get shot for going off-topic...but oh well* What about Articuno from Pokemon? That's an ICE phoenix! So water's not too hard to believe. Just my thoughts there. Joyful_2

it's not a phoenix
Kai Granger Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:Because phoenixes are firebirds.

*is probably gonna get shot for going off-topic...but oh well* What about Articuno from Pokemon? That's an ICE phoenix! So water's not too hard to believe. Just my thoughts there. Joyful_2
what about moltres and ho-oh
moltres is

the rest are just magical elemental birds you carp
for the longest time i thought ho oh was pronounced ho ho and i just realized it isnt

woah
how is it pronounced?

if it really is something like "hoe-oh", that's pretty disappointing
yeah i think thats it

however lugia is a pretty carp weird name too and regigigas
it's pronounced exactly as it's spelled, ho-oh
bugturtles Wrote:hohoho merry christmas
yeah thats what i always thought

i imagined a christmas theme pokemon team a while back and ho-oh was in it

now its ruined D:
Name: CoyoSand
Type: Defence
Element: Sand
Apperance: A Coyote (Driger's Size) That Appears to be made out of non-dripping Sand and other minerals.
Special Move: Quick Sand: Its not any ordinary Quick Sand. The Beyblade starts rotating at very high speeds and then the Gaps between the WD/AR/BB start shooting out sand from all over. The beyblade then charges over to the other blade (With a little sand still spraying out, which is continues until this beyblade stops spinning) and hits him covering him in sand for just a second then my beyblade vanishes. Quick Sand Sonata: After Quick Sand, There become 10 illusionary WhirlPools of sand, in each one there is a beyblade, but if the enemy comes close to the real one it gets sucked in. Each Beyblade except one is an illusion and then they can make their holes disappear and reappear, the real one and illusion beyblades can also teleport. Then Each beyblade can only attack once, except the real one so it goes sorta like this, Fake Fake Fake Fake Real Fake Fake Real Fake Fake Fake Real making a total of 3 actuall attacks and 9 illusion attack, making all beyblades dissapear. The Beyblade then sux up the sand as a vacuum, which takes up almost all of its spin that is left, making it just about ready to die.
Name: Temporal Platypus
Type: Defense
Element: Space/Time
Apperance:
[Image: temporalplatypussb9.png]
Special Move:
Chrono Booster. This attack makes the beyblade spin so fast that the earth gets jealous and accelerates its own rotation in order to show that beyblade who's boss. As a result, time speeds up slightly*, which causes the opposing blade(s) to lose momentum faster. Either that, or it sends everything on the planet flying off into the vacuum of space. I can never figure out which.

*Proof of correlation between Earth's rotation speed and the flow of time.
^ HAHAAHAHAHAHAHA carp

Name: Lownerix (Low-Nare-Ex)

Type: Balanced

Element: Diamond

Special move: LowNerix Diamond Release: When you summon the Bit-Beast he comes out and turn the Beyblade into a perfectly clear diamond, which is invisable. Then if an opponent can actually tell where u are by looking at the scratch marks your making on the stadium, he will attack u, and then your diamond will reflect his attack back at him, thus scratching his beyblade. if they attack with a really powerful attack, my diamond can actually slice them in half.

Winged Diamond Cutter: My beyblade spin really fast and then charges at the opponent, and definately slicing through them.

Appearance: This Picture but with diamond as its body.
Name: De^3 (pronounced De-Three)
Type: Variable
Element: Incomprehensible
Special Move:
Down B: My beyblade spin really fast in the same spot, and a hammer image flashes constantly. The hammer then becomes real for no apparent reason, and it's giganticness carp up any beyblade. ANY BEYBLADE.
Appearance: Fat Penguin
bugturtles Wrote:Name: De^3 (pronounced De-Three)
Type: Variable
Element: Incomprehensible
Special Move:
Down B: My beyblade spin really fast in the same spot, and a hammer image flashes constantly. The hammer then becomes real for no apparent reason, and it's giganticness carp up any beyblade. ANY BEYBLADE.
Appearance: Fat Penguin
ANY BEYBLADE?!

[Image: topkirbyha8.jpg]
that wasnt FAIL!!! *Not arguing just saying it was funny to me.*
i just noticed that kirby is holding a spinning top, heh that's pretty good
c'mon dude that KKK ain't funny at all
Sasch Wrote:c'mon dude that KKK ain't funny at all
What KKK? Whatever do you mean?
Serious

[ignore these posts]